Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David “chuck” Norris 12:01 - Jan 30 with 2331 viewsGavITFC

Fans rush to aid of EFL cult hero who ‘put League One winners’ medal up for sale after parents ran off with his savings’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25591931/david-norris-medal-savings-parents-fans-

I know it’s the sun but would appear our old favourite Chuck Norris has fallen on hard times due to his parents running off with his savings!!
David “chuck” Norris on 12:18 - Jan 30 with 2200 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Pretty sure he was selling off loads of his old match worn shirts and worn swapped shirts a few months back.
David “chuck” Norris on 12:22 - Jan 30 with 2149 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Why and how did his parents have access to his savings?!

Divorce related?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

David “chuck” Norris on 12:35 - Jan 30 with 2043 viewsPinewoodblue

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/NorrisTitleMedal

If anyone is interested.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

David “chuck” Norris on 13:08 - Jan 30 with 1862 viewsIllinoisblue

David “chuck” Norris on 12:35 - Jan 30 by Pinewoodblue

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/NorrisTitleMedal

If anyone is interested.

Each to their own but plenty more worthy causes out there!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

David “chuck” Norris on 13:10 - Jan 30 with 1842 viewslowhouseblue

David “chuck” Norris on 12:22 - Jan 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Why and how did his parents have access to his savings?!

Divorce related?

it sounds as if the money was just resting in their account.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

David “chuck” Norris on 13:16 - Jan 30 with 1783 viewsArnoldMoorhen

David “chuck” Norris on 13:08 - Jan 30 by Illinoisblue

It looks like it has become a dck waving contest on there between Plymouth and Portsmouth fans, each trying to out-donate the other.

The crowdfunder hasn't been thought through- he could sell the medal in the future. Better if the crowdfunder was to buy the medal to go into Plymouth's trophy cabinet, and him having access when he wants to see it in future.
David “chuck” Norris on 13:30 - Jan 30 with 1727 viewsSamWhiteUK

David “chuck” Norris on 13:16 - Jan 30 by ArnoldMoorhen

It looks like it has become a dck waving contest on there between Plymouth and Portsmouth fans, each trying to out-donate the other.

The crowdfunder hasn't been thought through- he could sell the medal in the future. Better if the crowdfunder was to buy the medal to go into Plymouth's trophy cabinet, and him having access when he wants to see it in future.

One of his tweets said something about a purchase with a buyback option being preferable
David “chuck” Norris on 13:41 - Jan 30 with 1660 viewsSitfcB

Get the gist of it here without clicking the sun link…
Further to the link Phil retweeted on X, what’s the story with David Norris… by ITFC_Forever 29 Jan 10:47
…and his parents?

Something about them taking all his cash?!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

David “chuck” Norris on 13:46 - Jan 30 with 1626 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

I saw this and something doesn't add up. I also saw Jon Walters plugging people to get involved. All for £1000. Even if he is so hard up seems odd to want people to know about it in order to get £1000. He has his own business so I just don't see in the grand scheme of things 1k would help.
David “chuck” Norris on 14:01 - Jan 30 with 1535 viewsArnoldMoorhen

David “chuck” Norris on 13:46 - Jan 30 by E_I_E_I_E_I_O

I saw this and something doesn't add up. I also saw Jon Walters plugging people to get involved. All for £1000. Even if he is so hard up seems odd to want people to know about it in order to get £1000. He has his own business so I just don't see in the grand scheme of things 1k would help.

I can think of scenarios where it is definitely preferable to get the money you need as quickly as possible.

One would involve the risk of losing a more important asset if a payment isn't made.

Another would involve owing money to people who collect applying items purchased from DIY stores to various parts of the body.
David “chuck” Norris on 14:08 - Jan 30 with 1494 viewsBlueBadger

David “chuck” Norris on 13:10 - Jan 30 by lowhouseblue

Planning on building a spa.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

David “chuck” Norris on 15:48 - Jan 30 with 1297 viewsFreddy

Sad aint it?
David “chuck” Norris on 18:42 - Jan 30 with 1122 viewsShineyblueknives

Wasn't Chuck selling off a lot of his stuff to pay for a messy divorce a little while ago.

I think there is more to this that what has been let on.

Poll: How many of the remaining games do you think town can win

David “chuck” Norris on 19:06 - Jan 30 with 1042 viewsIllinoisblue

David “chuck” Norris on 13:16 - Jan 30 by ArnoldMoorhen

All very very strange. Such is life.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

David “chuck” Norris on 19:32 - Jan 30 with 993 viewsDubtractor

David “chuck” Norris on 13:08 - Jan 30 by Illinoisblue

Indeed - a former player, who will have earned 100s of thousands a year, who has seemingly been a bit careless with his money, doesn't rank that highly on my list.

That said, I did just donate a bit to Hoppy for going for a walk, so maybe I should reconsider my priorities?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

David “chuck” Norris on 19:50 - Jan 30 with 957 viewsbadadski

David “chuck” Norris on 13:10 - Jan 30 by lowhouseblue

I don’t like it at all / another pro footballer blows through millions of earnings and is after cash. Why would it be in a parents account apart from tax avoidance or some of unscrupulous reason? - makes no sense - he either gave it to them and has hit hard times and wants it back which they have said tough too or was trying to do something to avoid el tax man and has fallen foul of the rule never give or lend money to friends or family as it changes the narrative of human nature and you either feel like you have control over them or vice Versa.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024