Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst case scenario… 09:11 - Jan 28 with 1025 viewsBloots

…norwich beat Liverpool today, draw Maidstone in the next round and stick 10 past them.

Just saying.
[Post edited 28 Jan 9:12]

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Worse case scenario… on 09:14 - Jan 28 with 968 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

....or they beat Liverpool and celebrate like they've won the cup. Draw Maidstone and lose 5-0, picking up the golden embarrassment trophy in the process...

Unlikely, yes. But how many of us thought we'd honestly lose at home to the mighty Maidstone?
Worst case scenario… on 09:14 - Jan 28 with 970 viewsMK1

Worst case scenario...
We don't get promoted this season. If it happens, all this will be forgotten.
Worst case scenario… on 09:18 - Jan 28 with 921 viewstextbackup

Then go on to win the FA cup.

We fail to bring in a striker, play broadbean, limp to 6th, get absolutely destroyed by Leeds over 2 legs.

And if anyone shows their frustrations about any of the above they’ll be belittled and called immature.

We’ll also need to applaud Sky for showing the games, and clap the opposition off the pitch.

Sunday can fck off as much as Saturday could

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Worst case scenario… on 09:20 - Jan 28 with 875 viewsDubtractor

Worst case scenario… on 09:18 - Jan 28 by textbackup

We fail to bring in a striker, play broadbean, limp to 6th, get absolutely destroyed by Leeds over 2 legs.

And if anyone shows their frustrations about any of the above they’ll be belittled and called immature.

We’ll also need to applaud Sky for showing the games, and clap the opposition off the pitch.

Ha. That's the spirit!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I’m going down the pub. (n/t) on 09:21 - Jan 28 with 862 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I’m going down the pub. (n/t) on 09:28 - Jan 28 with 829 viewstextbackup

I’m going down the pub. (n/t) on 09:21 - Jan 28 by Bloots

I’m heading to the bridge

Worst case scenario… on 09:31 - Jan 28 with 804 viewsGlasgowBlue

If it is the play offs then Leeds is my worst case scenario. Don’t mind them in the final but I would be worried over two legs.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Worst case scenario… on 09:34 - Jan 28 with 790 viewsMK1

We are all embarrassed by this result, just not the end of the world. If you take it a little more lighthearted, then those taking the pee will give up and move on. If you let them know you are hurting, they will continue to remind you of it for life. These results happen every now and then and until the next one, my advice would be, to let it go.
Login to get fewer ads

Worst case scenario… on 09:39 - Jan 28 with 751 viewsPinewoodblue

Are you still upset?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Worst case scenario… on 09:41 - Jan 28 with 744 viewsJ2BLUE

Liverpool win by 2-3. Enough to be comfortable but not enough to humiliate Klopp's bestie.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Worst case scenario… on 09:42 - Jan 28 with 737 viewsSimonds92

Or they get beat 8-0 while all the fans and players are fired up with Klopp leaving and it takes a bit of the heat off us.
Worst case scenario… on 10:44 - Jan 28 with 612 viewstextbackup

Worst case scenario… on 09:39 - Jan 28 by Pinewoodblue

Are you still upset?

Weird that being a fan would result in a terrible result having an effect on my mode, not even 24hrs has past.

But you do you, if you don’t care that’s not my problem, let me guess ‘bigger things to worry about in life’

Worst case scenario… on 10:51 - Jan 28 with 566 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

It does have a very 2014/15 vibe in terms of us gatecrashing the promotion race, getting to around the mid point of the season and start to buckle. That season we scraped Playoffs despite being in a strong position around Christmas, and then we played our favourite bogey team Norwich and that was that… I don’t see us winning the Playoffs myself, Leeds would have us well beaten again, even WBA could beat us on a good day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024