Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reality of being beaten by Maidstone 23:29 - Jan 27 with 1193 viewsskankerman

Lots of passion lots of’ if I was the manager’ talk

But ladies and gents if the real truth be known it’s not the end of the world

Innocent people still dying in the Middle East
Innocent people still dying in Ukraine

I was at the game today with my young kids and while it is bitter to lose they sleep safe tonight in their beds
As a club we are moving forward but there will always be some challenges we just need to understand where we are on the journey.
Reality of being beaten by Maidstone on 23:30 - Jan 27 with 1160 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Reality of being beaten by Maidstone on 23:38 - Jan 27 with 1080 viewsIllinoisblue

Reality of being beaten by Maidstone on 23:30 - Jan 27 by FrimleyBlue

He’s not wrong, though. Losing today is merely a ripple in the universe. On we go.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Reality of being beaten by Maidstone on 23:39 - Jan 27 with 1074 viewsFtnfwest

Well thinking about it rationally a club from a town two thirds the size of Maidstone has been champions of England, fa cup winners and UEFA Cup winners plus is currently second in the championship. They’re the underachievers.
Reality of being beaten by Maidstone on 23:47 - Jan 27 with 1036 viewsChurchman

Of course it’s not the end of the world. In the last month I’ve dealt with my dad’s funeral and we’ve found out Mrs C has about as major a health problem as you can get. The cat has been unwell (recovered now) and the washing machine has died. If I did the lottery, you wouldn’t wasn’t my numbers!

At a national level, we have a country run by self serving, incompetent scum. At the world level, you’ve given just two of the major problems facing the world. Add in poverty, climate change, modern slavery to name but three.

I read the other week that football is the most important least important thing. I rather like that. It’s how I see it. And at that sporting level I’m b annoyed. That humiliation was beyond abysmal and there was no excuse for it whatsoever.
Reality of being beaten by Maidstone on 00:23 - Jan 28 with 960 viewstextbackup

Oh bo11ocks.

Why even give a fck about anything if it can be trumped by even worse happenings in the world

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Reality of being beaten by Maidstone on 00:25 - Jan 28 with 941 viewsJ2BLUE

Reality of being beaten by Maidstone on 00:23 - Jan 28 by textbackup

Oh bo11ocks.

Why even give a fck about anything if it can be trumped by even worse happenings in the world

Agree

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Reality of being beaten by Maidstone on 07:58 - Jan 28 with 679 viewsVaughan8

You could say that about anything. As first response says, not really relevant.

It's like saying for someone who has a stinking cold and can't sleep at night etc "well there are people dieing with cancer"

Well yes, but it's not relevant to.their situation......
Reality of being beaten by Maidstone on 08:05 - Jan 28 with 623 viewsElephantintheRoom

Play a mishmash or reserves, rejects and other teams’ players in a competition the club has treated with utter contempt for over a decade and you risk become no a laughing stock again

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Login to get fewer ads

Reality of being beaten by Maidstone on 08:12 - Jan 28 with 585 viewsRyorry

Well that’s one kind of consolation device I suppose, but I think it’s fairly widely recognised that the fortunes of the football club people support has a significant effect on their mood and mental health.

I foresee a significant reduction in antidepressants prescribed by Maidstone GPs over the next 2 weeks!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024