Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I got two texts during the match today.... 21:24 - Jan 27 with 3795 viewsBloots

...one said:

"Aluko's brain is writing cheques that his body can't cash"

The other one said:

"You lot are crap"

My mates have varied levels of intellect.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Great - we’re allowed to have mates now!, mine texted on 11:48 - Jan 28 with 282 viewsunstableblue

Great - we’re allowed to have mates now!, mine texted on 11:40 - Jan 28 by strikalite

I got one straight after the game which was just " Maidstone, seriously!?"...

Tried to somehow justify it by pointing out we had 78% possession, over 30 attempts to their two which they scored from...

BUT, I will say that it should have been a game to really get amongst the goals and get the confidence of doing that up ready for the remaining league games..

It is what it is as they say, Monday morning should be fun, out of the woodwork they come..

If Broadhead scores the early chance

Or the two square on the post efforts go in

Or Broadhead scores the easier chance than both Maidstone’s

Or Aluko puts his away

Or Morsy isn’t brilliantly saved

That was all in the first 15-20mins

Then we would have really got amongst the goals

Their scorers had inspired moments - most championship players are not guaranteed to put those away..l Broadhead chances easier than theirs!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I got two texts during the match today.... on 11:52 - Jan 28 with 264 viewssolemio

I got two texts during the match today.... on 23:50 - Jan 27 by Churchman

Generous. I thought after 20 mins he’d swapped his boots for lead ones. Not his fault. It happens. The great Peter Osgood was washed up at 26.

Osgood Was Good
Great - we’re allowed to have mates now!, mine texted on 12:30 - Jan 28 with 234 viewsstrikalite

Great - we’re allowed to have mates now!, mine texted on 11:48 - Jan 28 by unstableblue

If Broadhead scores the early chance

Or the two square on the post efforts go in

Or Broadhead scores the easier chance than both Maidstone’s

Or Aluko puts his away

Or Morsy isn’t brilliantly saved

That was all in the first 15-20mins

Then we would have really got amongst the goals

Their scorers had inspired moments - most championship players are not guaranteed to put those away..l Broadhead chances easier than theirs!

Yep it's not like we didn't look like scoring, which would have been a lot lot worse...Yeah agree Broadheads one on one was easier than both of their goals, Aluko effort for me was the worst, for him to snatch at it like that was awful for the player he is..
I got two texts during the match today.... on 14:12 - Jan 28 with 209 viewsibbleobble

Texts!? Who texts these days!?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024