Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reflecting on that and having calmed down 15:30 - Jan 27 with 1084 viewsthebooks

What a pile of utter shïte. Should hang their heads in shame.

Get those Maidstone lads in as backup for Hirst and keep Broadhead on the bench. Tuanzebe could learn a thing or two about defending from them as well.

Load of böllocks.
Reflecting on that and having calmed down on 15:35 - Jan 27 with 976 viewsPowrigan

Well said, anyone who says otherwise are only kidding themselves.
Reflecting on that and having calmed down on 15:39 - Jan 27 with 919 viewstractorboy1978

Another adult (I assume) that is incapable of managing their emotions.
Reflecting on that and having calmed down on 15:52 - Jan 27 with 837 viewsGeomorph

Reflecting on that and having calmed down on 15:39 - Jan 27 by tractorboy1978

But being a football fan is all based on emotional investment.. there’s always chess as a non emotional alternative i suppose
Reflecting on that and having calmed down on 15:56 - Jan 27 with 788 viewsTrequartista

If that's your opinion when "calmed down", I can't imagine what you were coming out with when you were angry.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Reflecting on that and having calmed down on 17:04 - Jan 27 with 606 viewsMeadowlark

Nonsense.

That's all.
Reflecting on that and having calmed down on 17:07 - Jan 27 with 571 viewsPowrigan

Reflecting on that and having calmed down on 15:39 - Jan 27 by tractorboy1978

Just seems to be another adult who says things as they are.
Reflecting on that and having calmed down on 17:11 - Jan 27 with 529 viewsbluejacko

Ah yes let’s all calm down and say jolly hockey sticks eh? We have just been humiliated on national tv yet again and we are told to calm down! Well to that I say b@llocks!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024