Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 defeats in 28 games is an incredible effort 22:11 - Jan 22 with 410 viewsDubtractor

We all know how resilient this team is, but its still lovely to see it demonstrated once again.

Once we (hopefully) get a couple of forwards in, we'll have lots of options in the front 4 positions again, and the ability to really punish teams later in games as we make the substitutions around the 60 minute mark.

We'll be in the race for the top 2 all the way to the end.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

3 defeats in 28 games is an incredible effort on 22:18 - Jan 22 with 358 viewsbazza

I genuinely believe Leicester will drop more points than us over the remainder of the season , we looked first class second half, I think top 2 is definitely a strong possibility now. Even Southampton are going to have a lull at some point. I think ours is over. What a massive point that is.
3 defeats in 28 games is an incredible effort on 22:22 - Jan 22 with 321 viewsSwansea_Blue

We’re the new Bournemouth*. Plucky little Ipswich!

*But without spending tens of millions of £ on the squad

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

3 defeats in 28 games is an incredible effort on 22:22 - Jan 22 with 321 viewsEpiphone

Beyond all expectations,isn’t it?Bring on Southampton at PR!!
3 defeats in 28 games is an incredible effort on 22:24 - Jan 22 with 287 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We have 5th placed West Brom and then all the rest of our next 10 matches are against 12th or lower.

Just need to make sure we win most (or better still all) of them and open a gap to Southampton again.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024