Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaz 20:19 - Jan 22 with 784 viewsMetal_Hacker

Giving me the wobbles tonight

Poll: If it were one or the other

Vaz on 20:21 - Jan 22 with 762 viewsDublinBlue84

Not his fault, a few times he's been sold a very short ball with almost no time to get it out and very little options.

What would you rather?
a) Him distribute the ball quickly and it maybe, maybe not come off to our player but out of immediate danger?
b) Hold onto it and get robbed by an attacker.

Normally he'd take a bit longer and find a pass, but he's not had chance to do that many times tonight as he's not had Morsy and others drop deep like normally.

We're being pressed heavily and that impacts our distribution from the keeper gameplan.
[Post edited 22 Jan 20:25]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Vaz on 20:24 - Jan 22 with 729 viewssuffolkpunchdrunk

Missing Morsy, neither Travis nor Luongo giving him an option for a pass. Vaz looking uncomfortable without that outlet.

We need to be stronger, sharper, savvier all over the pitch.
Vaz on 20:27 - Jan 22 with 699 viewsgainsboroughblue

Decent save there.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Vaz on 20:27 - Jan 22 with 691 viewsMetal_Hacker

Vaz on 20:21 - Jan 22 by DublinBlue84

Not his fault, a few times he's been sold a very short ball with almost no time to get it out and very little options.

What would you rather?
a) Him distribute the ball quickly and it maybe, maybe not come off to our player but out of immediate danger?
b) Hold onto it and get robbed by an attacker.

Normally he'd take a bit longer and find a pass, but he's not had chance to do that many times tonight as he's not had Morsy and others drop deep like normally.

We're being pressed heavily and that impacts our distribution from the keeper gameplan.
[Post edited 22 Jan 20:25]

Yeah I understand , I’ve played football before but thanks for the insight

Merely making an observation

Sorry if I offended your greater football intellect

Vaz on 20:40 - Jan 22 with 627 viewsNutkins_Return

Very poor for the goal. Wafted His arms and a bit powder puff into Davis. His form has dipped a bit. I do wonder if Walton might come into the side soon.

He's excellent on the ball for the most part but I just think the benefit has decreased as teams step off us and he just isn't a commanding goalkeeper.

Would be harsh as he's overall had a fantastic season.
Vaz on 20:41 - Jan 22 with 611 viewsGavTWTD

He's either not finding our players or the pass to them is uncontrollable. We don't look ourselves at all. Hoping the Leicester press isn't sustainable.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Vaz on 20:52 - Jan 22 with 526 viewsBigalhunter

Vaz on 20:41 - Jan 22 by GavTWTD

He's either not finding our players or the pass to them is uncontrollable. We don't look ourselves at all. Hoping the Leicester press isn't sustainable.

Problem is, it will be sustainable because they haven’t had to work that hard at pressing us.
We’ve been panicky and we’re making it very easy for them to get the ball off us.
Players look like they haven’t forgotten the Elland Rd hiding and are scared of a repeat.
Vaz on 20:52 - Jan 22 with 525 viewsNutkins_Return

Vaz on 20:41 - Jan 22 by GavTWTD

If we were to go all Arsenal there would be an argument for Vaz Vs poorer sides and Walton against teams who will require more 'keeping the ball out the net'.

Hate that Arsenal approach though 🤣
Login to get fewer ads

Vaz on 21:02 - Jan 22 with 455 viewsNthQldITFC

Vaz on 20:40 - Jan 22 by Nutkins_Return

Very poor for the goal. Wafted His arms and a bit powder puff into Davis. His form has dipped a bit. I do wonder if Walton might come into the side soon.

He's excellent on the ball for the most part but I just think the benefit has decreased as teams step off us and he just isn't a commanding goalkeeper.

Would be harsh as he's overall had a fantastic season.

Agree with all of that. That wasn't a fingertips touch on the cross, there was opportunity to get that much further clear. Looks a little nervous tonight, but then the whole team does.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Vaz on 21:43 - Jan 22 with 396 viewsNutkins_Return

Vaz on 21:02 - Jan 22 by NthQldITFC

Agree with all of that. That wasn't a fingertips touch on the cross, there was opportunity to get that much further clear. Looks a little nervous tonight, but then the whole team does.

Credit again to him for a good second half.
Vaz on 21:44 - Jan 22 with 378 viewsMetal_Hacker

Vaz on 21:43 - Jan 22 by Nutkins_Return

Credit again to him for a good second half.

Yeah much better

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024