Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
well done to everyone involved in this fiasco. You should all be proud 14:13 - Jan 19 with 1163 viewsgiant_stow

Probably no one's following this, so apologies, but its big news locally. What a monumental mess:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/barclay-primary-leyton-london-school-bomb

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

well done to everyone involved in this fiasco. You should all be proud on 14:15 - Jan 19 with 1094 viewsJ2BLUE

Why have they banned it?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

well done to everyone involved in this fiasco. You should all be proud on 14:16 - Jan 19 with 1068 viewsSteve_M

Not seen anything of it so glad you posted it.

It seems remarkable difficult for people to control their understandable anger at the situation in Gaza at anything other than soft targets. But also some people like a row and to portray themselves as victims all the time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

well done to everyone involved in this fiasco. You should all be proud on 14:43 - Jan 19 with 914 viewsgiant_stow

well done to everyone involved in this fiasco. You should all be proud on 14:15 - Jan 19 by J2BLUE

Why have they banned it?

I take it you mean the boy wearing his pro Palestinian badge in the first place? Because the leadership didn't want political messaging in the school, but they were very heavy handed about it, with talk of contacting Prevent etc,... On the other side of the coin, the families involved didn't *have* to turn their son into a political football who now hasn't been to school for weeks / months. Then the wider community jumped on board and turned the whole thing totally toxic with demos and 'activism'. Bad behavior (from the adults) all round ensued, the school turns into fort knox and now bomb threats from the deranged.... 1300 pupils' education potentially blown to smithereens.
[Post edited 19 Jan 14:45]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

well done to everyone involved in this fiasco. You should all be proud on 14:53 - Jan 19 with 820 viewsJ2BLUE

well done to everyone involved in this fiasco. You should all be proud on 14:43 - Jan 19 by giant_stow

I take it you mean the boy wearing his pro Palestinian badge in the first place? Because the leadership didn't want political messaging in the school, but they were very heavy handed about it, with talk of contacting Prevent etc,... On the other side of the coin, the families involved didn't *have* to turn their son into a political football who now hasn't been to school for weeks / months. Then the wider community jumped on board and turned the whole thing totally toxic with demos and 'activism'. Bad behavior (from the adults) all round ensued, the school turns into fort knox and now bomb threats from the deranged.... 1300 pupils' education potentially blown to smithereens.
[Post edited 19 Jan 14:45]

Cheers. Yea, none of that was surprising as I read it.

We're a very divided world aren't we?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

well done to everyone involved in this fiasco. You should all be proud on 14:57 - Jan 19 with 783 viewssoupytwist

I was going to mention the furore at the Michaela school being along similar lines but the article itself does so.

That has put me in the unusual situation of having sympathy for that school's head teacher.
well done to everyone involved in this fiasco. You should all be proud on 14:57 - Jan 19 with 763 viewsgiant_stow

well done to everyone involved in this fiasco. You should all be proud on 14:53 - Jan 19 by J2BLUE

Cheers. Yea, none of that was surprising as I read it.

We're a very divided world aren't we?

yeah, Incredibly so.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024