Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** 14:12 - Jan 18 with 7817 viewsITFC_Forever

Didn't watch it last series, but daughter got me hooked on it this time.

Paul is going to come a cropper soon if he's not careful.

Jaz and Zack are irritating, but are the only ones who seem to have rumbled Paul.
The rest of them have no idea.
[Post edited 18 Jan 14:33]

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 14:17 - Jan 18 with 4686 viewsunbelievablue

Worth a spoiler warning depending how the thread goes. But yes, great telly.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 14:20 - Jan 18 with 4679 views_clive_baker_

Loved the 1st series and equally as in to this one.

Thought Paul overdid it yesterday with the waterworks tbh. I'm sure it's easier said than done when you're sat at home watching knowing who the traitors are, but he seems to stand out as quite obvious. What with the waterworks and dramatics etc. If he wasn't a traitor I think he would've been killed by now too. Not sure why most of them can't seem to see it.
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 14:34 - Jan 18 with 4603 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 14:20 - Jan 18 by _clive_baker_

Thought Paul overdid it yesterday with the waterworks tbh. I'm sure it's easier said than done when you're sat at home watching knowing who the traitors are, but he seems to stand out as quite obvious. What with the waterworks and dramatics etc. If he wasn't a traitor I think he would've been killed by now too. Not sure why most of them can't seem to see it.

Not sure I'd like lying in a coffin, even though I knew I was safe to be fair.

But yes, once Miles was gone, he over-did it - but enough of them seemed to buy it.

Yeah, it's good telly innit.... on 14:43 - Jan 18 with 4572 viewsBloots

...Zack and Jaz are the only ones who are actually thinking about it and not just going with who they like or following the herd.

I quite like Charlotte, she's got her knockers obviously, but I still like her.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 14:58 - Jan 18 with 4515 viewsghostofescobar

I usually avoid any kind of “reality tv” stuff like the plague, but the Traitors is absolutely addictive and superb entertainment! I thought Paul had gone OTT but it seems to have really swung 2 or 3 of them completely behind him. That Harry is a dark horse - comes across as a bit of a lovable, soppy puppy to the other contestants, but he is quite calculating and playing the game well. I could never be a contestant, I’d just crumble at the first serious questioning!

GhostOfEscobar

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 14:58 - Jan 18 with 4512 viewsBarcaBlue

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 14:20 - Jan 18 by _clive_baker_

I think they need to find a way to introduce a secret traitor, one the TV public is not shown. Not sure how it would work but knowing who all the traitors are makes large parts of the episodes a bit I'm A Celebrity lite.
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 15:11 - Jan 18 with 4474 views_clive_baker_

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 14:58 - Jan 18 by BarcaBlue

I think they need to find a way to introduce a secret traitor, one the TV public is not shown. Not sure how it would work but knowing who all the traitors are makes large parts of the episodes a bit I'm A Celebrity lite.

That's not a bad shout. Being able to participate as a viewer in not knowing who the traitors are would be a good addition.
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 15:16 - Jan 18 with 4453 viewsGavTWTD

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 14:58 - Jan 18 by BarcaBlue

I agree but I thought it might be an idea to have a different edit completely so you were unaware of any traitors.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 15:31 - Jan 18 with 4400 viewsParsley

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? on 15:16 - Jan 18 by GavTWTD

I agree but I thought it might be an idea to have a different edit completely so you were unaware of any traitors.

I'd watch that! The episodes would have to be shorter but it would be more like a murder mystery
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 15:35 - Jan 18 with 4390 viewsTractorCam

Paul was running the whole show, but since the dungeon it's gone a bit astray for him. I now think Harry could play off a blinder.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 15:36 - Jan 18 with 4381 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 15:35 - Jan 18 by TractorCam

Paul was running the whole show, but since the dungeon it's gone a bit astray for him. I now think Harry could play off a blinder.

Yep, he's not quite so in control now, and as a result had to throw Miles under the bus last night.

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 15:42 - Jan 18 with 4345 views_clive_baker_

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 15:36 - Jan 18 by ITFC_Forever

Yep, he's not quite so in control now, and as a result had to throw Miles under the bus last night.

The conviction he demonstrated as well, all a bit OTT. The whole 'if he's a faithful you can all banish me tomorrow'. Nah I would so suspicious of him now.
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 15:51 - Jan 18 with 4300 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 15:42 - Jan 18 by _clive_baker_

The conviction he demonstrated as well, all a bit OTT. The whole 'if he's a faithful you can all banish me tomorrow'. Nah I would so suspicious of him now.

Bit of a shame we didn't get to see the Diane / Ross mother / son scenario have much of an impact.

Though it was quite funny when they were having a Sunday Roast and he said in front of her his Mum's weren't the best!

Yeah, it's good telly innit.... on 16:54 - Jan 18 with 4218 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Yeah, it's good telly innit.... on 14:43 - Jan 18 by Bloots

...Zack and Jaz are the only ones who are actually thinking about it and not just going with who they like or following the herd.

I quite like Charlotte, she's got her knockers obviously, but I still like her.

As, I'm sure, does her wife.
[Post edited 18 Jan 18:35]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 17:04 - Jan 18 with 4187 viewshatch

Last season's finale was my joint best episode of television last year alongside The Last of Us episode 3.

This year Paul has irritated me - he's so smug and I mean the staff to the diary room chair etc. Can't wait for him to be caught.

The wife and I have Jaz as our favourite but I also like how Harry goes about his business and think he'll get to the end. I get why they chose to recruit but not sure they needed to.

Just glad there's no awful faithfuls like Meryl and Hannah who only won last year as they were the only idiots who backed the traitors the whole way so didn't get murdered. Everytime someone got close to guessing a traitor for banishment the two of them would be convinced they weren't - so weren't seen as a threat. Effectively the weakest faithfuls end up in the final and then by that point it's really hard for the traitor to win through.
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 17:07 - Jan 18 with 4178 viewspositivity

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 17:04 - Jan 18 by hatch

Last season's finale was my joint best episode of television last year alongside The Last of Us episode 3.

This year Paul has irritated me - he's so smug and I mean the staff to the diary room chair etc. Can't wait for him to be caught.

The wife and I have Jaz as our favourite but I also like how Harry goes about his business and think he'll get to the end. I get why they chose to recruit but not sure they needed to.

Just glad there's no awful faithfuls like Meryl and Hannah who only won last year as they were the only idiots who backed the traitors the whole way so didn't get murdered. Everytime someone got close to guessing a traitor for banishment the two of them would be convinced they weren't - so weren't seen as a threat. Effectively the weakest faithfuls end up in the final and then by that point it's really hard for the traitor to win through.

if the weakest faithful wins, then my money's on andrew, though i have the feeling that harry & paul have him in mind for the "useful idiot" recruitment...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 18:29 - Jan 18 with 4108 viewsbackwaywhen

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 17:07 - Jan 18 by positivity

if the weakest faithful wins, then my money's on andrew, though i have the feeling that harry & paul have him in mind for the "useful idiot" recruitment...

If you want to see ….cool contestant watch USA series one , the winner was completely ruthless , I won’t say who it it in case anyone wants to watch it on BBC iPlayer , worth the effort though , as is the Australian show .
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 18:31 - Jan 18 with 4102 viewsbackwaywhen

Well worth you watching the first series as well brilliant final 2 episodes.
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 20:35 - Jan 18 with 4002 viewsTractorFrog

One of the best TV programmes I have ever watched, basically IRL among us.

However, last season's finale reminded me of the 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:16 - Jan 18 with 3904 viewsITFC_Forever

Boom.

Paul’s gone. Tried to control too much and it backfired.

Harry is playing a blinder, just needs to build a level of trust with Andrew, or Andrew will undermine him.

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:35 - Jan 18 with 3863 viewstonybied

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:16 - Jan 18 by ITFC_Forever

Boom.

Harry is playing a blinder, just needs to build a level of trust with Andrew, or Andrew will undermine him.

It's all going to Harry's head, he now thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. Trouble is now he's shot down Paul why wouldn't he be next on the list to be murdered, a traitor being the hero of the day only works for so long before questions start to get asked.
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:37 - Jan 18 with 3854 viewsnorfsufblue

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:35 - Jan 18 by tonybied

It's all going to Harry's head, he now thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. Trouble is now he's shot down Paul why wouldn't he be next on the list to be murdered, a traitor being the hero of the day only works for so long before questions start to get asked.

I think it will all get too much for Andy and he'll give himself away letting Harry off the hook!
[Post edited 18 Jan 23:21]
Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:52 - Jan 18 with 3805 viewspositivity

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:16 - Jan 18 by ITFC_Forever

Boom.

not sure andrew knows what's going on at the moment... every shot he just looked bewildered!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

You mean “Welsh”. (n/t) on 23:07 - Jan 18 with 3779 viewsBloots

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 22:52 - Jan 18 by positivity

not sure andrew knows what's going on at the moment... every shot he just looked bewildered!

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Anyone watching the Traitors on BBC? **SPOILER ALERT** on 08:53 - Jan 19 with 3555 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Boom.

He's on BBC Breakfast. Great.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024