Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… 13:05 - Jan 17 with 2814 viewschicoazul

….during a Teams meeting?
Well we’re all back in the office now and guess what old mate is doing, no not that, he’s drinking A BOTTLE OF ZERO ALCOHOL BEER IN THE OFFICE.
Now is it just me or is this deranged behaviour

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 13:10 - Jan 17 with 2726 viewsIllinoisblue

Very loosely related (very) was watching Danny Baker’s old chat show on YouTube last night: he was drinking a beer and guest Peter Cook was smoking. Imagine the outrage now if that happened.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 13:13 - Jan 17 with 2693 viewsgainsboroughblue

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 13:10 - Jan 17 by Illinoisblue

Very loosely related (very) was watching Danny Baker’s old chat show on YouTube last night: he was drinking a beer and guest Peter Cook was smoking. Imagine the outrage now if that happened.

I remember an episode of 'Who's Line is it Anyway', one of the really early ones before it got popular. Stephen Fry and Peter Cook openly chugging away continuously in between scenes. Think it was Josie Lawrence and John Sessions coughing away next to them.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I used to work with a bloke… on 13:13 - Jan 17 with 2689 viewsBloots

….that had a kip under his desk every lunchtime.

He used to keep a pillow in his bottom drawer.

His attitude was that it was “his time” so he could do whatever he wanted.

He didn’t snore.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 13:15 - Jan 17 with 2668 viewsleitrimblue

Absolutely feck1n deranged! If yer only gonna crack open a single a beer in the office at lunchtime at least make it a special brew. Perhaps a little night nurse chaser and a sneaky afternoon power nap in the toilets?
Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 13:25 - Jan 17 with 2589 viewsNthQldITFC

I seem to remember an episode of Blankety Blank where Cilla Black was shooting up, Kenny Everett was choking the chicken, and Terry Wogan was conkers-deep in either Emu or Rod Hull (can't remember which). Nobody batted an eyelid.

#World'sGone

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 13:33 - Jan 17 with 2522 viewsIllinoisblue

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 13:25 - Jan 17 by NthQldITFC

I seem to remember an episode of Blankety Blank where Cilla Black was shooting up, Kenny Everett was choking the chicken, and Terry Wogan was conkers-deep in either Emu or Rod Hull (can't remember which). Nobody batted an eyelid.

#World'sGone

“Dear Points of View…”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 13:35 - Jan 17 with 2487 viewsBlueBadger

Like on the Graham Norton show every weekend?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 13:40 - Jan 17 with 2455 viewsKeno

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 13:25 - Jan 17 by NthQldITFC

#World'sGone

I missed a comma and read that as "where Cilla Black was shooting up Kenny Everett"

oh eerr
[Post edited 17 Jan 13:40]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 14:25 - Jan 17 with 2253 viewsBiGDonnie

That's dodgy as hell and screams 'raging alcoholic'.

I've got people who watch Netflix on lunch with headphones in. It rages me but they're allowed too, I suppose.

Get rid.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I used to work with a bloke… on 14:37 - Jan 17 with 2221 viewstextbackup

I used to work with a bloke… on 13:13 - Jan 17 by Bloots

….that had a kip under his desk every lunchtime.

He used to keep a pillow in his bottom drawer.

His attitude was that it was “his time” so he could do whatever he wanted.

He didn’t snore.

When on 12hr night shifts (old job) I’d get a 1.5hr lunch break… would go upstairs and kip under a desk every night.

Was bloody lovely

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 14:38 - Jan 17 with 2218 viewstextbackup

In old job, a bloke was threatened with disciplinary action for having a can of ginger beer on sit, true story.

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 15:20 - Jan 17 with 2056 viewschicoazul

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 14:25 - Jan 17 by BiGDonnie

I've got people who watch Netflix on lunch with headphones in. It rages me but they're allowed too, I suppose.

Get rid.

Apparently we can’t do anything, it’s a “soft drink”.
Game’s gone.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 15:44 - Jan 17 with 1958 viewstextbackup

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 14:25 - Jan 17 by BiGDonnie

Get rid.

What’s the alternative? They sit, and talk, and have to pretend to like cnt colleagues they work with?

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 16:28 - Jan 17 with 1804 viewsMattinLondon

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 15:20 - Jan 17 by chicoazul

Game’s gone.

But you still have to be over 18 to buy non-alcoholic beer as it still contains some alcohol.

If he ever microwaves fish in the staff room or eats microwaved fish by his computer then morally you should kick him in the balls.
Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 16:31 - Jan 17 with 1780 viewsyorkshireblue

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 15:20 - Jan 17 by chicoazul

Game’s gone.

Worked with someone who did the same - I think it's included in the Co-op meal deal (or was anyway)... The company I worked for bought the company he worked for so we inherited him. He'd sit there with a smirk and told those of us that he did it on purpose to antagonise management "daring them to say something"...

He didn't last long.
Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 16:48 - Jan 17 with 1707 viewsDanTheMan

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 16:28 - Jan 17 by MattinLondon

But you still have to be over 18 to buy non-alcoholic beer as it still contains some alcohol.

If he ever microwaves fish in the staff room or eats microwaved fish by his computer then morally you should kick him in the balls.

It's splitting hairs really, there's probably more alcohol in bread than a <0.5% or less beer. Some non-alcoholic beers are truly 0% as well.

I can understand getting annoyed at vaping but non-alcoholic beers are essentially just wheat-flavoured soft drinks. Don't see the harm.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 18:31 - Jan 17 with 1522 viewsMattinLondon

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 16:48 - Jan 17 by DanTheMan

It's splitting hairs really, there's probably more alcohol in bread than a <0.5% or less beer. Some non-alcoholic beers are truly 0% as well.

I can understand getting annoyed at vaping but non-alcoholic beers are essentially just wheat-flavoured soft drinks. Don't see the harm.

Fair enough - but if he microwaves fish in the staff room etc then he deserves to have a kick to the balls.
Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 18:34 - Jan 17 with 1500 viewsBiGDonnie

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 15:44 - Jan 17 by textbackup

What’s the alternative? They sit, and talk, and have to pretend to like cnt colleagues they work with?

Haha, they better not be pretending to like me. Get out the office, stretch ya legs, go to the gym, or have a nice lunch out. Watching Netflix is a waste of the day imo. Each to their own though.

Drinking a non alcoholic beer in the office is wild though.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 08:19 - Jan 18 with 1137 viewsDanTheMan

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 18:31 - Jan 17 by MattinLondon

Fair enough - but if he microwaves fish in the staff room etc then he deserves to have a kick to the balls.

Yeah, that's just a dick move.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 09:10 - Jan 18 with 1046 viewsDarkHorse

What a bad ass.

He'll be popping Pro Plus next.
Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 10:51 - Jan 18 with 953 viewsParsley

Strange thing is occasionally we'll go the pub at lunch on a Friday and have a pint with food and not think anything of it but I wouldn't dream of cracking open a non-alcoholic beer in the office
Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 11:37 - Jan 18 with 864 viewsurbanblue

Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 13:13 - Jan 17 by gainsboroughblue

I remember an episode of 'Who's Line is it Anyway', one of the really early ones before it got popular. Stephen Fry and Peter Cook openly chugging away continuously in between scenes. Think it was Josie Lawrence and John Sessions coughing away next to them.

I can remember The Beat and Big Al still in their kit chugging away on fags while being interviewed live on TV straight after the Cup Final win ...
Lads remember my complaint about man vaping… on 11:46 - Jan 18 with 826 viewsJ2BLUE

Take a closer look at the bottle.

I bet he just put a 0% label over a proper beer.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024