Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travis 19:47 - Jan 13 with 1079 viewsTresBonne

What a performance from the man. Trained with us for barely a week, came in and won everything, played some nice passes and slotted right into the Morsy role.

Not sure you're gonna find a better Sam Morsy replacement than that.
Travis on 19:48 - Jan 13 with 1056 viewsiamatractorboy

Impressive wasn't he, makes you wonder why on earth Blackburn have let him go!
Travis on 19:48 - Jan 13 with 1056 viewsblueasfook

Great debut yeah. He did well.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Travis on 19:49 - Jan 13 with 1030 viewsNutkins_Return

Absolutely superb. Tenacious and just had a yard on people. Sharp at all times. Also has the bonus of being a 'captain' type. We've got proper men in CM.

Taylor really put a shift in and can burst away with the ball. Never seen so many misplaced passes. It could have been a good performance but he just lacks composure and quality in his passing.

Quick shout for Ball who came on and was rock solid.
Travis on 19:50 - Jan 13 with 1025 viewsNthQldITFC

At least three interceptions in the first half which stopped Sunlun attacks. Excellent start.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Travis on 19:51 - Jan 13 with 992 viewsbluestandard

Yes I liked what I saw too. Nice ball through for Kaydens goal. Looks like a very able Morsy deputy.
Travis on 19:52 - Jan 13 with 960 viewsTresBonne

Travis on 19:49 - Jan 13 by Nutkins_Return

Absolutely superb. Tenacious and just had a yard on people. Sharp at all times. Also has the bonus of being a 'captain' type. We've got proper men in CM.

Taylor really put a shift in and can burst away with the ball. Never seen so many misplaced passes. It could have been a good performance but he just lacks composure and quality in his passing.

Quick shout for Ball who came on and was rock solid.

On the 'captain' type, it was quality to see him offering constant encouragement and berate at times to other players around him. Fancy that, just come into the club and took control. Superb debut and look forward to seeing more of him in the near future
Travis on 19:53 - Jan 13 with 951 viewsNutkins_Return

Travis on 19:51 - Jan 13 by bluestandard

Yes I liked what I saw too. Nice ball through for Kaydens goal. Looks like a very able Morsy deputy.

Looks a very very able Morsy partner quite frankly!

Luongo position to lose BUT if we have a good option to sign Travis at his age he can win that place.
Travis on 19:55 - Jan 13 with 849 viewsJ2BLUE

Great performance. Really good sign.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024