Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for tomorrow then... 09:25 - Jan 12 with 985 viewstractorboy1978

It is going to be a tale of two teams without a striker!

Hladky

Clarke Woolfy Edmundson Humphreys (Davis if fit)

Luongo Travis

Burns Chaplin Sarmiento

Broadhead
[Post edited 12 Jan 9:25]
Team for tomorrow then... on 09:26 - Jan 12 with 938 viewsDubtractor

That would be my selection too.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Team for tomorrow then... on 09:30 - Jan 12 with 904 views_clive_baker_

I think I would start Jackson up top. Can't say I love it as an option but he made a decent fist of it against Leeds and Leicester. Broadhead is way ahead of him technically and in terms of natural ability, but Jacko certainly has the will to run and athleticism to stretch defences, albeit perhaps not the intelligence of movement that Hirst has. I don't think Broadhead up there remotely suits the way we play tbh, certainly from the start of games.

That would then leave a question of Broadhead or Sarmiento, probably Broady from the start with Sarmiento off the bench. Otherwise I agree with the other 9.
[Post edited 12 Jan 9:31]
Team for tomorrow then... on 09:31 - Jan 12 with 899 viewsNthQldITFC

Has Travis had enough time to integrate? Seems a bit harsh on Taylor who for me has been doing a lot of good stuff in the last few games. But perhaps it's a more cautious balance when there are a number of recent changes in defence.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Team for tomorrow then... on 09:36 - Jan 12 with 852 viewsNthQldITFC

Team for tomorrow then... on 09:30 - Jan 12 by _clive_baker_

I think I would start Jackson up top. Can't say I love it as an option but he made a decent fist of it against Leeds and Leicester. Broadhead is way ahead of him technically and in terms of natural ability, but Jacko certainly has the will to run and athleticism to stretch defences, albeit perhaps not the intelligence of movement that Hirst has. I don't think Broadhead up there remotely suits the way we play tbh, certainly from the start of games.

That would then leave a question of Broadhead or Sarmiento, probably Broady from the start with Sarmiento off the bench. Otherwise I agree with the other 9.
[Post edited 12 Jan 9:31]

Maybe. I was thinking start Broadhead tomorrow and try to make it stick earlier on, with Jackson coming on after an hour. Then do the opposite at Leicester and try to catch them on the counter early.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Team for tomorrow then... on 09:39 - Jan 12 with 829 viewsunbelievablue

Are Sunderland without a striker?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Team for tomorrow then... on 09:44 - Jan 12 with 782 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Assuming Davis isn’t fit,I’d go Tuanzabee at RB and move Clarke to the left

Poll: Our final position

Team for tomorrow then... on 09:45 - Jan 12 with 762 viewsDaninthecampo

Clarke is their most dangerous player who plays on the left doesn't he? So I'm thinking he may choose Axel at RB as he's the better defender
I like the idea of Broady,sarmiento and Burns all running at their defence with Chappers also floating around making space as he does,
Team for tomorrow then... on 09:47 - Jan 12 with 744 viewsVegtablue

That's what I'd like to see. Would it be the first time McKenna plays Broadhead at 9 for any minutes in a match though? I'll be surprised if it isn't Jackson instead.
Login to get fewer ads

Team for tomorrow then... on 09:51 - Jan 12 with 705 viewsBiGDonnie

I'd go with that too. If Davis not back, Humph at left back.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I’m going for…. on 09:57 - Jan 12 with 678 viewsBloots

Vac

Axel T
Wolf
Fridge
Harrison Clarke

Mass
Lewie (sub Tayls 72mins)

Wesley (sub Jazzy Jezz 72mins)
Chappers
Broady (sub Marcy H 72mins)

Jacko (sub Fred 85mins)

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Team for tomorrow then... on 10:04 - Jan 12 with 635 viewsRimsy

I have a really bad feeling he's going to start with Jackson up front. Hope I'm wrong, Broadhead or even Chaplin gotta be better options. Ladapo looks even more uninterested than usual. Travis looks more a Morsy replacement so he'll get the nod in front of Taylor.
Axel at rb, Humphries on the left (if no Davis).

BlueBlood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024