Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting video about American Owners. 22:04 - Jan 6 with 948 viewsMelford

Didn't realise just how many clubs have American owners up and down the pyramid. Don't think there's been one that's worked out as well as ours, they literally haven't put a foot wrong so far on and off the pitch.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Interesting video about American Owners. on 00:00 - Jan 7 with 748 viewsbournemouthblue

Ryan Reynolds is Canadian but his partner is American, I think a fair portion is from Ryan though

Ours know how to run a football club, the Birmingham lot, clearly don't!

Burnley have American owners from memory and Barnsley?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Interesting video about American Owners. on 00:01 - Jan 7 with 743 viewsFrimleyBlue

Most are involved in their clubs aren't they? Ours have pretty much left us alone and we have a competent ceo and chairman in charge
[Post edited 7 Jan 0:01]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Interesting video about American Owners. on 08:20 - Jan 7 with 582 viewsElephantintheRoom

Football is no different than any other business with American owners.

They have (or put in) management to achieve above market returns and let them get on with it with regular reviews

Only when it starts to go pear-shaped do they intervene. I suspect it was close to that this time last year when the money-doping strategy looked might it might not work in a Covid-ruined third division.

It’ll happen again when things depart from the plan - eg if Town drop into the play offs and exit stage left

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Interesting video about American Owners. on 08:29 - Jan 7 with 558 viewsChurchman

Interesting video about American Owners. on 08:20 - Jan 7 by ElephantintheRoom

Football is no different than any other business with American owners.

They have (or put in) management to achieve above market returns and let them get on with it with regular reviews

Only when it starts to go pear-shaped do they intervene. I suspect it was close to that this time last year when the money-doping strategy looked might it might not work in a Covid-ruined third division.

It’ll happen again when things depart from the plan - eg if Town drop into the play offs and exit stage left

Ahh, you’ve emerged again with your usual rinse and repeat.

One new thing though - I had no idea that the plan was that the Americans were off at the end of the season if we didn’t finish in the top two. Thanks for letting us know.
[Post edited 7 Jan 8:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024