Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ladapo 13:03 - Jan 6 with 7710 viewsWonnorCickhamm

That was absolutely pathetic.

I’m all for supporting the lads but Jesus, just assuming the ball would go out of play and then the defender keeping it in. Embarrassing.

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

Ladapo on 13:04 - Jan 6 with 5933 viewsGlasgowBlue

Very lazy for that I thought.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ladapo on 13:15 - Jan 6 with 5739 viewswitchdoctor

Ladapo on 13:04 - Jan 6 by GlasgowBlue

Very lazy for that I thought.

not great at the mo..I’d have Broadhead in his position..
Ladapo on 13:16 - Jan 6 with 5699 viewsredrickstuhaart

Ladapo on 13:15 - Jan 6 by witchdoctor

The team needs a bit of muscle up top to give space to broadhead and others.

He should have shot first time just now though, certainly out of sorts and lacking confidence.
Ladapo on 13:16 - Jan 6 with 5697 viewsDublinBlue84

Ladapo on 13:15 - Jan 6 by witchdoctor

Not so sure, Broadhead's finishing has been way below par recently.

Ladapo is having a poor game again though sadly and Broadhead might be a better choice.
[Post edited 6 Jan 13:17]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Ladapo on 13:17 - Jan 6 with 5679 viewsDubtractor

He's not sharp at all is he? Nothing looks like it is coming easily at all.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ladapo on 13:21 - Jan 6 with 5575 viewsredrickstuhaart

Ladapo on 13:17 - Jan 6 by Dubtractor

Match practice and confidence counts for a lot.
Ladapo on 13:27 - Jan 6 with 5420 viewsurbanblue

Ladapo on 13:21 - Jan 6 by redrickstuhaart

Indeed, looks like a player completely lacking in confidence at the moment.
Ladapo on 13:31 - Jan 6 with 5329 viewsWestSussexBlue

Ladapo on 13:21 - Jan 6 by redrickstuhaart

Although effort needs to be 100% and it sounds like he’s not taking this opportunity.
Login to get fewer ads

Ladapo on 13:32 - Jan 6 with 5298 viewsDeliasMashedPotato

Hopefully we give the young lad Buabo a go in the 2nd half. Looked good in the very limited time I saw him vs QPR
Ladapo on 13:43 - Jan 6 with 5177 viewsKieran_Knows

He’s checked out hasn’t he?

Just a shame really, I knows it’s been difficult for him since Hirst came in but he still massively contributed last season and was a big part of our success. Shame he couldn’t bring that in to this season and I think the writing has been on the wall for a few weeks given McKenna was bringing other people on instead of him.

Hopefully we get a decent-ish fee for him, and he’ll go to a decent League 1 club.
[Post edited 6 Jan 13:44]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ladapo on 13:48 - Jan 6 with 5091 viewswitchdoctor

Ladapo on 13:16 - Jan 6 by DublinBlue84

Not so sure, Broadhead's finishing has been way below par recently.

Ladapo is having a poor game again though sadly and Broadhead might be a better choice.
[Post edited 6 Jan 13:17]

just so long as if or when he’s subbed it’s not for Jackson..it never works..try something different..
Ladapo on 13:54 - Jan 6 with 5002 viewswitchdoctor

Ladapo on 13:48 - Jan 6 by witchdoctor

just so long as if or when he’s subbed it’s not for Jackson..it never works..try something different..

wish granted..😅
Ladapo on 13:56 - Jan 6 with 4967 viewsWestSussexBlue

Ladapo on 13:43 - Jan 6 by Kieran_Knows

Just a shame really, I knows it’s been difficult for him since Hirst came in but he still massively contributed last season and was a big part of our success. Shame he couldn’t bring that in to this season and I think the writing has been on the wall for a few weeks given McKenna was bringing other people on instead of him.

Hopefully we get a decent-ish fee for him, and he’ll go to a decent League 1 club.

Got Oxford, Pompey or Charlton written all over it.
Ladapo on 14:01 - Jan 6 with 4837 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ladapo on 13:43 - Jan 6 by Kieran_Knows

Sad end to his time here, but I really don’t see much point in having him in the matchday squad if he isn’t going to turn up.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ladapo on 14:54 - Jan 6 with 4474 viewsNeedhamChris

Ladapo on 14:01 - Jan 6 by GlasgowBlue

Sad end to his time here, but I really don’t see much point in having him in the matchday squad if he isn’t going to turn up.

Like a plane that stalls above a certain altitude, Freddy's limit is the bottom third of the championship and he's just not effective.

He knows his time is up, agree it's a sad way for it to end.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Ladapo on 15:39 - Jan 6 with 4241 viewsArnieM

Ladapo on 14:54 - Jan 6 by NeedhamChris

Like a plane that stalls above a certain altitude, Freddy's limit is the bottom third of the championship and he's just not effective.

Oh dear, you’re agreeing with me …. Careful NB you’re starting to sound intelligent.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Ladapo on 16:32 - Jan 6 with 3977 viewsibbleobble

Ladapo on 14:54 - Jan 6 by NeedhamChris

Madness really. Knowing Hirst I’d out, there’s a position open that he’s been waiting in the wings for since August. Today was the day to take the shirt and he had chances to do it. More composure and quicker feet and he’d have got at least a brace. Sadly, his time here is dwindling to an end with displays like that.
Ladapo on 16:36 - Jan 6 with 3941 viewsWestSussexBlue

Be careful, I recently suggested our chant of “Ladapo in attack” was in need of a change and was shot down by many!
Unfortunately he’s as far away from attack now as I am.
Ladapo on 18:05 - Jan 6 with 3680 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Summed up why the fanbase is struggling with him at the moment. There was a particular moment in the the first half where the ball was spinning back in play near the corner flag and he stood and watched as the full back sprinted to keep the ball in play. Not a good look.

People can talk about not much game time and struggling for form all they like. Lack of effort when given an opportunities understandably shouldn’t really be tolerated.

I don’t think fans should ever boo or ironically cheer a sub but I don’t like to see his body language either.
Ladapo on 18:35 - Jan 6 with 3563 viewsbournemouthblue

Ladapo on 13:17 - Jan 6 by Dubtractor

He looks way off it, which is worrying

He is better than what he is showing currently. Whether it's confidence or a lack of sharpness from not playing, it's hard to say but all it confirms is we need a higher quality striker coming in for the rest of the season or we aren't going to keep up with the other teams around us, who undoubtedly do have quality striker options

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ladapo on 21:31 - Jan 6 with 3208 viewsBlueForYou

You would think he would be desperate to get stuck in & prove to everyone that he does have what it takes! We have to move on from Ladapo & Jackson.
Ladapo on 23:27 - Jan 6 with 2821 viewsPilgrimblue

Ladapo on 21:31 - Jan 6 by BlueForYou

You would think he would be desperate to get stuck in & prove to everyone that he does have what it takes! We have to move on from Ladapo & Jackson.

Agreed but who? We don’t seem to have any in U21 to back up so KM needs to get sorted asap.
Ladapo on 07:00 - Jan 7 with 2574 viewsPioneerBlue

In the age of social media folk (so called supporters) take most pleasure dribbling out constant rants and criticism of out of form players. You know, I know, the club knows, hell Freddie probably knows he’s not at the level of a top end championship team. Why the need to drill this home day after day, it’s monotonous. He’s being played purely because he is a paid player and we have limited cover. Find something else to push into the echo chamber.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Ladapo on 08:59 - Jan 7 with 2446 viewstextbackup

Complete cart horse of late.
Down vote all you like, but nobody can say he’s been anything but a 3/10 in recent weeks

Playing like a man that knows he’s off to oxford

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ladapo on 10:06 - Jan 7 with 2274 viewsjayessess

Ladapo on 07:00 - Jan 7 by PioneerBlue

In the age of social media folk (so called supporters) take most pleasure dribbling out constant rants and criticism of out of form players. You know, I know, the club knows, hell Freddie probably knows he’s not at the level of a top end championship team. Why the need to drill this home day after day, it’s monotonous. He’s being played purely because he is a paid player and we have limited cover. Find something else to push into the echo chamber.

Yup, we've done this to death. There's no-one on here who wouldn't at this point replace Ladapo and Jackson with a better player if they could click their fingers and do so, but that's not how life works. It's still likely one or other of them will have to go up front against Sunderland, we'll just have to live with it.

At the game yesterday Ladapo received the ball in the penalty area in the second half and was crowded out by about 6 Wimbledon defenders (this happened at some point to every Ipswich attacker yesterday because of how Wimbledon defended). After his shot was blocked, someone behind me screamed "F*** OFF LADAPO!" Pointless and counter-productive.

IMO lots of people were ready to turn on Ladapo from the start against QPR. It was exactly the opposite of what was needed, which was patience with his flaws whilst we got through a sticky patch.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024