Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… 18:04 - Jan 5 with 5098 viewsSitfcB

…still. A whole 3 weeks afterwards. I’d forgotten about it to be honest.

Whoever sent the flowers needs their season ticket revoked.

https://pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/24031288.norwich-city-delia-smith-responds

Hahaha.
[Post edited 5 Jan 18:05]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 19:36 - Jan 5 with 1256 viewsbluelagos

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 18:32 - Jan 5 by Keno

I hope the Met Police will investigate this

Under rated post

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 19:38 - Jan 5 with 1247 viewsLowerNorth

Her Christmas book sales must have been really poor and she feels the need for a bit more press coverage.

I remember being at Carrot road a few years back on derby day with my father in-law…we had some tickets to collect after coming off the train… needed to cross the police cordon deep into enemy lines… zipped up my jacket and walked amongst ‘them’ with no trouble… even went for a pint in one of their bars.. although part of me really wanted unveil my shirt and yell out blue army, I didn’t of course as that would have been really stupid and asking for trouble… what they did was completely clueless and total lack of common sense!… now get off your high horse Delia!
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 19:40 - Jan 5 with 1226 viewsbazza

Pair of cu#nts
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 19:43 - Jan 5 with 1217 viewsNthQldITFC

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 19:40 - Jan 5 by bazza

Pair of cu#nts

I'm not familiar with that poker hand. Does it beat a Full 'Ass?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 19:44 - Jan 5 with 1214 viewsChurchman

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 19:33 - Jan 5 by NthQldITFC

In that case I wouldn't have expected the OinkUn to go around the nationals asking them to correct their stories (that would be silly and over the top, and we don't need that), but they really ought to have included a line in their current story like '...as Delia's car followed the Ipswich team coach into the stadium'.

Even if they can't summon up the decency and the good grace to directly apologise for the original error, the least they could have done is ensure the truth of the matter was clear this time around.

Perhaps they feel they need something to distract them from football or the transfer window?

Spot on. These two joke figures are just trying to distract from their own rotting relationship with their supporters and the decline of their club by creating a non story.

What they think ITFC have to apologise for is lost on me, unless it’s not supplying enough pies for the old boy’s lunch.
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 19:47 - Jan 5 with 1206 viewsVegtablue

They are lucky their ridiculous flex didn't result in two empty beer cans finding the target. How childish and irresponsible of them both.
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 19:48 - Jan 5 with 1202 viewsbazza

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 19:43 - Jan 5 by NthQldITFC

I'm not familiar with that poker hand. Does it beat a Full 'Ass?

I dunno, but I’ll raise You a can of Carlsberg and 2 flares.
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 20:20 - Jan 5 with 1135 viewsArnieM

I just wish that bitch would fall off her perch . …

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 20:24 - Jan 5 with 1131 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Annoyingly i think the derby was quite emotionally draining for our players and tue fact we didn't get the deserved win derailed us a little. I hope the club continue to ignore it as it's a clear and obvious attempt to distract us and divert attention. Losers.
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 20:38 - Jan 5 with 1096 viewsIllinoisblue

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 19:12 - Jan 5 by DublinBlue84

"Delia and Michael would like to thank all the Ipswich Town supporters who are still sending messages of support, and even flowers, after the event to apologise for what took place at the derby match on Saturday, 16th December."

AFTER THE EVENT TO APOLOGISE FOR.

That's very strange wording, why do they not say what the event was, perhaps because that might mean mentioning the fact that the car was behind the ITFC bus during a pre-arranged greeting and therefore exposing the *LIE* that the Norfolk Media put out about the ITFC fans surrounding her car behind the NORWICH bus?

You know what the real disgusting thing is here? For the Norfolk Media to put out a false narrative claiming our fans surrounded their car following the Norwich bus to blacken the name of our fans based on an inaccurate story and now for Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones to put out a statement like that out when they could have set the record straight about but instead are trying to piggy back on a false narrative to criticise our fans for their own PR gain.

SCUM indeed and the club should not apologise to them, even more so after this.
[Post edited 5 Jan 19:15]

Also, STILL sending??? This is a lie from from a confused old lady. No way on earth are Town fans, weeks after nothing much happened at all, sending apology letters/emails/whatever. Zero chance this actually happened. Zero.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 20:45 - Jan 5 with 1074 viewslizzibee

Totally agree on the season ticket revocation

I think this may be deflecting from the club issues they are facing - but they may have to wait a long while for an apology

Anyway - no mention of their driver driving towards our fans - do we expect an apology for this?
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 20:49 - Jan 5 with 1048 viewslizzibee

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 18:38 - Jan 5 by WD19

They are only sad because the can was empty. Got their hopes up and then cruelly dashed them.

I thought someone was just being kind and offering her a can of beer knowing how much she likes it....
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 20:57 - Jan 5 with 1024 viewsMJallday

I’m just pissed off I didn’t get my can back

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 21:44 - Jan 5 with 935 viewsAlanG296

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 20:24 - Jan 5 by FromReuserWithLove

Annoyingly i think the derby was quite emotionally draining for our players and tue fact we didn't get the deserved win derailed us a little. I hope the club continue to ignore it as it's a clear and obvious attempt to distract us and divert attention. Losers.

Curiously we only failed to win 5 league games out of the first 21, then had those pre game festivities on the 16th and have failed to win 5 out of 5 since.
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 21:46 - Jan 5 with 921 viewsChurchman

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 20:57 - Jan 5 by MJallday

I’m just pissed off I didn’t get my can back

You should prosecute them for theft. Just imagine, the old hag screeching under a blanket, a forklift rumbling in to hoist Jabba the husband into the back of the meat wagon…. Scenes!
[Post edited 5 Jan 21:47]
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 22:01 - Jan 5 with 875 viewsBondiBlue

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 20:38 - Jan 5 by Illinoisblue

Also, STILL sending??? This is a lie from from a confused old lady. No way on earth are Town fans, weeks after nothing much happened at all, sending apology letters/emails/whatever. Zero chance this actually happened. Zero.

My guess is there was one bunch of flowers.

Delia's doing a paul lambert - starting a fight to claw back some popularity. Don't rise to it town.

Poll: Which would you accept?

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 22:13 - Jan 5 with 853 viewsPinewoodblue

While it is fair to say it deciding to follow the Town players coach showed lack of judgement no one should defend the actions of an idiot in throwing the can.

All town needed to do is apologise for the can throwing incident and add that appropriate action will be be taken if they are identified. Think we can guarantee that such an apology would have been issued verbally as soon as the club were made aware.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 22:35 - Jan 5 with 831 viewsbluejacko

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 22:13 - Jan 5 by Pinewoodblue

While it is fair to say it deciding to follow the Town players coach showed lack of judgement no one should defend the actions of an idiot in throwing the can.

All town needed to do is apologise for the can throwing incident and add that appropriate action will be be taken if they are identified. Think we can guarantee that such an apology would have been issued verbally as soon as the club were made aware.

Did the fan throw the can because he or one of his family was nearly knocked down by the idiot driver? We don’t know do we? However we DO know that the numptys should never have been there.
Can the club take any action about what happened there? They have no responsibility outside of Portman Road after all!
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 23:01 - Jan 5 with 798 viewsVanSaParody

What a sad, sad embarrassment to themselves, their club, their club's fans & football
Good job they're at home when we're away for this season's remaining fixtures. Imagine their further embarrassment if every time WE leave East Anglia, they keep finding themselves behind our team bus!
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 23:14 - Jan 5 with 776 viewsVanSaParody

https://photos.app.goo.gl/unHrteh38kJdC3Dp8
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 00:21 - Jan 6 with 717 viewsAbujaBlue

It's now being mis-reported and trending on the BBC. I'd be writhing in embarrassment more than usual if I was a Norwich supporter right now. Absolutely cringe-worthy.
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 00:30 - Jan 6 with 705 viewsReusersTown

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 00:21 - Jan 6 by AbujaBlue

It's now being mis-reported and trending on the BBC. I'd be writhing in embarrassment more than usual if I was a Norwich supporter right now. Absolutely cringe-worthy.

What I want to know is where are all the white knights decrying the Delia chants now?
[Post edited 6 Jan 0:31]
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 00:33 - Jan 6 with 694 viewsReusersTown

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 21:44 - Jan 5 by AlanG296

Curiously we only failed to win 5 league games out of the first 21, then had those pre game festivities on the 16th and have failed to win 5 out of 5 since.

And only lost 1, with 2 of those games being against 1st and 3rd
[Post edited 6 Jan 0:34]
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 05:21 - Jan 6 with 625 viewsWonTheCupin78

We will still be hearing about this in 30 years time like the win at Bayern.
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 06:35 - Jan 6 with 608 viewschicoazul

Weird how so many TWTDers get so upset by Barton being mean to women commentators in the abstract but when an actual woman gets her car stoned for the dreadful crime of….driving to football she gets victim-blamed. Shouldn’t have followed the coach in eh lads!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024