Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… 18:04 - Jan 5 with 5105 viewsSitfcB

…still. A whole 3 weeks afterwards. I’d forgotten about it to be honest.

Whoever sent the flowers needs their season ticket revoked.

https://pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/24031288.norwich-city-delia-smith-responds

Hahaha.
[Post edited 5 Jan 18:05]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 06:43 - Jan 6 with 427 viewsChurchman

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 22:13 - Jan 5 by Pinewoodblue

While it is fair to say it deciding to follow the Town players coach showed lack of judgement no one should defend the actions of an idiot in throwing the can.

All town needed to do is apologise for the can throwing incident and add that appropriate action will be be taken if they are identified. Think we can guarantee that such an apology would have been issued verbally as soon as the club were made aware.

I’m puzzled. Why do Ipswich Town Football Club need to apologise for a non-incident that was not of their making or within Portman Road? Ipswich Town did nothing wrong. There’s nothing to apologise for. If there is, I presume that next time Delia and monster man are sipping their pina colada’s in Magaluf if somebody wearing an ITFC hat wanders up and gives them an earful, the club will have to apologise for that too.

Smith’s driver and possibly Mr Happy do have something to apologise for. Even if they’d blocked their ears with Greggs pasties and eyes with pizza it was obvious from a long way out that was not the place to be. They didn’t have to be there. They chose to be there. There were loads of police there. If an offence has been committed, let them do their job, find the arch criminal and arrest them for the Carlsberg exocet launch

They got an earful and an empty beer can lobbed on their expensive car. My heart bleeds for them If that’s the worst that’s happened in their privileged lives. They’ve been very lucky. The wet wipes should stop whinging and get on with it.
[Post edited 6 Jan 6:44]
The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 08:08 - Jan 6 with 353 viewsbluejacko

The aftermath of the horrendous missile attack from Derby Day rumbles on… on 06:35 - Jan 6 by chicoazul

Weird how so many TWTDers get so upset by Barton being mean to women commentators in the abstract but when an actual woman gets her car stoned for the dreadful crime of….driving to football she gets victim-blamed. Shouldn’t have followed the coach in eh lads!

You’ve been told a million times do not exaggerate !🙄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024