Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. 20:14 - Jan 1 with 1568 viewsericclacton

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 20:16 - Jan 1 with 1306 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 20:17 - Jan 1 with 1305 viewsericclacton

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 20:20 - Jan 1 with 1295 viewsericclacton

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 20:24 - Jan 1 with 1283 viewsericclacton

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 20:28 - Jan 1 with 1273 viewsericclacton

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 20:36 - Jan 1 with 1249 viewsericclacton

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 20:36 - Jan 1 with 1245 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I was born like this, I had no choice
I was born with the gift of a golden voice

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 20:39 - Jan 1 with 1235 viewsericclacton

Login to get fewer ads

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 20:50 - Jan 1 with 1208 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 20:57 - Jan 1 with 1187 viewsBugs

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 21:47 - Jan 1 with 1137 viewsWeWereZombies

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 21:52 - Jan 1 with 1132 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 21:54 - Jan 1 with 1132 viewsGuthrum

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 22:08 - Jan 1 with 1114 viewsBugs

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 22:19 - Jan 1 with 1092 viewsWicklowBlue

Being cheeky...

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 22:21 - Jan 1 with 1085 viewsGuthrum

Serge Gainsbourg & Jean-Claude Vannier. I actually prefer this instrumental version.

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 23:34 - Jan 1 with 1025 viewsWeWereZombies

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 22:21 - Jan 1 by Guthrum

Serge Gainsbourg & Jean-Claude Vannier. I actually prefer this instrumental version.

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 00:18 - Jan 2 with 982 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 00:50 - Jan 2 with 968 viewsChurchman

In honour of your user name, I offer this masterpiece:

It’s better than the album version. Enjoy!
I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 01:08 - Jan 2 with 960 viewsBugs

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 00:50 - Jan 2 by Churchman

In honour of your user name, I offer this masterpiece:

It’s better than the album version. Enjoy!

I think it was 20 odd years after I first heard Clapton do Cocaine that I discovered it was a cover version.

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 08:14 - Jan 2 with 901 viewsChurchman

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 01:08 - Jan 2 by Bugs

I think it was 20 odd years after I first heard Clapton do Cocaine that I discovered it was a cover version.

I didn’t know that.

Ahh, the duet between Robert Plant and Sandy Denny. Brilliant
[Post edited 2 Jan 8:20]
I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 08:38 - Jan 2 with 880 viewsDJR

This deserves many more than 44,000 views on YouTube.

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 09:00 - Jan 2 with 853 viewsDJR

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 01:08 - Jan 2 by Bugs

Carrying on the drug theme, this is that the song Dee Dee Ramone, inspired by Lou Reed's Heroin, wrote about his own experiences.

It was taken up by the Heartbreakers, and originally attributed to Richard Hell. The Ramones later did a more sanitised version in which the words "Is Dee Dee home?" were replaced by "Is Arty home?"

[Post edited 2 Jan 9:11]
I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 09:26 - Jan 2 with 819 viewsericclacton

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 15:23 - Jan 2 with 744 viewsWeWereZombies

I Like Listening to These Songs, why don't you join me. on 20:24 - Jan 1 by ericclacton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024