Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fanbase couldn't handle the prem 11:29 - Dec 30 with 782 viewskizaitfc

We are so used to winning week in week out that if we were to get promoted and only win 10-15 games maximum our fans would be booing and crying every other game.

We need a reality check for where we are let's just look at the larger picture from where we were 2 seasons ago.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Fanbase couldn't handle the prem on 11:39 - Dec 30 with 698 viewsStewart27

Sorry what?

A few fans are disappointed with drawing 0-0 last night and in doing so exposed the fact that we need a little bit of depth in the squad. Which I’m sure we’ll get in January.

What on earth had this got to do with not appreciating what an absolutely remarkable year this has been. And the year prior to that with KM. Or are you just being a little dramatic here?

It is possible to appreciate what we’ve got and where we’ve come from but also be disappointed with little sections of the season. And the disappointment of last night doesn’t fall at the feet of anybody involved at the club.
Fanbase couldn't handle the prem on 11:40 - Dec 30 with 677 viewsMeadowlark

"Fanbase" 🤣
Fanbase couldn't handle the prem on 11:59 - Dec 30 with 612 views44_not_out

I can only assume the OP is one of these bandwagon joiners.

‘We are so used to winning week in week out’

I can assure you a real supporter, one who has stuck with the club since relegation from the Premier League is certainly NOT used to winning.

The ones who are used to winning are those who thought they’d fancy getting a half season ticket mid way through last season!

What I am reading on social media and forums today is beyond belief. I suppose at 49 I must understand that there is a new generation of entitled people who just can’t handle a bit of a reality check.
Fanbase couldn't handle the prem on 12:55 - Dec 30 with 467 viewspointofblue

I’d be delighted with 10-15 wins in the Premier League should we go up!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024