Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town fans greeting the bus 09:06 - Dec 30 with 1059 viewsGuthrum

Is the headline photo on an article "Tom Jenkins' Best Sport Photographs Of 2023" at the top of the Sport section of todays Guardian online. Well done to all who were there.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/dec/30/tom-jenkinss-best-sport-photograph

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Town fans greeting the bus on 09:13 - Dec 30 with 970 viewsIllinoisblue

The caption;

Ipswich’s story is quite remarkable and they seem like a football club reborn. This year promotion from League One has been followed by a rise towards the top of the Championship. Could the Premier League be just round the corner? I went to the recent “Old Farm” derby versus Norwich, a match Ipswich haven’t won for 14 years. I didn’t expect to see this on a Saturday morning, full on pyro for the Ipswich team bus arrival. After this spectacular display one of the ultras turned round to me and said “We better not lose after all this.” They didn’t, it was a 2-2 draw.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Town fans greeting the bus on 09:38 - Dec 30 with 850 viewsSteve_M

Town reference aside what a great set of photos, I love the first one of the Severn Bore - so much going on.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Town fans greeting the bus on 09:45 - Dec 30 with 806 viewsUSA

Town fans greeting the bus on 09:13 - Dec 30 by Illinoisblue

The caption;

Ipswich’s story is quite remarkable and they seem like a football club reborn. This year promotion from League One has been followed by a rise towards the top of the Championship. Could the Premier League be just round the corner? I went to the recent “Old Farm” derby versus Norwich, a match Ipswich haven’t won for 14 years. I didn’t expect to see this on a Saturday morning, full on pyro for the Ipswich team bus arrival. After this spectacular display one of the ultras turned round to me and said “We better not lose after all this.” They didn’t, it was a 2-2 draw.

Ultras. A bunch of 12 year olds 🤣
Town fans greeting the bus on 10:04 - Dec 30 with 731 viewsGuthrum

Town fans greeting the bus on 09:45 - Dec 30 by USA

Ultras. A bunch of 12 year olds 🤣

Quite well developed beards for 12-year-olds.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Town fans greeting the bus on 10:58 - Dec 30 with 584 viewsBlue_Order

😎
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024