Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieran McKenna Presser 14:05 - Dec 28 with 3516 viewsPhilTWTD

No confirmation that SM has made himself unavailable for AFCON.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Presser on 20:09 - Dec 28 with 438 viewsPhilTWTD

Presser on 19:39 - Dec 28 by FrimleyBlue

I was wondering too if we might go down the sell but loan back route.. we then have the fee but keep the player for remainder of season..

I don't see us selling anyone in January. If we go up, we're in a stronger position in the summer if there's interest then.
De-register Evans and Aluko....? on 20:12 - Dec 28 with 420 viewsBloots

Presser on 20:09 - Dec 28 by PhilTWTD

I don't see us selling anyone in January. If we go up, we're in a stronger position in the summer if there's interest then.

....gives us room for 3?

Is that right?

AKA - "Elite Pete"

De-register Evans and Aluko....? on 20:38 - Dec 28 with 369 viewsPhilTWTD

De-register Evans and Aluko....? on 20:12 - Dec 28 by Bloots

....gives us room for 3?

Is that right?

Yes, although I would guess we'd probably look to move on the likes of Janoi who aren't involved, maybe Dom Ball if Morsy doesn't end up going to AFCON.
Presser on 20:54 - Dec 28 with 344 viewsBloomBlue

Presser on 14:30 - Dec 28 by StokieBlue

On the FFP aspect.

Given the likelihood that if we don't get promoted then Davis will leave us for a PL team can the club not leverage that future income against spending more now?

We would go over FFP limits but we would either be promoted and therefore it doesn't matter or we sell Davis and cover the losses?

SB

But if we don't get promoted will the buying club offer £10m+ or will they say here's £2m we know you must be desperate to hit FFP rules?
Presser on 01:24 - Dec 29 with 257 viewsWicklowBlue

Presser on 19:39 - Dec 28 by FrimleyBlue

I was wondering too if we might go down the sell but loan back route.. we then have the fee but keep the player for remainder of season..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but fees are most often never paid up front in full. But spread over a period.

Personally I think it would be crazy to sell our crown jewels at this point in time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024