Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a presser today? 11:47 - Dec 28 with 791 viewsnrb1985

Too early to hear about Hirst's injury I'd assume.
Is there a presser today? on 11:52 - Dec 28 with 774 viewsGuthrum

I suppose it depends what kind of injury it was. Whether he was subbed because he couldn't carry on or because they didn't want to risk making it worse by doing so.

If the latter, then maybe just a twinge (cold evening, early in the game) he's already getting over ... hopefully.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is there a presser today? on 11:57 - Dec 28 with 749 viewsnrb1985

Is there a presser today? on 11:52 - Dec 28 by Guthrum

I suppose it depends what kind of injury it was. Whether he was subbed because he couldn't carry on or because they didn't want to risk making it worse by doing so.

If the latter, then maybe just a twinge (cold evening, early in the game) he's already getting over ... hopefully.

Not a medical expert by any stretch but I'd guess with any injury there's a degree of swelling etc around the area concerned that needs to go down first before you can have a scan.

Given it was two days ago maybe he's only just having a scan today or tomorrow?
Is there a presser today? on 12:04 - Dec 28 with 706 viewsDubtractor

As soon as he went down injured after the stretch it looked a pretty clear muscle injury.

I'll be surprised if we see him in the next 3 or 4 weeks, though hope I'm wring with that assumption.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is there a presser today? on 12:06 - Dec 28 with 697 viewsGuthrum

Is there a presser today? on 11:57 - Dec 28 by nrb1985

Not a medical expert by any stretch but I'd guess with any injury there's a degree of swelling etc around the area concerned that needs to go down first before you can have a scan.

Given it was two days ago maybe he's only just having a scan today or tomorrow?

Possibly so. I'm no medical expert and was listening on the radio rather than seeing what happened.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is there a presser today? on 12:17 - Dec 28 with 623 viewsPhilTWTD

Yes, 2pm with Kieran. I'll post any Hirst news. Might well be a bit early for scan results etc as you suggest.
Is there a presser today? on 12:23 - Dec 28 with 588 viewsnrb1985

Is there a presser today? on 12:17 - Dec 28 by PhilTWTD

Yes, 2pm with Kieran. I'll post any Hirst news. Might well be a bit early for scan results etc as you suggest.

Thank you!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024