Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jay Stansfield 07:07 - Dec 27 with 3666 viewsMercian

There seems to be some substance in this rumour. He is a Fulham player on loan at Birmingham but it seems it will be like Broadhead last season where he is recalled and then sold. He has scored 7 in 21 for Brum this season mainly as a sub. He is a youngster and far from the finished article but certainly one for the future and worth a punt. He would not come cheap though, in the 2.5 to 3 million bracket.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 7:09]
Jay Stansfield on 07:19 - Dec 27 with 3564 viewsVegtablue

Do you write this having read things or having been told things? Would be great if Fulham are willing to sell for sensible money.
Jay Stansfield on 07:33 - Dec 27 with 3477 viewsMercian

Jay Stansfield on 07:19 - Dec 27 by Vegtablue

Do you write this having read things or having been told things? Would be great if Fulham are willing to sell for sensible money.

I read it from 3 trusted sources. EADT, OneFootball and FootballLeagueWorld. There are many other sources as well.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 7:34]
Jay Stansfield on 07:46 - Dec 27 with 3394 viewsVegtablue

Jay Stansfield on 07:33 - Dec 27 by Mercian

I read it from 3 trusted sources. EADT, OneFootball and FootballLeagueWorld. There are many other sources as well.

Cheers, wondered if you had a source inside the club. Believe Phil's spoken about the player too. Biggest stumbling block is if Fulham rate him as highly as some of their fans do.
Jay Stansfield on 08:32 - Dec 27 with 3100 viewsNutkins_Return

2.5-3.mil would.be Fulham selling cheap.
Jay Stansfield on 08:46 - Dec 27 with 2978 viewsBondiBlue

Jay Stansfield on 07:33 - Dec 27 by Mercian

Footballleagueworld isn't a trusted source, it's made-up nonsense

Poll: Which would you accept?

Jay Stansfield on 08:50 - Dec 27 with 2919 viewsJimmyJazz

7 in 22 games for Birmingham

20 starts with 2 as a sub. (So your sub stat is rubbish)

He's kicked on really well this season

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Jay Stansfield on 08:58 - Dec 27 with 2837 viewsWestcountryblue

Jay Stansfield on 08:32 - Dec 27 by Nutkins_Return

More like 5-6M i reckon. He's having a good season.
Definately worth paying.
Owners need to go big this window. FFP's can be navigated around...Hull and Stoke (clubs with a lower turnover) have paid big fees and have significantly higher wage bills than our own.
Jay Stansfield on 11:10 - Dec 27 with 2362 viewsRadlett_blue

Jay Stansfield on 08:32 - Dec 27 by Nutkins_Return

Fulham seem like a PL club who won't be relegated so with £100m+ of TV income, I don't see why they would sell a promising young striker on the cheap. Better to loan him out & see how he develops.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Jay Stansfield on 11:15 - Dec 27 with 2313 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Two really weird down arrows on this post from posters I’ve never seen post, on a post talking about a rumour that has already had our interest confirmed by reputable sources.

Christmas is a weird time.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Jay Stansfield on 12:01 - Dec 27 with 2151 viewsyorkshireblue

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get him in on loan, with an obligation to buy if promoted.
Jay Stansfield on 12:06 - Dec 27 with 2097 viewsbournemouthblue

Jay Stansfield on 08:58 - Dec 27 by Westcountryblue

More like 5-6M i reckon. He's having a good season.
Definately worth paying.
Owners need to go big this window. FFP's can be navigated around...Hull and Stoke (clubs with a lower turnover) have paid big fees and have significantly higher wage bills than our own.

How do you navigate around FFP exactly?

The Premier League have finally given someone a points deduction for breaking it, the Football League have been a bit tougher than the PL on this, up until this point. I appreciate some clubs have creatively accounted around it, Derby are the first team who spring to mind that regard, not that it has done them any favours in the long run

Whether they have the guts to give Man City a rolling 500 point punishment or Chelsea something like a rolling 100 point dedication etc, remains to be seen!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Jay Stansfield on 12:43 - Dec 27 with 1966 viewstractorboy1978

Jay Stansfield on 12:06 - Dec 27 by bournemouthblue

The Premier League have finally given someone a points deduction for breaking it, the Football League have been a bit tougher than the PL on this, up until this point. I appreciate some clubs have creatively accounted around it, Derby are the first team who spring to mind that regard, not that it has done them any favours in the long run

Whether they have the guts to give Man City a rolling 500 point punishment or Chelsea something like a rolling 100 point dedication etc, remains to be seen!

You can navigate it by assuming Davis is going for big money if we don't go up. I think that will be the play, ultimately. We will take a fair gamble and see 2/3 really decent additions this window.
Jay Stansfield on 12:47 - Dec 27 with 1945 viewsfabian_illness

Jay Stansfield on 11:15 - Dec 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

Two really weird down arrows on this post from posters I’ve never seen post, on a post talking about a rumour that has already had our interest confirmed by reputable sources.

Christmas is a weird time.

Mark77 is definitely Mr Ashton.
He doesn't like rumours.
Jay Stansfield on 12:49 - Dec 27 with 1905 viewsFrimleyBlue

Jay Stansfield on 12:06 - Dec 27 by bournemouthblue

Premier League can't give a points deduction for breaking EFL FFP can they? Wasn't it point deductions for breaking Premierleague FFP rules?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Jay Stansfield on 13:16 - Dec 27 with 1723 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Jay Stansfield on 11:10 - Dec 27 by Radlett_blue

Fulham seem like a PL club who won't be relegated so with £100m+ of TV income, I don't see why they would sell a promising young striker on the cheap. Better to loan him out & see how he develops.

Also they may be looking at strengthening for the here and now and are fishing in far deeper waters if they see themselves as an established Prem club.

Not many take risks on youngsters coming good these days so I’d expect they’ll make some big money signings to cement their Prem status.

The question is do they sell Stansfield to boost their transfer pot whilst he is on a good run or hold off and try and get more for him in a year or two. They have the luxury of him being tied down until 2026 so I’d imagine they’ll prefer another loan until this season, if not next season as well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024