Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson 07:03 - Dec 27 with 2006 viewsNeedhamChris

Then you're an embarrassment to this football club.

I'm in the SBRL Area 4, and not only were there the collection of "Run Jackson you c***" and "you're a useless c*** Jackson" - the cheers that he was taken off and the boos about his performance were embarrassing.

It's one thing having a pop on here - but you shouldn't be at PR if you're going to just insult our own.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 07:19 - Dec 27 with 1940 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

well said Chris. Jackson has a fantastic attitude and contributes hugely to the "running towards adversity" mantra, he epitomises it having been made to train in the U23s under Cook, and then returning with renewed vigour under McKenna. Have we now surpassed the level of his skill? I think we all know the answer to that, but Jacko runs hard and creates problems, and what else are we gonna do before the transfer window opens and with GH injured? As you say, everyone at the game needs to get behind our players, if not you are a disgrace.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 7:20]

Poll: would you rather

If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 07:35 - Dec 27 with 1860 viewsFrankMarshall

Unbelievable that fans would do that to one of our own.

Frank Marshall

If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 07:39 - Dec 27 with 1831 viewstextbackup

Yes he lacks quality, yes he doesn’t spot certain runs… but he covered plenty of ground and didn’t let us down in the time he was on

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 07:48 - Dec 27 with 1800 viewsBuhrer

You were in the SBR..... but at 20:14 you were online having a go at Harry Clarke?

"Its one thing having a go on here.. but you shouldn't be at PR if you're going to insult our own."

ARF
If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 07:52 - Dec 27 with 1748 viewsNeedhamChris

If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 07:48 - Dec 27 by Buhrer

You were in the SBR..... but at 20:14 you were online having a go at Harry Clarke?

"Its one thing having a go on here.. but you shouldn't be at PR if you're going to insult our own."

ARF

I also said "It's one thing having a pop on here", sorry if the post was too long for you to finish reading.

Unless Harry Clarke was also browsing TWTD they're not remotely the same.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 07:58 - Dec 27 with 1703 viewsBuhrer

If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 07:52 - Dec 27 by NeedhamChris

I also said "It's one thing having a pop on here", sorry if the post was too long for you to finish reading.

Unless Harry Clarke was also browsing TWTD they're not remotely the same.

During the first half, you felt the need to have a go at Harry Clarke publicly. You bothered to tippy type it out. On a forum. While at the game. This morning you admit it was bollllocks. This morning you're still banging on though.

Anyone booing Jackson deserves a slap. Your contribution is still patent bollllocks.
If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 08:04 - Dec 27 with 1652 viewsReus30

Can't stand that, embarrassing. KJ is here because he applies himself and he certainly has a great attitude. Sure, if we want promotion he isn't quite there but it would have been a different story if Burns found him when he was through...

Beyond all that, we know that Kayden is also just a genuinely lovely guy. We have all seen instances on here of that, calling him a cu is just pathetic.

Also can't stand that around 70 minutes when we were on top against the league leaders and just starting to create chances, the crowd went dead. For a period of 10 minutes, all you could hear was Leicester fans. Criminal.
If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 08:43 - Dec 27 with 1415 viewsFacefacts

Idiots we'd be better off without.
I said it in the chat room at the time, Jackson was the player to bring on for Hirst.
Login to get fewer ads

If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 09:05 - Dec 27 with 1260 viewsRyorry

Absolutely disgusting that. KJ puts his heart & soul in for our club. The boo boys should look in the mirror and apply their insults to themselves only.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 09:28 - Dec 27 with 1087 viewsjasondozzell

What a disgrace. Jackson has been a fantastic servant to the club and McKenna clearly values him.

So many entitled fans!!!! Horrible behaviour.
If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 09:31 - Dec 27 with 1054 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can't say that I heard it from the Cobbold although he did induce a few bouts of grumbling and sighing during the game.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 09:31 - Dec 27 with 1048 viewsDJR

I don't think McKenna will be booing him.

It took a bit of time for the whole team to adjust to the threat of Leicester, but Jackson was as integral to the second half performance as anyone, not least by opening up space for others.

It was a complete team performance.
If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 09:44 - Dec 27 with 938 viewsWickets

Could not have been much as i'm in area 5 and didn't hear it . I agree Jackson never lacks effort and none of our players lacked guts and determination last night .
If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 10:06 - Dec 27 with 828 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

If you're one of the not insignificant number of people who booed Kayden Jackson on 07:35 - Dec 27 by FrankMarshall

Unbelievable that fans would do that to one of our own.

Scowcroft…. Andy Marshall… Richards… Richard Wright second spell…Dozzell Jnr…. we’ve seen this a few times!

Mick McCarthy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024