Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any other day... 21:28 - Dec 16 with 841 viewsBent_double

Broadhead has a hattrick. That mazy run in the area in the first half, how he didn't score, well only he knows.

Just seen the Leeds highlights, they should have won in in the last seconds of the game, lol.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Any other day... on 21:36 - Dec 16 with 783 viewsbournemouthblue

I must admit I screamed yes as Broadhead's shot beat Gunn only for it go wide

That would have been a cracking goal, that spell of missed chances, proved very costly

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Burns also had a great chance (n/t) on 22:06 - Dec 16 with 694 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Any other day... on 22:08 - Dec 16 with 686 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm still wondering if hutchinson should have scored in that 2nd half...but also can't figure out if I felt he did well when coming on or his insistence on inverting ruined a few of our attacks..

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Any other day... on 00:13 - Dec 17 with 555 viewsPendejo

Any other day... on 22:08 - Dec 16 by FrimleyBlue

I'm still wondering if hutchinson should have scored in that 2nd half...but also can't figure out if I felt he did well when coming on or his insistence on inverting ruined a few of our attacks..

I think he should got a shot on target in that situation, I expected him to score

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Any other day... on 06:19 - Dec 17 with 460 viewsChurchman

Any other day... on 21:36 - Dec 16 by bournemouthblue

I must admit I screamed yes as Broadhead's shot beat Gunn only for it go wide

That would have been a cracking goal, that spell of missed chances, proved very costly

He did really well and did all the hard work. I thought he’d scored too and couldn’t believe it when it bounced wide.

If the occasion showed at all it was in how we snatched at chances a little. I’ve a feeling that when we play in a match like this again we will be a lot more clinical which is scary given we’ve scored so many goals already this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024