Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? 14:29 - Dec 16 with 2146 viewsgeg1992

We’re only 21 points ahead hahahahaha

We are clearly the pride of anglia.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 14:30 - Dec 16 with 2122 viewsBlueBadger

We will wallop them at the Carrot Farm. by BlueBadger 16 Dec 2023 14:29
They'll be having an open top bus ride about this tonight.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 14:31 - Dec 16 with 2076 viewsDavoIPB

I would hang my head in shame if I was them. Worst team this season at Portman road. Scored two lucky goals
Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 14:33 - Dec 16 with 2019 viewsmarvellous

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 14:31 - Dec 16 by DavoIPB

I would hang my head in shame if I was them. Worst team this season at Portman road. Scored two lucky goals

Celebrating a draw when they were leading and after their "decade of dominance" - absolute tinpot
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 14:34]
Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 15:19 - Dec 16 with 1832 viewsGeoffSentence

I have to admit I enjoyed their rendition of 'premier league you are having a laugh'..

Tacit admission tat we are teetering on the edge of it and they are not.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 15:25 - Dec 16 with 1769 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Really felt like a role reversal between the two clubs after how we approached these games under Mick.

I’m sure we would have (and did) celebrate a draw after stifling them for 90 minutes and offering very little.

Disappointing day given how the 2nd half played out like an FA cup match between a big club and a minnow sitting 11 behind the ball, but it annoyingly worked for them..
Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 15:28 - Dec 16 with 1747 viewsNeedhamChris

We also threw a massive team welcome etc for a team that are supposedly an irrelevance to us this season. Football fans do football fan things.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 15:47 - Dec 16 with 1652 viewsBuhrer

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 15:28 - Dec 16 by NeedhamChris

We also threw a massive team welcome etc for a team that are supposedly an irrelevance to us this season. Football fans do football fan things.

..... the massive team welcome was for our lads. Football fans supporting their record breaking team, on derby day.
Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 15:51 - Dec 16 with 1615 viewsGeoffSentence

I have thought .bout it and 'let em' I say. They don't have much to shout about,

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 15:56 - Dec 16 with 1561 viewsgainsboroughblue

They weren't celebrating the draw, they were celebrating that we still can't beat them.

Source: Pink Un.

Oh yeah. We are mentally weak.

You know, us, the team who have lost two league games all season, sit in 2nd place and won 16 points from losing positions while picking up 100 points this calendar year.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 16:59 - Dec 16 with 1397 viewsITFCson

Their fans celebrating a draw to us shows just how much that they must consider us a better team. But what I can’t understand is their players doing the same, and after they were leading 2-1. What a terrible mentality for their players to have.
Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 17:03 - Dec 16 with 1364 viewsStewart27

For a tragic club like Norwich I feel that this was peak tinpot even for them. And they count participation as an honour.

I genuinely couldn’t believe what I was seeing.
Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 17:23 - Dec 16 with 1245 viewsyellowrider

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 17:03 - Dec 16 by Stewart27

For a tragic club like Norwich I feel that this was peak tinpot even for them. And they count participation as an honour.

I genuinely couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Why? Most of your fans have been bigging it up for weeks about 'thrashing us', 'ending the wait' etc. yet despite everything and your missed first half chances you've failed again. For much of this season we've been woeful so coming back with a point when we went down there with very little hope is worth celebrating and the old Blades song was sung relentlessly at the end.
We rode our luck first half for sure but we will take that.
First time I've seen you this season but I was impressed. Played the ball out really well and looked very much like our team from Farke 1 promotion with the movement in / around the box. Finally, credit to the Old Bill who I thought did a great job with organising fans before and after the match.
Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 18:36 - Dec 16 with 1024 viewsnodge_blue

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 17:23 - Dec 16 by yellowrider

Why? Most of your fans have been bigging it up for weeks about 'thrashing us', 'ending the wait' etc. yet despite everything and your missed first half chances you've failed again. For much of this season we've been woeful so coming back with a point when we went down there with very little hope is worth celebrating and the old Blades song was sung relentlessly at the end.
We rode our luck first half for sure but we will take that.
First time I've seen you this season but I was impressed. Played the ball out really well and looked very much like our team from Farke 1 promotion with the movement in / around the box. Finally, credit to the Old Bill who I thought did a great job with organising fans before and after the match.

I dont have a problem with you celebrating. It shows how far we have come respectively in a short space of time. At least it was largely in a good atmosphere and spirit.

Probably the weakest Norwich side in those 14 years, or maybe its just that we are alot better than we were.

And at least leeds drew.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 19:36 - Dec 16 with 912 viewsFunge

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 15:28 - Dec 16 by NeedhamChris

Touch of yellow here, buh.

Get on the train from Needham, and head on back to your Norfolk croft, fool.

Celebrating a 2-all draw like you won a trophy, you clown.
Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 20:04 - Dec 16 with 785 viewsNeedhamChris

Celebrating a 2-2 draw, how pathetic are Norwich fans? on 19:36 - Dec 16 by Funge

Touch of yellow here, buh.

Get on the train from Needham, and head on back to your Norfolk croft, fool.

Celebrating a 2-all draw like you won a trophy, you clown.

Not sure how it's a bit yellow to think we built this game up too much. I don't care enough about them to get as excited as some on here do. Give me promotion over a win today any day of the week.

I agree with you about the Norwich fans celebrating - that was tinpot. Luckily for me I was sat in the SBRL laughing at them, not one of them.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024