Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) 09:24 - Dec 15 with 1074 viewsorfordbuoy

Hirst 2, The Woolf, Clarke.
Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 09:31 - Dec 15 with 1020 viewsKieran_Knows

3-1 home win having gone 1-0 down.

Hirst, Chaplin and Burgess the scorers to get the job done.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 09:34 - Dec 15 with 1004 viewsNthQldITFC

4-0 Town, no dramas, efficient demolition.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 09:52 - Dec 15 with 951 viewsWestSussexBlue

Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 09:31 - Dec 15 by Kieran_Knows

3-1 home win having gone 1-0 down.

Hirst, Chaplin and Burgess the scorers to get the job done.

I’ll go 3-1 also. Think we’ll take the lead and goals from Broady, Chappers and Omari.
Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 09:53 - Dec 15 with 949 views_clive_baker_

I would love to see Hirst's big grin as he smashes one in against them tomorrow. What a guy he is.
Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 11:50 - Dec 15 with 803 viewsorfordbuoy

Predictions slow for The Derby. Don't be shy now. For the winner this week we'll even throw in a nightime cruise to Basildon
Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 12:04 - Dec 15 with 775 viewsBigCommon

Leagues most potent attack against a very leaky defence?... Unless Nodge stick 9 men behind the ball, there'll be goals in this for us...
3-0 Town.. Damage done by 70 minutes... Subs to see the game out.
Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 12:31 - Dec 15 with 728 viewsMattinLondon

Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 09:34 - Dec 15 by NthQldITFC

4-0 Town, no dramas, efficient demolition.

6-0. All six goals being either a sublime piece of skill of a magnificent team goal. I want them to know that they have been comprehensively beaten. That they can’t hide behind ‘luck’ or a bad referee decision. I want those yellow-and-green c**ts destroyed. I want them humiliation and degraded in front of the footballing world. I want to see grown men and women cry, I want to see little kids engulfed in tears, I want to see their players at breaking point, arguing with themselves. Being sent off instead of being subjected to ritual footballing slaughter.

I want to hear absolute meltdowns from those pricks. F**k em all.
Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 12:55 - Dec 15 with 680 viewsNthQldITFC

Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 12:31 - Dec 15 by MattinLondon

6-0. All six goals being either a sublime piece of skill of a magnificent team goal. I want them to know that they have been comprehensively beaten. That they can’t hide behind ‘luck’ or a bad referee decision. I want those yellow-and-green c**ts destroyed. I want them humiliation and degraded in front of the footballing world. I want to see grown men and women cry, I want to see little kids engulfed in tears, I want to see their players at breaking point, arguing with themselves. Being sent off instead of being subjected to ritual footballing slaughter.

I would say five sublime/magnificent and one a howler from Gunn Jr (does he still play for them?) for him to put up on the mantelpiece beside the photo of his dad's classique. He could hoof a desperate clearance against Pukey or Rosario or Fat Gavin Holt or someone like that and watch open-mouthed as it loops over his head and into the net.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 12:59 - Dec 15 with 667 viewssjg

1-0 to us after 10 minutes. This followed by a period of play where we dominate but can't quite get the ball over the line.

They equalise just before half time, against the run of play.

The second half is a cagey affair, until the 75th minute where Town take a 2-1 lead. We then score again in the 83rd minute, sending the away end into complete meltdown - seats rain down on the Portman Road pitch, away fans are ejected left, right and centre. One of their players gets a ridiculous red card in injury time to put the icing on the cake.

A man can dream
Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 13:08 - Dec 15 with 649 viewsfarkenhell

Ipswich 4, Norwich 2 (and a red card) on 12:31 - Dec 15 by MattinLondon

I'm going for one more. 7-0. A day when everything we try results in a goal and we administer the thrashing that we've threatened on more than one occasion this season.

Perfect!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024