Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) 21:25 - Dec 14 with 1232 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 21:32 - Dec 14 with 1208 viewsbluelagos

Derby v Notts Forest is proper spicy. When Clough moved between clubs a load of fans followed him, could never understand that.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 21:44 - Dec 14 with 1144 viewsGeoffSentence

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 21:32 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

Derby v Notts Forest is proper spicy. When Clough moved between clubs a load of fans followed him, could never understand that.

That is proper weird

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 21:57 - Dec 14 with 1098 viewsbluelagos

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 21:44 - Dec 14 by GeoffSentence

That is proper weird

Isn't it. McKenna has a bit of a cult following here but if he fell out with the owners, walked out and later became Naaridge manager, no way would any of us become budgies ffs.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 21:59 - Dec 14 with 1085 viewsScuzzer

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 21:32 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

This is the original derby match. Hence why it's called derby.

Established 1968

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 22:01 - Dec 14 with 1070 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 21:59 - Dec 14 by Scuzzer

Never understood why Derby and not Notts County. They could be called County matches then! I suppose it was the similar level, rather like us having nodge rather than Col U (although they would see us as their derby wouldn't they?)

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 22:21 - Dec 14 with 1001 viewspelles321

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 21:59 - Dec 14 by Scuzzer

Not quite….

https://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-3408,00.html
Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 06:20 - Dec 15 with 784 viewsTractorgirlforever

Derby v forest games are huge, the rivalry is massive. I live in derby and work with both derby and forest supporters ,its quite nice now the teams are leagues apart!.. i always root for forest when they play derby!
Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 06:41 - Dec 15 with 761 viewsCoastalblue

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 21:44 - Dec 14 by GeoffSentence

That is proper weird

We used to get a fair few coming across from Ireland to support Keane, always found that pretty odd as well.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 08:31 - Dec 15 with 654 viewswkj

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 06:41 - Dec 15 by Coastalblue

We used to get a fair few coming across from Ireland to support Keane, always found that pretty odd as well.

That I can kind of see a bit of sense in. I occasionally go to a game close to where I work if im away and when given a choice of games close by I usually veer toward the manager I like. Unless there is a game that impacts Ipswich in some way or another.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 09:11 - Dec 15 with 597 viewsScuzzer

Do Derby have a Derby game and do they call it the Derby game? (n/t) on 22:21 - Dec 14 by pelles321

Not quite….

https://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-3408,00.html

It's the Grauniad...I'm not going to open it in case I het infected.

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024