Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it’s unlikely but.. 14:02 - Dec 13 with 1286 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Can you imagine if we win the next three?

Not only would we have beaten the scum but we’d put daylight between us and Leeds, gone top on Boxing Day with a win against Leicester and be looking at a run of games after that on paper that we really should be winning.

Even the most pessimistic amongst you would surely BELIEVE!

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I know it’s unlikely but.. on 14:06 - Dec 13 with 1222 viewsthatbdude

The next 3 games will be a real test for us. If we win all of them then surely we are going up

Poll: Who going down?

I know it’s unlikely but.. on 14:07 - Dec 13 with 1204 viewshype313

What are the odds

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I know it’s unlikely but.. on 14:53 - Dec 13 with 1092 viewsGuthrum

Is it that unlikely?

Going to be a difficult task, certainly. Leeds and Leicester are very tough opponents and Norwich can be dangerous. However, the way Town are currently going, we are capable of handling almost anything*.

It might not come off, but is, IMO, a much more even chance than the word "unlikely" implies.

* It was only a mad 10 minutes of defensive frailty, early in the season, which lost us the Leeds home game.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I know it’s unlikely but.. on 15:00 - Dec 13 with 1042 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I know it’s unlikely but.. on 14:53 - Dec 13 by Guthrum

Is it that unlikely?

Going to be a difficult task, certainly. Leeds and Leicester are very tough opponents and Norwich can be dangerous. However, the way Town are currently going, we are capable of handling almost anything*.

It might not come off, but is, IMO, a much more even chance than the word "unlikely" implies.

* It was only a mad 10 minutes of defensive frailty, early in the season, which lost us the Leeds home game.

The treble is likely to pay around 9/1 by my pricing so I’d say unlikely is a fake word to use

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I know it’s unlikely but.. on 15:04 - Dec 13 with 981 viewshoppy

With that scenario, we might even stay top on Boxing Day, rather than gone top... come on Millwall...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I know it’s unlikely but.. on 15:21 - Dec 13 with 893 viewswkj

How is it unlikely? The way we're playing it's just as likely as it is unlikely. Believe is all good and well, but surely that means actually believing and not pondering how likely something is or is not.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I know it’s unlikely but.. on 15:33 - Dec 13 with 811 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

60 points from 24 games would be an unbelievable sum of points.

Would mean we could really dip in the new year and still make it. No one has ever got 90 points in the championship & not got promoted. That would give us 22 games to get 30 points..

By my basic math (and guesswork) I would expect that this year might (again) require a record total points total but 94 should be enough
I know it’s unlikely but.. on 17:56 - Dec 13 with 607 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Honestly I'd take 5 points from the next 9. I think that would be a good return to set us up for the next fixture batch.

Anything can happen in the Championship but if we win all 3 that would be incredible. I'm quite happy in 2nd, build the daylight between Leeds and the rest and use Leics as focus point to keep us honest

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024