Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy's goal last night 11:58 - Dec 13 with 834 viewsBluemer

So for those of you who were there for both, which goal did you go mad for most ?, Morsy's goal last night or Chaplow's the other year?.

Sadly I wasn't there for either
Morsy's goal last night on 12:02 - Dec 13 with 788 viewsBiGDonnie

Morsy. All day long.

The interception, calm finish, the away fans going absolutely mental. Also, do yourself a favour and watch the official Ipswich Town TikTok of Sams goal. The way he wheels off towards the crowd and then does a little strut while looking at the ridiculous support. Unreal.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Morsy's goal last night on 12:10 - Dec 13 with 758 viewsSteve_M

They were similar, Chaplow's was massive at the time as our away form had dipped a bit and we had had to weather a lot from Watford. I think it's been overdone a bit by fans since as it was merely a good away win that didn't go anywhere.

Last night was great too, they had had a 10 minute spell of creating pressure if not that many chances but we kept trying to play.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Morsy's goal last night on 12:40 - Dec 13 with 645 viewsitfcjoe

Both, maybe Chaplow slightly as was just so late in the game it spilled over into the FT celebrations and I'd had more beers pre-game!

But, they were both very similar - as Morsy went through I grabbed the shoulders of the guy standing next to me, and it took me back those 8 years as must have done the same thing then and was in a similar position in the stand......and then felt like waited an age and then just erupted.

The limbs were off the scale though - luckily I'd only had 2 shandies and was able to stay on my feet as there were bodies everywhere where I was.....a privilege to be in another great away end following this great club

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Morsy's goal last night on 13:03 - Dec 13 with 530 viewsle2blue

Morsy's goal last night on 12:40 - Dec 13 by itfcjoe

Both, maybe Chaplow slightly as was just so late in the game it spilled over into the FT celebrations and I'd had more beers pre-game!

But, they were both very similar - as Morsy went through I grabbed the shoulders of the guy standing next to me, and it took me back those 8 years as must have done the same thing then and was in a similar position in the stand......and then felt like waited an age and then just erupted.

The limbs were off the scale though - luckily I'd only had 2 shandies and was able to stay on my feet as there were bodies everywhere where I was.....a privilege to be in another great away end following this great club

We stair surfed last night from near the top, the limbs were quite a sight as we headed down, although thankfully not too far. I'm sure there are a few sore shins today!
Morsy's goal last night on 13:04 - Dec 13 with 531 viewsIllinoisblue

Morsy's goal last night on 12:10 - Dec 13 by Steve_M

They were similar, Chaplow's was massive at the time as our away form had dipped a bit and we had had to weather a lot from Watford. I think it's been overdone a bit by fans since as it was merely a good away win that didn't go anywhere.

Last night was great too, they had had a 10 minute spell of creating pressure if not that many chances but we kept trying to play.

And with the benefit of hindsight, 14/15 was built on sand and a prayer (not knocking Mick as it was still a relatively great season), and as you say, Chaplow’s goal ultimately meant nothing.

Long long way to go but you get the sense, Morsy’s winner could ultimately be much more important

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024