Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think... 10:54 - Dec 13 with 3375 viewsmattrolow

The pressure is on Narwich on Saturday?

The decade undefeated is all they're clinging onto at this stage, they're fearing a loss coming into it and it seems to mean everything to them.

We've got the confidence and belief in what we do at home to not have to feel any pressure. The worst case scenario is that we lose...not the end of the world. Give them the victory their season is depending on and we move on with bigger things ahead of us, comfortably still sat in the top two.
Anyone else think... on 11:05 - Dec 13 with 2750 viewsPinewoodblue

But we want to be in a position to suggest Wagner is sacked in the morning. I’m sure it is in Blue Actions hymn sheet.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone else think... on 11:14 - Dec 13 with 2708 viewsfranz_tyson

I'd say there's a fair bit of pressure on us. Why? All those threads saying we can't have Wagner sacked because of NMB, not getting Morsy suspended, etc. People have been worrying about this game for a whole from our side.There's nerves both sides. Maybe that's why it's so special. I'm going to be nervous because I'm going to hate losing to that lot. Even dropping a couple of points to them pisses me off. Just makes the day more special the fact it could be the best or worst feeling ever.
Anyone else think... on 11:15 - Dec 13 with 2708 viewsWacko

Anyone else think... on 11:05 - Dec 13 by Pinewoodblue

But we want to be in a position to suggest Wagner is sacked in the morning. I’m sure it is in Blue Actions hymn sheet.

I also really hope, if circumstances allow, that “Top of the league at Portman Road” is on the hymn sheet. It would be great to throw it back in their faces

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Anyone else think... on 11:17 - Dec 13 with 2678 viewsSharkey

Anyone else think... on 11:05 - Dec 13 by Pinewoodblue

I think quite a few Norwich fans would see that as being a very big silver lining to a heavy defeat. They'd probably join in, but it might be 'afternoon' instead of morning, never mind the scansion.
Anyone else think... on 11:20 - Dec 13 with 2650 viewsgiant_stow

Nah, I suspect most Norwich fans have written this one off already - anything but a loss is a bonus, especially at yours.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone else think... on 11:20 - Dec 13 with 2650 viewsgeg1992

The pressure is definitely on them. Our wage bill is far smaller, we’ve just got promoted from league one yet are miles ahead of them already. We have bigger home and away followings and are historically more successful. That we haven’t beaten them for a while is the only thing they can cling onto.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Anyone else think... on 11:54 - Dec 13 with 2562 viewsBent_double

From their teams perspective, yes. From a fans point-of-view, I'm pretty sure both sets are feeling the pressure at the moment and dreading a lose, although it will of course be worse for them than us.

I'm slightly disappointed that this isn't the Carrow road game, I think they would be extremely nervous at home amongst their fans, whereas the pressure is lifted slightly by it being away. Saying that, I've just checked their stats, and it's 4 home defeats and 5 away this season!

Don't think it will be a draw anyway.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Anyone else think... on 12:17 - Dec 13 with 2497 viewsnorfsufblue

Anyone else think... on 11:15 - Dec 13 by Wacko

I also really hope, if circumstances allow, that “Top of the league at Portman Road” is on the hymn sheet. It would be great to throw it back in their faces

Although please no singing this till its absolutely assured.... about 5 to the good and 4 mins of injury time left.. I'll allow it😂😂
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else think... (n/t) on 12:31 - Dec 13 with 2428 viewsBigCommon

[Post edited 13 Dec 2023 14:58]
Anyone else think... on 12:33 - Dec 13 with 2407 viewsBiGDonnie

Anyone else think... on 11:20 - Dec 13 by giant_stow

Nah, I suspect most Norwich fans have written this one off already - anything but a loss is a bonus, especially at yours.

Win/win for you Saturday eh. Norwich win, your team win or a draw. Nice position to be in.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anyone else think... on 13:02 - Dec 13 with 2281 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone else think... on 12:33 - Dec 13 by BiGDonnie

Win/win for you Saturday eh. Norwich win, your team win or a draw. Nice position to be in.

brute!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone else think... on 14:19 - Dec 13 with 2125 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

On paper, they are a club that has multiple stints in recent years in the Premiership, have an expensive squad (more so than us) and were obviously in the Championship last season, when were were in League One and thus if this was the first game of the season you'd expect them to think they would win it.

The odds are now in our favour, however derby games don't always reflect form. Our last home derby saw our worst team ever, take on one of their best ever teams and they still only managed a draw with us. We obviously went to their place where the shambles that was Norwich City Hall of Famer Paul Lambert playing a pantomime villain, getting himself sent off for PR reasons and throwing the game away practically on purpose to endear himself to our fanbase knowing he didn't have a hope in hell of keeping us up anyway, and we got beaten easily. PR Paul indeed... only Marcus Evans could mastermind such an appointment...
Anyone else think... on 14:26 - Dec 13 with 2090 viewsRadlett_blue

Anyone else think... on 11:20 - Dec 13 by geg1992

The pressure is definitely on them. Our wage bill is far smaller, we’ve just got promoted from league one yet are miles ahead of them already. We have bigger home and away followings and are historically more successful. That we haven’t beaten them for a while is the only thing they can cling onto.

Our problem is the pressure of expectation, which will be huge for our fans. We are top of the league, been playing very well & our fans will be desperate for us to win. They have to stay loud & not groan or panic if things don't start well.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Anyone else think... on 14:31 - Dec 13 with 2066 viewshoppy

Anyone else think... on 13:02 - Dec 13 by giant_stow

brute!

Not denied, however.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else think... on 14:39 - Dec 13 with 2015 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone else think... on 11:20 - Dec 13 by giant_stow

No, Norwich don't get to play that "ah, but we're crap at the moment" card.

We had to endure defeats and chirping for the last decade or so when we rotting under ME and not once did we play it.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone else think... on 14:44 - Dec 13 with 1970 viewsBiGDonnie

Anyone else think... on 14:31 - Dec 13 by hoppy

Not denied, however.

Still no denial. Interesting...

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anyone else think... on 15:14 - Dec 13 with 1873 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone else think... on 14:39 - Dec 13 by ITFC_Forever

No, Norwich don't get to play that "ah, but we're crap at the moment" card.

We had to endure defeats and chirping for the last decade or so when we rotting under ME and not once did we play it.

Of course us poor little canaries can play that card! And you lot really did - there's an example on this very thread above:

"The odds are now in our favour, however derby games don't always reflect form. Our last home derby saw our worst team ever, take on one of their best ever teams and they still only managed a draw with us. We obviously went to their place where the shambles that was Norwich City Hall of Famer Paul Lambert playing a pantomime villain, getting himself sent off for PR reasons and throwing the game away practically on purpose to endear himself to our fanbase knowing he didn't have a hope in hell of keeping us up anyway, and we got beaten easily. PR Paul indeed... only Marcus Evans could mastermind such an appointment..."

There was always lots of this - be honest!

btw, that wasn;t one of our best teams ever - how insulting!
[Post edited 13 Dec 2023 15:14]

Anyone else think... on 15:55 - Dec 13 with 1769 viewshoppy

Anyone else think... on 15:14 - Dec 13 by giant_stow

Of course us poor little canaries can play that card! And you lot really did - there's an example on this very thread above:

"The odds are now in our favour, however derby games don't always reflect form. Our last home derby saw our worst team ever, take on one of their best ever teams and they still only managed a draw with us. We obviously went to their place where the shambles that was Norwich City Hall of Famer Paul Lambert playing a pantomime villain, getting himself sent off for PR reasons and throwing the game away practically on purpose to endear himself to our fanbase knowing he didn't have a hope in hell of keeping us up anyway, and we got beaten easily. PR Paul indeed... only Marcus Evans could mastermind such an appointment..."

"btw, that wasn;t one of our best teams ever - how insulting!"

OK, "Our last home derby saw our worst team ever, take on their best ever team and they still only managed a draw with us."

Fixed it for you. Happy now?

i predicted 10.0 on 15:56 - Dec 13 with 1762 viewskiwiblue

with Brandon Williams to score the first goal...... heres hoping
i predicted 10.0 on 16:05 - Dec 13 with 1735 viewshoppy

i predicted 10.0 on 15:56 - Dec 13 by kiwiblue

with Brandon Williams to score the first goal...... heres hoping

You spelt 'a hat-trick' wrongly.

Anyone else think... on 16:09 - Dec 13 with 1718 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Anyone else think... on 15:55 - Dec 13 by hoppy

"btw, that wasn;t one of our best teams ever - how insulting!"

OK, "Our last home derby saw our worst team ever, take on their best ever team and they still only managed a draw with us."

Fixed it for you. Happy now?

"The odds are now in our favour, however derby games don't always reflect form. Our last home derby saw our worst team ever, take on one of their best ever teams and they still only managed a draw with us. "

I never said that was our best team ever, I am talking about the 1-1 at Portman Road in 2018 when their multi-yo-yo champions managed a draw with Hursts Worsts.
Anyone else think... on 16:13 - Dec 13 with 1686 viewshoppy

Anyone else think... on 16:09 - Dec 13 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

"The odds are now in our favour, however derby games don't always reflect form. Our last home derby saw our worst team ever, take on one of their best ever teams and they still only managed a draw with us. "

I never said that was our best team ever, I am talking about the 1-1 at Portman Road in 2018 when their multi-yo-yo champions managed a draw with Hursts Worsts.

I was just correcting it to calm giant_stow down, after he was insulted that you'd only said it was one of their best teams... thus the change to best ever team.

Anyone else think... on 16:15 - Dec 13 with 1669 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Anyone else think... on 15:14 - Dec 13 by giant_stow

Oh your a Norwich fan arguing that they weren't. Of course they were, outside of the League Cups and a short decent run with Mike Walker where you came 3rd once, that Norwich team was one of your best ever. It's not much, but in the Championship they were good.

Imagine your period of dominance over us being mostly rubbish draws with our cruddy teams and not a single major honour lifted in what, 10 years. Even Wigan has managed better than you lot. Now you aren't living off your Premier League hand outs and its back to the real world, you are crying hard.

We also play better football now then your club ever has, and this Ipswich team would beat any of your best sides ever ;)
Anyone else think... on 16:15 - Dec 13 with 1658 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Anyone else think... on 16:13 - Dec 13 by hoppy

I was just correcting it to calm giant_stow down, after he was insulted that you'd only said it was one of their best teams... thus the change to best ever team.

Just seen it, sorry I am dyslexic and got confused.
i predicted 10.0 on 20:17 - Dec 13 with 1479 viewskiwiblue

i predicted 10.0 on 16:05 - Dec 13 by hoppy

You spelt 'a hat-trick' wrongly.

Sadly he got sent off for abusing the s??t?y supporters after scoring
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024