Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuanzebe 06:09 - Dec 13 with 1867 viewsHackneyblueboy

How's he getting on? Haven't caught many of his games lately. Is he going to oust Woolfy or Burgess as a regular starter?
Tuanzebe on 06:30 - Dec 13 with 1803 viewsMuncher

Looking good, for me at the moment not a vast difference between him and Burgess and Woolfenden but he’s slowly getting up to speed so should be in a decent position to cover a run of games when Burgess goes to the Asian Cup. Almost as if KM had planned for that…
Tuanzebe on 06:41 - Dec 13 with 1755 viewsCoastalblue

There are moments in games where he just oozes class and makes you sit up and notice, most of the time at the moment he's a solid performer but as he gets more games under his belt I'm guessing those moments will become more regular.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Tuanzebe on 06:57 - Dec 13 with 1685 viewsle2blue

He plays football with his head and with his feet, we’re all dancing to the Tuanzebe beat. Tuanzebe, Tuanzebe, Tuanzebe, Tuanzebe.

Looks to me likes he’s in second gear and really just getting himself match fit and sharp. Look forward to seeing him and Wolf really flourish in second half of season.
Tuanzebe on 07:05 - Dec 13 with 1646 viewscobboldkid

He dd what he had to do last night solid. Luckily got away with a few mistakes and loose passes, for me hopefully Wolfie with be back for the derby
Tuanzebe on 07:15 - Dec 13 with 1576 viewsStevieH

Tuanzebe on 07:19 - Dec 13 with 1550 viewshomer_123

Cameron Burgess by homer_123 12 Dec 2023 22:06
Well, he should do given he's played significantly more than AT.

However, AT is beginning to look a cut above our other CBs. You watch his positional play and the way he's already organising the defence.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Tuanzebe on 07:42 - Dec 13 with 1405 viewsNutkins_Return

Tuanzebe on 07:05 - Dec 13 by cobboldkid

He dd what he had to do last night solid. Luckily got away with a few mistakes and loose passes, for me hopefully Wolfie with be back for the derby

A few mistakes? I recall one minor error giving the ball away but other than I thought he was absolutely class. His recovery speed is immense which is really beneficial on counters.
Tuanzebe on 08:03 - Dec 13 with 1239 viewsSteve_M

Tuanzebe on 07:42 - Dec 13 by Nutkins_Return

A few mistakes? I recall one minor error giving the ball away but other than I thought he was absolutely class. His recovery speed is immense which is really beneficial on counters.

There was a pretty bad one in our right back area int he first half, looked to have controlled the ball and gave it away. Fortunately Watford put in a sh1t cross as they did for most of the evening.

That one aside, he looked good.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Tuanzebe on 08:08 - Dec 13 with 1198 viewsHerbivore

The best thing about Tuanzebe currently is he gives us a replacement at CB that isn't a big drop off in quality from our starting pair of Woolf and Burgess. Being able to rest them occasionally whilst also getting Tuanzebe up to speed is a fantastic place for us to be in. With Burgess going away in January I suspect we'll see a lot more of him as the season progresses. We've seen with Hladky that if you get into the side for a run of games and you perform well, the shirt is yours to lose.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tuanzebe on 08:14 - Dec 13 with 1152 viewsStokieBlue

Tuanzebe on 07:05 - Dec 13 by cobboldkid

That's pretty harsh I think.

Did you also highlight Wolfs mistake on the weekend where he passed it literally to their CF?

I thought given he's barely played in a year or more he looked good.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Tuanzebe on 20:07 - Dec 13 with 836 viewsBluespeed225

Heard him interviewed last night, very impressed . Spoke well, intelligently, buys into what is happening, says what a good bunch he's been bought into and made to feel part of the team, looking to improve himself as a player knowing what Mckenna is like from his man u days.
Axel looks quality, Premier level, BUT not fully up to speed at the mo on 20:14 - Dec 13 with 781 viewsunstableblue

… and prone to some minor errors

But he looks exactly what we needed and is superb competition to Wolfenden

Shame he can’t play left side for when Burgess goes away. But I’d actually like Baggot to be give his big chance.

In the interesting interview post match he talked about the plan they’ve had in place for him, and I think it’s slowly slowly

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024