Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They are not happy Budgies 23:18 - Dec 12 with 4642 viewsbluebudgie

This from the Pink un forum tonight
**** ‘em.

If they don’t blow it, they’ll have been spawny as f***.

If they do, it will be hilarious.

They'll always be scum just like they were when they used to be good. Before any of their team (and a lot of their fans) were born.

Yes they are scum. Hideous tossers from a shít town, in a stand they never paid for , with 20,000 new fans and an obsession with cups nobody plays for anymore, against European countries that no longer exist , in stadiums they knocked down years ago .

But they are going up which písses me right off and gives me the flaming hump.

So bollócks to everything
They are not happy Budgies on 23:21 - Dec 12 with 4107 viewsMiaow

They have such an inferiority complex. It’s so cute.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

They are not happy Budgies on 23:22 - Dec 12 with 4093 viewsStewart27

They should not be allowed to mention cups.

Pathetic little fan base.
They are not happy Budgies on 23:24 - Dec 12 with 4054 viewsTresBonne

Hahahahah they are a hilarious bunch. I genuinley cackled with laughter reading their little thread.
They are not happy Budgies on 23:25 - Dec 12 with 4040 viewsgainsboroughblue

I know people have had their moments on here but christ almighty, some of the melts on some of the other fans forums this year is just on another level.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

They are not happy Budgies on 23:29 - Dec 12 with 3939 viewsHipsterectomy

As they wallow being a nothing club in the championship after squandering money and opportunity most clubs could only ever dream of, it’s even sweeter we’re now doing so well.

Let’s see what you could have won Norwich City…

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

They are not happy Budgies on 23:51 - Dec 12 with 3705 viewsGogs

Hold on. ‘An obsession with cups nobody plays for anymore’ eh?

By that reckoning they’ll have to re-do their honours list then, as they’ve never won anything. Nor have they participated in anything either 🤣
They are not happy Budgies on 00:05 - Dec 13 with 3556 viewsFreddy

They are not happy Budgies on 23:24 - Dec 12 by TresBonne

Hahahahah they are a hilarious bunch. I genuinley cackled with laughter reading their little thread.

To be fair most of them think they ll get thrashed on Sat
They are not happy Budgies on 00:06 - Dec 13 with 3554 viewsbournemouthblue

They are not happy Budgies on 23:51 - Dec 12 by Gogs

Hold on. ‘An obsession with cups nobody plays for anymore’ eh?

By that reckoning they’ll have to re-do their honours list then, as they’ve never won anything. Nor have they participated in anything either 🤣

By that logic they should also rule out having a 25 year anniversary for being knocked out of the 3rd round of that European competition we have actually won

[Post edited 13 Dec 2023 0:06]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

They are not happy Budgies on 00:21 - Dec 13 with 3443 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

A Leeds mate just sent me this: An incredible season for you but that's your limit in my opinion you will come straight back down as you don't have the ground or fan base to get any bigger.

---

Yeah our support is miles off the giants that are Brighton, Brentford, Bournmouth, Burnley, Luton, Sheffield United,, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Wolves... Luton...
They are not happy Budgies on 00:24 - Dec 13 with 3393 viewsgainsboroughblue

They are not happy Budgies on 00:21 - Dec 13 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

A Leeds mate just sent me this: An incredible season for you but that's your limit in my opinion you will come straight back down as you don't have the ground or fan base to get any bigger.

---

Yeah our support is miles off the giants that are Brighton, Brentford, Bournmouth, Burnley, Luton, Sheffield United,, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Wolves... Luton...

Just reply back "10 points"

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

They are not happy Budgies on 00:49 - Dec 13 with 3262 viewsRyorry

The more they come out frothing & foaming with ludicrous comments like that, the more obvious their bitterness becomes. Makes me laugh. Carry on trilling the nonsense, budgies -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

They are not happy Budgies on 01:16 - Dec 13 with 3185 viewsArnoldMoorhen

---

Or just reply with:

We may not currently have the ground to get any bigger, but we have got Super Kieran McKenna, and he knows exactly what we need!
They are not happy Budgies on 03:01 - Dec 13 with 2986 viewsArchiRob

Can you have an inferiority complex if you really are inferior?
They are not happy Budgies on 06:29 - Dec 13 with 2582 viewsyorkshireblue

They are not happy Budgies on 00:24 - Dec 13 by gainsboroughblue

I’m presenting in a departmental meeting today, in my office in Leeds…. I may or may not mention this.
They are not happy Budgies on 06:30 - Dec 13 with 2569 viewsPioneerBlue

Little revolutionists looking to deny or rewrite the historical contribution of several great Ipswich dynasties. Speaks volumes.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

They are not happy Budgies on 06:38 - Dec 13 with 2510 viewsITFC_Forever

They are not happy Budgies on 06:29 - Dec 13 by yorkshireblue

I’m presenting in a departmental meeting today, in my office in Leeds…. I may or may not mention this.

Start by saying there are 10 key points you’d like to make.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

They are not happy Budgies on 06:39 - Dec 13 with 2506 viewsCoastalblue

Surely as part of your intro you will suggest that this meeting has ten points to be addressed?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

They are not happy Budgies on 07:04 - Dec 13 with 2328 viewsMattinLondon

They are not happy Budgies on 00:24 - Dec 13 by gainsboroughblue

I do think that Leeds have a right nerve mentioning fan base.

Ipswich, population of 130,000. Even in the dark days 13k (10%) was considered poor. Leeds population of 750,000 and they get no where near 75k. I know that people travel to Ipswich but Leeds has Wakefield on their door step.

Leeds are a piss poor supported club - always have been.
They are not happy Budgies on 07:11 - Dec 13 with 2256 viewsBlueandTruesince82

From the fans that gave one European goal, in a game they ultimately lost, its own Wikipedia page.

Never won F all, no mark, tin pot, sister fingering, webbed feet having, sugar beat munchers.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

They are not happy Budgies on 07:21 - Dec 13 with 2114 viewshomer_123

---

Attendance ≠ Points

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

They are not happy Budgies on 08:02 - Dec 13 with 1819 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The really subtle approach would be to congratulate Leeds on a really good start to the season and mention that they were far and away the best team to come to Portman Road so far this season.

And leave it at that. Plant the seed. Then watch the realisation dawn across their faces.
They are not happy Budgies on 08:09 - Dec 13 with 1768 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Research has repeatedly shown that inbreeding can lead to cognitive impairment, exhibit; A the Norwich forum.
They are not happy Budgies on 08:09 - Dec 13 with 1755 viewsCheltenham_Blue

---

Leeds.

Who have historically between the Prem and the Championship have been up and down more times than a fiddlers elbow?

Not sure stadium size is the lesson we need to learn from Leeds United, just don't be sh1t or a basket case of a club should see us ok.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

They are not happy Budgies on 08:31 - Dec 13 with 1625 viewsitfc_bucks

Don't get me wrong, I hope we humiliate them this weekend, but there's a part of me that hopes we absolutely steal it with a deflected goal, in the 97th minute.

Ohhhh, watching their implosion after that would be glorious!
They are not happy Budgies on 08:52 - Dec 13 with 1447 viewsJohnTy

They are not happy Budgies on 08:09 - Dec 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

Leeds.

Who have historically between the Prem and the Championship have been up and down more times than a fiddlers elbow?

Not sure stadium size is the lesson we need to learn from Leeds United, just don't be sh1t or a basket case of a club should see us ok.

Still remember April 29th 2007 at Elland Road.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024