Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They are not happy Budgies 23:18 - Dec 12 with 4682 viewsbluebudgie

This from the Pink un forum tonight
**** ‘em.

If they don’t blow it, they’ll have been spawny as f***.

If they do, it will be hilarious.

They'll always be scum just like they were when they used to be good. Before any of their team (and a lot of their fans) were born.

Yes they are scum. Hideous tossers from a shít town, in a stand they never paid for , with 20,000 new fans and an obsession with cups nobody plays for anymore, against European countries that no longer exist , in stadiums they knocked down years ago .

But they are going up which písses me right off and gives me the flaming hump.

So bollócks to everything
They are not happy Budgies on 09:04 - Dec 13 with 436 viewshype313

They are not happy Budgies on 00:21 - Dec 13 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

A Leeds mate just sent me this: An incredible season for you but that's your limit in my opinion you will come straight back down as you don't have the ground or fan base to get any bigger.

---

Yeah our support is miles off the giants that are Brighton, Brentford, Bournmouth, Burnley, Luton, Sheffield United,, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Wolves... Luton...

Mind the gap

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

They are not happy Budgies on 09:18 - Dec 13 with 389 viewsitfc48

They are not happy Budgies on 00:21 - Dec 13 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

A Leeds mate just sent me this: An incredible season for you but that's your limit in my opinion you will come straight back down as you don't have the ground or fan base to get any bigger.

---

Yeah our support is miles off the giants that are Brighton, Brentford, Bournmouth, Burnley, Luton, Sheffield United,, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Wolves... Luton...

I'd ask him to remind you how many league points are awarded for the ground and fan base.

This is why I badly want to beat Leeds. Their fans are nauseating considering they're an absolutely middling club these days.
They are not happy Budgies on 09:30 - Dec 13 with 364 viewsbournemouthblue

They are not happy Budgies on 08:31 - Dec 13 by itfc_bucks

Don't get me wrong, I hope we humiliate them this weekend, but there's a part of me that hopes we absolutely steal it with a deflected goal, in the 97th minute.

Ohhhh, watching their implosion after that would be glorious!

Would it be more glorious to absolutely tank them or would it simply make Wagner's dismissal more likely?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

They are not happy Budgies on 10:03 - Dec 13 with 309 viewsblueasfook

They are not happy Budgies on 08:31 - Dec 13 by itfc_bucks

Don't get me wrong, I hope we humiliate them this weekend, but there's a part of me that hopes we absolutely steal it with a deflected goal, in the 97th minute.

Ohhhh, watching their implosion after that would be glorious!

No because that will give them an "Ipswich were lucky" excuse to hide behind. There is only one desirable outcome. An absolute thrashing to send them home crying.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024