Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights from tonight's sky viewing 22:58 - Dec 12 with 1414 viewsFrimleyBlue

Was probably missing 10 minutes of the game whilst we looked at what appeared to be Ed Sheeran and Elton John In the distance whilst the commentators tried to think of something different to say everytime

Then when it wasn't them. It was the Watford manager for 2 minutes before going back to them.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Highlights from tonight's sky viewing on 23:01 - Dec 12 with 1360 viewstazdac

Poor Elton must have been pulling his hair out tonight! ;o)
Highlights from tonight's sky viewing on 23:19 - Dec 12 with 1235 viewsBluespeed225

Ed visiting the lads after in the dressing room on Town TV. He looked a bit awestruck. One day your having tea with Taylor Swift, the next your at Watford. Looked genuinely humble, as Keiron would say.
Highlights from tonight's sky viewing on 23:23 - Dec 12 with 1206 viewsNthQldITFC

Highlights from tonight's sky viewing on 23:01 - Dec 12 by tazdac

Poor Elton must have been pulling his hair out tonight! ;o)

FFS dude, I couldn't even work out who was who the picture was so bad. That director needs to be given a rocket, man.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Highlights from tonight's sky viewing on 01:20 - Dec 13 with 1018 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Highlights from tonight's sky viewing on 23:23 - Dec 12 by NthQldITFC

FFS dude, I couldn't even work out who was who the picture was so bad. That director needs to be given a rocket, man.

There is a simple explanation, that Director always struggles when the weather is bad, he hesitates with his calls, never knowing who to cut to when the rain set in.
Highlights from tonight's sky viewing on 03:21 - Dec 13 with 937 viewsrapier

I guess that's why they call it the blues
Highlights from tonight's sky viewing on 06:54 - Dec 13 with 773 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Highlights from tonight's sky viewing on 03:21 - Dec 13 by rapier

I guess that's why they call it the blues

Morsey's goal was a rocket, man.
Highlights from tonight's sky viewing on 09:16 - Dec 13 with 562 viewsRadlett_blue

Highlights from tonight's sky viewing on 23:23 - Dec 12 by NthQldITFC

I've seen that movie too.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024