Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? 09:57 - Dec 9 with 2142 viewsgiant_stow

Watched it last night - was a proper cracker!!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:09 - Dec 9 with 2089 viewshoppy

Nice night in with the sister?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:13 - Dec 9 with 2074 viewsWhos_blue

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:09 - Dec 9 by hoppy

Ouch.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:29 - Dec 9 with 2035 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:09 - Dec 9 by hoppy

Happy birthday Hoppy!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:31 - Dec 9 with 2027 viewsNthQldITFC

See 'ruin a film thread'.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:44 - Dec 9 with 1996 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:31 - Dec 9 by NthQldITFC

See 'ruin a film thread'.

Shes' good in this!

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:44 - Dec 9 with 1997 viewsgosblue

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve just watched the trailer. It looks like my kind of film. My wife likes Julia Roberts but I’m not a big fan. A serious role for her, does she carry it off? Give us a bit more. We won’t be back on time to watch it tonight but we’ll probably watch it tomorrow night. An interesting side note is that Barack and Michelle Obama are among the executive producers along with the Novel’s author Rumaan Alam
Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:48 - Dec 9 with 1984 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:44 - Dec 9 by giant_stow

Shes' good in this!

No, I wasn't impugning her acting, I just did a silly 'joke' about the film title on another thread. To be honest, it wasn't worth the effort!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:50 - Dec 9 with 1983 viewsZapers

Funny you should say that, I also watched it too. Sorry to say i fell asleep half way through only to wake up and see the black guy dancing with Julia Roberts!

At that point I went to bed. Maybe I should give it another go?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:53 - Dec 9 with 1969 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:44 - Dec 9 by gosblue

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve just watched the trailer. It looks like my kind of film. My wife likes Julia Roberts but I’m not a big fan. A serious role for her, does she carry it off? Give us a bit more. We won’t be back on time to watch it tonight but we’ll probably watch it tomorrow night. An interesting side note is that Barack and Michelle Obama are among the executive producers along with the Novel’s author Rumaan Alam

Yeah I noticed the Obamas in the credits - bit of a weird twist.

Its not her typical film and her character is a bit arsehole-ish even, but I would say she does indeed pull it off. Kind of refreshing to see a middle-aged actor wear their age and not hide it (this goes for the male stars too), although that's just by the by.

Its another take on an end of the world film, but more about atmosphere and suspense than action. imo, quite a fresh take on the genre.

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:54 - Dec 9 with 1957 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:50 - Dec 9 by Zapers

Funny you should say that, I also watched it too. Sorry to say i fell asleep half way through only to wake up and see the black guy dancing with Julia Roberts!

At that point I went to bed. Maybe I should give it another go?

If it sent you to sleep, maybe not!

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 11:08 - Dec 9 with 1896 viewshoppy

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:29 - Dec 9 by giant_stow

Happy birthday Hoppy!

Thanks.

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 11:08 - Dec 9 with 1895 viewshoppy

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:54 - Dec 9 by giant_stow

Isn’t that what BudgieTV is for?

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 11:10 - Dec 9 with 1893 viewsKeno

interesting that e Norwich fan enjoys an the apocalyptic thriller

good preparation for next weekend

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 11:11 - Dec 9 with 1887 viewsWeirdFishes

Read the book earlier this year so interested to watch this to see how well they’ve interpreted it.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 11:19 - Dec 9 with 1865 viewsZapers

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 10:54 - Dec 9 by giant_stow

Actually it wasn't the film, I caught a virus off my wife and son and am now in my 4th week of exhaustion.

Thought i would clarify since i don't want to put others off the film;)
Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 11:19 - Dec 9 with 1856 viewschicoazul

Watch The Stranger on Netflix. Proper movie.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 12:00 - Dec 9 with 1736 viewsgosblue

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 11:19 - Dec 9 by Zapers

Actually it wasn't the film, I caught a virus off my wife and son and am now in my 4th week of exhaustion.

Thought i would clarify since i don't want to put others off the film;)

Be careful with that virus. I’m on week 9 and the missus is on week 10. Just when you think it’s getting better it hits you again. The missus had 3 days in hospital as she got Pneumonia on top of it. Strong antibiotics got rid of the pneumonia but obviously didn’t touch the underlying illness. We’ve both tested negative for Covid. I googled Covid symptoms negative test and it came up with super cold. Wtf.
Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 12:50 - Dec 9 with 1622 viewsGeoffSentence

Enjoyed it. Strange ending or lack of one.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 12:56 - Dec 9 with 1613 viewstonybied

Anyone seen the new Julia Roberts film on netflix? on 12:50 - Dec 9 by GeoffSentence

Enjoyed it. Strange ending or lack of one.

I enjoyed it until the end, no real answers as to wtf was going on and an abrupt ending. Seems like it could be setup for a sequel but knowing Netflix's history with just abandoning unfinished projects I'm not sure it'll actually get one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024