Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current players who have played for England and another country. 20:15 - Dec 4 with 974 viewsMercian

Be it the full team or a junior team. I have.

Declan Rice.
Jack Grealish.
Wilf Zaha.
Ademola Lookman
Jamal Musiala
Ravel Morrison
Fikayo Tomori.
Alex Iwobi.
Joel Latibeaudiere.
Ethan Ampadu.
David Brooks.
Greg Leigh.

There must be more.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 20:17]
Current players who have played for England and another country. on 20:17 - Dec 4 with 956 viewstractordownsouth

Folarin Balogun

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Current players who have played for England and another country. on 20:18 - Dec 4 with 932 viewsMercian

Current players who have played for England and another country. on 20:17 - Dec 4 by tractordownsouth

Folarin Balogun

Good player. I would take him for England. Not as much as Musiala though.
Current players who have played for England and another country. on 20:20 - Dec 4 with 914 viewsJakeITFC

Omari Hutchinson.
Current players who have played for England and another country. on 20:20 - Dec 4 with 910 viewsMookamoo

James McClean went from North to South Ireland
Current players who have played for England and another country. on 20:21 - Dec 4 with 909 viewsMiaow

If it counts, Ryan Giggs played for England Schoolboys before playing for Wales at senior level.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Current players who have played for England and another country. on 20:25 - Dec 4 with 894 viewsMercian

Current players who have played for England and another country. on 20:21 - Dec 4 by Miaow

If it counts, Ryan Giggs played for England Schoolboys before playing for Wales at senior level.

He's not playing now though. Owen Hargreaves ( I think) played for both Canada and Wales at junior level.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 20:26]
Current players who have played for England and another country. on 21:34 - Dec 4 with 838 viewsphilwhelansdegree

Our own David Johnson played for England U21/B and Jamaica I believe
Current players who have played for England and another country. on 22:04 - Dec 4 with 796 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Jofra Archer- West Indies and England.
Login to get fewer ads

Current players who have played for England and another country. on 22:05 - Dec 4 with 794 viewsMattinLondon

Victor Moses
Current players who have played for England and another country. on 22:07 - Dec 4 with 787 viewsSwansea_Blue

That a-hole Ben Thatcher

There must be loads of England age group players who failed to step up to the senior squad and then ‘discovered’ a grandparent who once went on a day trip to Aberystwyth

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Current players who have played for England and another country. on 22:25 - Dec 4 with 761 viewsBigCommon

Our own Cameron Burgess played at u18 and u19 level for Scotland. Now a full international with Australia..

Edit, mis-read the OP.... He hasn't played for England at any level.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 22:37]
Current players who have played for England and another country. on 22:30 - Dec 4 with 749 viewswellsy700

Sone Aluko

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024