Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst performance of the season 19:01 - Nov 25 with 2074 viewsbournemouthblue

by a distance

They're clearly the best defensive side we have played and they have us worked out, I feel like they have bullied us most of the game

It's disappointing we don't seem to have an answer to it

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Worst performance of the season on 19:08 - Nov 25 with 1970 viewsFrimleyBlue

We were always gonna lose games. That's a given.

But this has been a lambert performance at best and I don't think anyone can deny that.

4 shots in 76 minutes.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Worst performance of the season on 19:09 - Nov 25 with 1936 viewsTractorWood

West Brom haven't pressed us so our tiki-taka doesn't create space and we can't get up the pitch.

They've almost played a full zonal and let us have the ball and we've done nothing with it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Worst performance of the season on 19:10 - Nov 25 with 1928 viewsDanTheMan

Worst performance of the season on 19:08 - Nov 25 by FrimleyBlue

But this has been a lambert performance at best and I don't think anyone can deny that.

4 shots in 76 minutes.

Worst performance I can remember for quite some time. It's going to happen of course but never a pleasant experience.

Need to put this whole game behind us.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Worst performance of the season on 19:11 - Nov 25 with 1879 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Yeah we’ve been awful. Chaplin poor, Broadhead poor again, Burns can’t find a decent cross to save his life and Hurst woeful. And without Hutchinson, little inspiration from the bench either.
Worst performance of the season on 19:11 - Nov 25 with 1876 viewsbournemouthblue

Worst performance of the season on 19:09 - Nov 25 by TractorWood

West Brom haven't pressed us so our tiki-taka doesn't create space and we can't get up the pitch.

They've almost played a full zonal and let us have the ball and we've done nothing with it.

We have been incredibly poor even in the better areas, everyone has been a bit off it tonight

Way too many 4 and 5 out 10 performances tonight

Worst performance of the season on 19:14 - Nov 25 with 1818 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Whole team has been off it. West Brom been good but we've made it incredibly easy for them. Only
Plus is that McKenna is unlikely to let this performance happen again.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Worst performance of the season on 19:15 - Nov 25 with 1778 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Worst performance of the season on 19:10 - Nov 25 by DanTheMan

Worst performance I can remember for quite some time. It's going to happen of course but never a pleasant experience.

Need to put this whole game behind us.

Yes, move on - it’s almost December and we’re probably about to lose our first away game of the season.
Worst performance of the season on 19:21 - Nov 25 with 1682 viewsRyorry

Worst performance of the season on 19:14 - Nov 25 by JammyDodgerrr

Whole team has been off it. West Brom been good but we've made it incredibly easy for them. Only
Plus is that McKenna is unlikely to let this performance happen again.

Problem is that other managers will watch and learn from it.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Worst performance of the season on 19:25 - Nov 25 with 1612 viewsRyorry

4 shots in 76 minutes.

None on target, at least till a few minutes ago.

Was about to say similar - an unpleasantly L1-pre-McKenna type performance.

Worst performance of the season on 19:28 - Nov 25 with 1565 viewsDavoIPB

Think we played worse against Birmingham and Rotherham. Showed we don't really have any championship quality players apart from Williams.
Worst performance of the season on 19:30 - Nov 25 with 1511 viewsSwansea_Blue

They were better in every department: tactics, individual and collective quality, energy, urgency, desire.

We were fookin shoite. It happens. On to the next…

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Worst performance of the season on 19:30 - Nov 25 with 1494 viewspointofblue

Worst performance of the season on 19:28 - Nov 25 by DavoIPB

Think we played worse against Birmingham and Rotherham. Showed we don't really have any championship quality players apart from Williams.

We were better against Rotherham, but against poorer opposition.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Worst performance of the season on 19:35 - Nov 25 with 1417 viewsArnieM

We’ve been totally out manoeuvred tactically all night long.

First half Town gave the impression that they just had to turn up, stroll around with the ball and everything would all come right. Well it hasn’t has it. This defeat had been coming since before the last international break.

I feel one or two of our players have been found out. Our tactics definitely have. Clubs look at footage to see how other teams have managed against us and it’s been a cumulative learning curve for our opponents in how best to nullify us.

It’s been coming.

So, finally our forwards don’t score but our defence still continues to leak soft goals.

McKenna DOES need to change a few things tactically now… snd some personal in my view.

Unfortunately we are now entering the most difficult month of fixtures this season and we’ve been sussed, and the window doesn’t open until Jan 1st. Carry on playing as we are and that gap will be gone before Christmas in my view.

This defeat had been coming.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Worst performance of the season on 19:40 - Nov 25 with 1341 viewsbournemouthblue

Worst performance of the season on 19:35 - Nov 25 by ArnieM

We’ve been totally out manoeuvred tactically all night long.

First half Town gave the impression that they just had to turn up, stroll around with the ball and everything would all come right. Well it hasn’t has it. This defeat had been coming since before the last international break.

I feel one or two of our players have been found out. Our tactics definitely have. Clubs look at footage to see how other teams have managed against us and it’s been a cumulative learning curve for our opponents in how best to nullify us.

It’s been coming.

So, finally our forwards don’t score but our defence still continues to leak soft goals.

McKenna DOES need to change a few things tactically now… snd some personal in my view.

Unfortunately we are now entering the most difficult month of fixtures this season and we’ve been sussed, and the window doesn’t open until Jan 1st. Carry on playing as we are and that gap will be gone before Christmas in my view.

This defeat had been coming.

We are 6 points clear of 3rd a not the end of the world

A few tweaks definitely need to be made, away from home in my opinion for teams like this.

It's probably the first genuinely decent side we have played so far and they're in a good phase clearly. They're the first side we have played who are more like a Premier League side defensively, lots of big units, very well drilled and hard to play through.

Worst performance of the season on 19:43 - Nov 25 with 1322 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Worst performance of the season on 19:21 - Nov 25 by Ryorry

Problem is that other managers will watch and learn from it.

You say that like ours won't.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Worst performance of the season on 19:45 - Nov 25 with 1287 viewsfistpumpfury

McKenna was out McKenna’d. Simples. Better team won on the night. In all departments WBA we’re the better side. Well done to the baggies. Back to Playford rd for the lads to work on their shiiit defence…
Worst performance of the season on 19:51 - Nov 25 with 1233 viewsRyorry

Worst performance of the season on 19:43 - Nov 25 by JammyDodgerrr

You say that like ours won't.

Fair point, but he’ll then have to come up with something new (which of course he does have the ability to do, more than most).

Worst performance of the season on 19:58 - Nov 25 with 1189 viewsRyorry

“we don't really have any championship quality players apart from Williams.”

Yet we’re second in the Championship table after 17 games - funny that …
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 20:00]

Worst performance of the season on 20:43 - Nov 25 with 1065 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Yet we managed to score four goals in those two games, yet never looked like making their keeper make save tonight, let alone score.

If you really believe your second comment then maybe you needs to reappraise whether football is for you. Seriously astounding.
Worst performance of the season on 20:51 - Nov 25 with 1031 viewsMK1

4 shots in 76 minutes.

Anybody with an ounce of sense would never compare McKenna to Lambert. WBA did a job on us, that's all. Other will as well and I am sure McKenna will learn from this.
Worst performance of the season on 20:52 - Nov 25 with 1024 viewsFrimleyBlue

Worst performance of the season on 20:51 - Nov 25 by MK1

Anybody with an ounce of sense would never compare McKenna to Lambert. WBA did a job on us, that's all. Other will as well and I am sure McKenna will learn from this.

No one is.

The football was.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024