Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? 09:20 - Nov 25 with 1910 viewsRyorry

Can you get a day pass?

Did lengthy search under Sky options, couldn’t see anything, tried to download app for iOS, got “ not available in your country”!

Cheers for any help.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 9:25]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:23 - Nov 25 with 1893 viewshillbillies

NowTV do 24hr Sky Sports passes for £11.99.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 9:24]
Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:26 - Nov 25 with 1862 viewsRyorry

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:23 - Nov 25 by hillbillies

👍

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:32 - Nov 25 with 1815 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'm driving to Birmingham to watch it at Lady Dollers' parents' house with the whole family, who are mostly Villa fans and one, her brother-in-law, who's a Baggie. If you bring a bottle of whiskey for her dad you'd be welcomed with open arms!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:42 - Nov 25 with 1792 viewsRyorry

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:23 - Nov 25 by hillbillies

Finding it absolutely impossible to get past the £17 monthly Black Friday offer. Tried several times, different routes. Now not doing themselves any favours , driving people to underground streams.

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:47 - Nov 25 with 1772 viewsWeWereZombies

You could always forget about watching the match and just join us in Chat for the usual blether about flowing water...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:56 - Nov 25 with 1732 viewshillbillies

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:42 - Nov 25 by Ryorry

Finding it absolutely impossible to get past the £17 monthly Black Friday offer. Tried several times, different routes. Now not doing themselves any favours , driving people to underground streams.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase?DCMP=knc-google:nc_sports&ds_rl=124751

Middle option
Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:58 - Nov 25 with 1716 viewsRyorry

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:47 - Nov 25 by WeWereZombies

You could always forget about watching the match and just join us in Chat for the usual blether about flowing water...

I gave them similar info in my feedback! Their customer support consisted of a useless bot (of course) and there was nothing currently on the issue in their community help.

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:02 - Nov 25 with 1698 viewsRyorry

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:56 - Nov 25 by hillbillies

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase?DCMP=knc-google:nc_sports&ds_rl=124751

Middle option

Thing is that I’m on my iPhone and not getting a middle option, ONLY the bf offer.

Login to get fewer ads

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:06 - Nov 25 with 1684 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s only after looking on here just now that I’d realised it was a late kickoff. Great news as I’m out all day and thought I was going to miss it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:25 - Nov 25 with 1617 viewsBuhrer

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:02 - Nov 25 by Ryorry

Thing is that I’m on my iPhone and not getting a middle option, ONLY the bf offer.

Can you create a nowtv account without payment for a package? Then go to manage my account and it shows your packages and what you can purchase.
Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:35 - Nov 25 with 1571 viewsRozz

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 09:42 - Nov 25 by Ryorry

Given the number of ITFC games on Sky over the next month, this is great value if you're watching at least 2 games. Cheaper than buying NOW/iFollow/TownTV match passes, and a load of additional content.
Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:37 - Nov 25 with 1548 viewsmarvellous

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:02 - Nov 25 by Ryorry

We're on Sky 6 times between now and the New Year so it'd probably be worth signing up for the BF monthly offer for 2 months if a non ST holder. £35 for 6 town games is a bargain!!
Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:42 - Nov 25 with 1522 viewsRyorry

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:25 - Nov 25 by Buhrer

Can you create a nowtv account without payment for a package? Then go to manage my account and it shows your packages and what you can purchase.

You were on the right lines there - I downloaded the app (tho it got some poor reviews), created an account (tho it told me I already had one, but then wouldn’t recognise either of my two email addresses), and was then able to sign up for the day pass option, tho I haven’t been asked for payment yet - maybe that’ll only come when I start to watch. Our game isn’t yet showing, though I searched.

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:45 - Nov 25 with 1506 viewsRyorry

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:35 - Nov 25 by Rozz

Given the number of ITFC games on Sky over the next month, this is great value if you're watching at least 2 games. Cheaper than buying NOW/iFollow/TownTV match passes, and a load of additional content.

Actually, now you put it like that … 👍 👍

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 14:51 - Nov 25 with 1100 viewssoupytwist

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 10:45 - Nov 25 by Ryorry

Actually, now you put it like that … 👍 👍

That £17.49 per month black Friday offer is for a minimum commitment of 6 months. Who knows how many more times we'll be on Sky between now and the end of the season but it could be a few.

Obviously we'll have played Leeds twice before Christmas so the traditional weekly Leeds on Sky game won't feature us after 23rd December.
Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 17:04 - Nov 25 with 811 viewsRyorry

Best legit way to watch tonight if not a Sky subscriber? on 14:51 - Nov 25 by soupytwist

That £17.49 per month black Friday offer is for a minimum commitment of 6 months. Who knows how many more times we'll be on Sky between now and the end of the season but it could be a few.

Obviously we'll have played Leeds twice before Christmas so the traditional weekly Leeds on Sky game won't feature us after 23rd December.

It only rolls on for the following 4 months at £34.99 which seems very expensive, but the blurb said you can cancel at any time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024