Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" 08:45 - Nov 22 with 9025 viewsRyorry

The 7 doctors present, unanimous in their view that there must have been 2 assassins, were over-ruled by Govt. which removed JFK's body for their own post-mortem in Washington, where one of the assistants present later testified there was a cover-up (later backed by the report's own findings - eg the entry wound for one bullet at the front of the throat was cut through by the PM team, effectively concealing it).

Plus a great deal of other sound evidence contradicting the official 'lone gunman' line. A 'conspiracy theory' with very muscular legs indeed.

https://www.tvguide.co.uk/schedule/6483aa45-ce90-5b91-b46f-093a960bf188/jfk-assa

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 14:56 - Nov 22 with 8681 viewsPJH

It has been pretty obvious to me for the last thirty years or more that I have been interested in the case that there must have been at least two shooters. I also doubt if Lee Harvey Oswald was one of them.

I did not need to watch the programme to know that there was apparently an entry wound in JFK's throat.
C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 15:18 - Nov 22 with 8644 viewsKeno

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 14:56 - Nov 22 by PJH

It has been pretty obvious to me for the last thirty years or more that I have been interested in the case that there must have been at least two shooters. I also doubt if Lee Harvey Oswald was one of them.

I did not need to watch the programme to know that there was apparently an entry wound in JFK's throat.

Well there is another doc somewhere (prime or Netflix) which claims JFK was not shot but it was all staged so he could disappear to escape the mob and the body was that of the lookalike policeman shot on the same day

I’m convinced

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 15:20 - Nov 22 with 8637 viewsElderGrizzly

I was in Dallas for work earlier in the year and went to the JFK museum and the assassination 'site'.

They have "X's" painted on the road where the shots hit and it is clear there had to be two gunmen.

So many conspiracies and some of the truth is he died through chasing campaign finance. He switched his lunch (where he was heading) from a downtown hotel to an exhibition centre quite late on. That changed the route and the rest is history.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2023 15:22]
C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 17:53 - Nov 22 with 8490 viewsRyorry

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 14:56 - Nov 22 by PJH

Good to see you back PJH :)

Am also listening to a superb R4 Extra series 'Pay Any Price' that started on Monday & continues for the rest of this week & next (weekdays 11.30. 16.30 & 01.30). It's a drama but based on fact, with narration filling in with some really revealing stuff, including a genuine, clandestine CIA recording of a Mafia bosses' meeting that included vitriolic outbursts alonng the lines of "that bleeping s of a b (JFK) needs to be killed & I'll do it myself if I have to".

Plenty of other groups wanted him gone too - trades unions, the CIA, FBI, KGB allegedly.

Re LHO - one of the most shocking revelations in the above programme was that hypnosis & also hard drugs were administered to some people (Including at least one civilian) without their knowledge by psychiatrists controlled by the CIA, under which the victims would do things which they later had no recollection of.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001sls8/episodes/guide (the clandestine recording clip is at approx 13' into ep. 2)

I wonder if we'll ever know the full facts?

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 17:54 - Nov 22 with 8484 viewsRyorry

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 15:20 - Nov 22 by ElderGrizzly

I was in Dallas for work earlier in the year and went to the JFK museum and the assassination 'site'.

They have "X's" painted on the road where the shots hit and it is clear there had to be two gunmen.

So many conspiracies and some of the truth is he died through chasing campaign finance. He switched his lunch (where he was heading) from a downtown hotel to an exhibition centre quite late on. That changed the route and the rest is history.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2023 15:22]

I didn't know the route had been changed so late on, thought the original one being published a full 3 days before the motorcade was one of the security issues?

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 17:59 - Nov 22 with 8475 viewsPJH

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 17:53 - Nov 22 by Ryorry

Good to see you back PJH :)

Am also listening to a superb R4 Extra series 'Pay Any Price' that started on Monday & continues for the rest of this week & next (weekdays 11.30. 16.30 & 01.30). It's a drama but based on fact, with narration filling in with some really revealing stuff, including a genuine, clandestine CIA recording of a Mafia bosses' meeting that included vitriolic outbursts alonng the lines of "that bleeping s of a b (JFK) needs to be killed & I'll do it myself if I have to".

Plenty of other groups wanted him gone too - trades unions, the CIA, FBI, KGB allegedly.

Re LHO - one of the most shocking revelations in the above programme was that hypnosis & also hard drugs were administered to some people (Including at least one civilian) without their knowledge by psychiatrists controlled by the CIA, under which the victims would do things which they later had no recollection of.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001sls8/episodes/guide (the clandestine recording clip is at approx 13' into ep. 2)

I wonder if we'll ever know the full facts?

I don't think we will ever know the full facts, but common sense based on the facts that we do know indicates that there was more than one shooter.

Add Fidel Castro to your list of people/organisations that wanted him gone, not that I think that he had anything to do with it.
C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 18:01 - Nov 22 with 8436 viewsRyorry

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 17:59 - Nov 22 by PJH

I don't think we will ever know the full facts, but common sense based on the facts that we do know indicates that there was more than one shooter.

Add Fidel Castro to your list of people/organisations that wanted him gone, not that I think that he had anything to do with it.

Oh yes, I forgot Fidel!

Hope you're keeping well?

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 18:08 - Nov 22 with 8400 viewsPJH

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 18:01 - Nov 22 by Ryorry

Oh yes, I forgot Fidel!

Hope you're keeping well?

Not too bad thanks, but have a bit of a cough and cold at the moment.

I hope that you are well.
Login to get fewer ads

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 18:26 - Nov 22 with 8372 viewsRyorry

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 18:08 - Nov 22 by PJH

Not too bad thanks, but have a bit of a cough and cold at the moment.

I hope that you are well.

Ooh, sorry to hear about the cough & cold, wish you better.

I am thanks, my now 8 months old Lab puppy is keeping me well exercised!

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 18:50 - Nov 22 with 8305 viewsBluespeed225

Yes, lots of tampering, and the tracheotomy opening up the entry wound nicley to look like an exit wound. been fascinated by this since a 1988 doc' by , and I'm pretty sure, Godley and Creme (or one of them at least). The sheer brazeness and public 'theatre ' of it all, her dress covered in matter, the knoll, the magic bullet. I've read both sides, still go with the mob! JFK , although we all know it's Hollywood, was a great film too! I liked in 'The Irishman' how the Joe Pesci character narrates a bit about David Fahey, who he played in JFK. Still, we sent them The Beatles 3 months later, cheered the kids up.
C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 20:04 - Nov 22 with 8210 viewseireblue

So a conspiracy theorist died and went to heaven.

God met him at the gates, and said, everyone that comes before me has something they want to understand and ask about their previous life, before you enter heaven you are allowed to ask me that one burning question.

Who shot JFK?

Sigh,…it was Lee Harvey Oswald, no one else, he was just a sad nobody that got lucky on the day.

OMG, OMG, OMG, this thing goes higher than I thought.

With thanks to Reginald D Hunter, for that one.
C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 20:09 - Nov 22 with 8194 viewsbournemouthblue

I'm sure I saw a documentary a while back where they had reconstructed it with CGI, the original construction had a seat in the car in the wrong place so they redid it and concluded Lee Harvey Oswald definitely shot him, the sight lines made sense

He was also a decent marksman and well capable of firing the shots at the rate which they were fired

I believe they'd done ballistic testing to see how rounds travelled through flesh, to see if they moved. They concluded it was possible the bullet could have changed direction through the body and therefore unusual exit directions were possible
[Post edited 22 Nov 2023 20:10]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 00:02 - Nov 23 with 7946 viewsRyorry

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 20:09 - Nov 22 by bournemouthblue

I'm sure I saw a documentary a while back where they had reconstructed it with CGI, the original construction had a seat in the car in the wrong place so they redid it and concluded Lee Harvey Oswald definitely shot him, the sight lines made sense

He was also a decent marksman and well capable of firing the shots at the rate which they were fired

I believe they'd done ballistic testing to see how rounds travelled through flesh, to see if they moved. They concluded it was possible the bullet could have changed direction through the body and therefore unusual exit directions were possible

"Possible" - but with all the evidence now available, including the testimony to camera of the seven doctors as above + the assistant present at the official PM (which was run entirely by the US military btw) that the evidence of the trauma room was tampered with, the lone gunman explanation seems unlikely in the extreme.

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 02:46 - Nov 23 with 7903 viewsBluespeed225

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 20:09 - Nov 22 by bournemouthblue

Yes, that model had the seat slightly offset apparently. And JFK's back brace kept him upright at first.
C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 08:38 - Nov 23 with 7731 viewsstonojnr

Oliver Stones JFK documentary has been on Sky recently, worth a watch too, there certainly seems to be alot of evidence for multiple shooters that gets ignored to support the Oswald working alone theory. A bit like Richard IiI and the prince's in the tower.
C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 10:53 - Nov 23 with 7585 viewsunbelievablue

Back and to the leeeeeft.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 11:14 - Nov 23 with 7540 viewsRyorry

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 08:38 - Nov 23 by stonojnr

Oliver Stones JFK documentary has been on Sky recently, worth a watch too, there certainly seems to be alot of evidence for multiple shooters that gets ignored to support the Oswald working alone theory. A bit like Richard IiI and the prince's in the tower.

Is one of the similarities with Richard III/Princes in the tower that a lot of people died in mysterious circumstances?

https://allthatsinteresting.com/dorothy-kilgallen

That's Dorothy Kilgallen the only reporter ever to interview Jack Ruby, who allegedly committed suicide before she was able to write-up the interview. Her shorthand notebook was found in her home with 20pp torn out & missing.

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 19:25 - Nov 23 with 7363 viewsBluespeed225

C5 docu "JFK; What happened in the Trauma Room" on 10:53 - Nov 23 by unbelievablue

Back and to the leeeeeft.

And all brilliantly re-constructed in Seinfeld! Including the great Wayne Knight who did it in the film.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024