Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich tickets 13:24 - Nov 20 with 5229 viewsDyland

Looking at the ticket website... Coventry tix priority sales were available over a month before the fixture... any reason why the sales dates for Nodge aren't on the official site yet?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Norwich tickets on 13:28 - Nov 20 with 3891 viewsSitfcB

Wonder if they’re going to sell to people with priority points first 🤔

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwich tickets on 13:32 - Nov 20 with 3843 viewsDinDjarin

Norwich tickets on 13:28 - Nov 20 by SitfcB

They cant and they wont.

Priority points are not in play for home matches.

Non season ticket holding Blues Members first and then Season Ticket Holding Blues Members.
Ta ba (n/t) on 13:32 - Nov 20 with 3835 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Norwich tickets on 13:37 - Nov 20 with 3796 viewsSitfcB

Norwich tickets on 13:32 - Nov 20 by DinDjarin

They cant and they wont.

Non season ticket holding Blues Members first and then Season Ticket Holding Blues Members.

They can do what they want.

COYB

Norwich tickets on 13:40 - Nov 20 with 3766 viewshoppy

Norwich tickets on 13:37 - Nov 20 by SitfcB

They can do what they want.

But why would they sell to Away Priority point holders first?

They may as well sell to those that have been on a Stadium Tour first, for the relevance the away priority points have.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwich tickets on 13:43 - Nov 20 with 3734 viewsSitfcB

Norwich tickets on 13:40 - Nov 20 by hoppy

But why would they sell to Away Priority point holders first?

They may as well sell to those that have been on a Stadium Tour first, for the relevance the away priority points have.

They could be members without a s/t, who have say - 20+ points or 15+ points, letting them have first choice to buy seeing as they may all go at the first point of sale.

COYB

Norwich tickets on 13:49 - Nov 20 with 3665 viewsDinDjarin

Norwich tickets on 13:43 - Nov 20 by SitfcB

They could be members without a s/t, who have say - 20+ points or 15+ points, letting them have first choice to buy seeing as they may all go at the first point of sale.

Members without a season ticket already get first dibs?

Not sure you understand the process.

Also very unlikely there are 6k members without a season ticket.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2023 13:50]
Norwich tickets on 13:50 - Nov 20 with 3652 viewsPendejo

Was wondering that myself.

Had planned to go to Middlesbrough, which would have taken me to 15 points, but have a pre-existing calendar conflict that day.

Thought I'd get #15 on Watford, DOH! Tho may still attend via Corporate Entertainment

So IF it does go that way genuinely concerned may not get a ticket, though surely most big number membership holders are also ST?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich tickets on 13:50 - Nov 20 with 3638 viewsSitfcB

Norwich tickets on 13:49 - Nov 20 by DinDjarin

Members without a season ticket already get first dibs?

Not sure you understand the process.

Also very unlikely there are 6k members without a season ticket.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2023 13:50]

Understand it perfectly thank you.

COYB

Norwich tickets on 13:52 - Nov 20 with 3599 viewsDinDjarin

Norwich tickets on 13:50 - Nov 20 by SitfcB

Understand it perfectly thank you.

So why do you think we have 6000+ members without a season ticket and that they need to prioritise based on away points?

It will make it to Season ticket members but will sell out in seconds at that point.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2023 13:53]
Norwich tickets on 13:54 - Nov 20 with 3571 viewsxrayspecs

Norwich tickets on 13:32 - Nov 20 by DinDjarin

They cant and they wont.

They can and they could.

Non-ST members are first in the queue. There will only be about 5k tickets available, so club may sell these to, say, members 20+ points, members 10+ points, members <10 points before going to season ticket holders.

EDIT: I have no idea how many non-ST members Town have this season. There will be perhaps 2-3k non-restricted view seats available, so quite possible that there will be some priority setting among members before the usual sales process commences.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2023 13:58]
Norwich tickets on 13:55 - Nov 20 with 3567 viewsBlueStreak

Norwich tickets on 13:50 - Nov 20 by Pendejo

Was wondering that myself.

Had planned to go to Middlesbrough, which would have taken me to 15 points, but have a pre-existing calendar conflict that day.

Thought I'd get #15 on Watford, DOH! Tho may still attend via Corporate Entertainment

So IF it does go that way genuinely concerned may not get a ticket, though surely most big number membership holders are also ST?

Could have bought the Boro ticket, then the Watford ticket, then returned the Boro ticket*

*but that would have been bad and the football ticket police would have sent you to football ticket prison for 5 years
Norwich tickets on 13:56 - Nov 20 with 3558 viewsDinDjarin

Norwich tickets on 13:54 - Nov 20 by xrayspecs

They can and they could.

Non-ST members are first in the queue. There will only be about 5k tickets available, so club may sell these to, say, members 20+ points, members 10+ points, members <10 points before going to season ticket holders.

EDIT: I have no idea how many non-ST members Town have this season. There will be perhaps 2-3k non-restricted view seats available, so quite possible that there will be some priority setting among members before the usual sales process commences.

21k season tickets + 2k away fans leaves 6k.

No way on earth we have 6k members without season tickets.
Norwich tickets on 13:58 - Nov 20 with 3542 viewsDinDjarin

Norwich tickets on 13:54 - Nov 20 by xrayspecs

They can and they could.

No member without a season ticket will be 20+, max they could be on is 15 if they went to every away game so far seeing they started on 5 points.
Norwich tickets on 14:01 - Nov 20 with 3485 viewsPendejo

Norwich tickets on 13:55 - Nov 20 by BlueStreak

Could have bought the Boro ticket, then the Watford ticket, then returned the Boro ticket*

*but that would have been bad and the football ticket police would have sent you to football ticket prison for 5 years

Someone has subsequently suggested this, and I think it a legitimate tactic, so will not hesitate to employ... Come pay day

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Norwich tickets on 14:02 - Nov 20 with 3461 viewsxrayspecs

Norwich tickets on 13:56 - Nov 20 by DinDjarin

21k season tickets + 2k away fans leaves 6k.

No way on earth we have 6k members without season tickets.

21k STs, 2k away, 500? hospitality, 2-3k restricted view, plus quite a few single seats.

Only leaves around 2-3k non-restricted view seats.

That the club have announced than an announcement will be made this week suggests to me that there is something more to the Norwich ticket sales than the normal sales process.
Norwich tickets on 14:03 - Nov 20 with 3449 viewsSitfcB

Norwich tickets on 13:58 - Nov 20 by DinDjarin

No member without a season ticket will be 20+, max they could be on is 15 if they went to every away game so far seeing they started on 5 points.

And what about if they were a silver member last season and went to all the away games? That’s 28 points there.

COYB

Norwich tickets on 14:04 - Nov 20 with 3453 viewsxrayspecs

Norwich tickets on 13:58 - Nov 20 by DinDjarin

My son was a member last season, is a member this season and does not have a ST. He has over 20 points.
Norwich tickets on 14:05 - Nov 20 with 3428 viewsSitfcB

Norwich tickets on 13:52 - Nov 20 by DinDjarin

So why do you think we have 6000+ members without a season ticket and that they need to prioritise based on away points?

It will make it to Season ticket members but will sell out in seconds at that point.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2023 13:53]

Didn’t say there was 6000+ without a season ticket.

It’s a very high demand game, would make sense to give a different priority scheme.

They may not however.

I’d be surprised if it even made it to season ticket holders.

COYB

Norwich tickets on 14:15 - Nov 20 with 3298 viewsParisBlue

If they're going with priority points, then surely it should either be based on home matches only, or at least factor them in.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Norwich tickets on 14:19 - Nov 20 with 3272 viewsDinDjarin

Norwich tickets on 14:04 - Nov 20 by xrayspecs

My son was a member last season, is a member this season and does not have a ST. He has over 20 points.

Yer forgot about silver members but I was told last season we had just under 5k members so that would include silver and gold.

It will make it to season ticket members but wont be too many and will go in seconds
Norwich tickets on 14:20 - Nov 20 with 3269 viewsVegtablue

I would be very surprised because they'd open themselves up to accusations of misselling wouldn't they? There will be 'customers' (🤢) who purchased the membership due to the priority structure laid out at the point of sale, where there was no mention of points for home games or the potential for points to be introduced. Presumably there will be a number of fans who've used the membership regularly and principally/solely for home matches thus far, given that STs sold out. Lastly, there's no incentive for the club to risk introducing a layer of qualifying criteria that wasn't specified at the point of sale, when it is already protecting the priority status of 21K fans through ST purchases. The non-ST holder with lots of points for away games will not have anticipated preferential purchase rights for this match beyond access at the very start, and their experience of away ticket purchasing will stand them well in the scrum given over 6K tickets will be available.
Norwich tickets on 14:29 - Nov 20 with 3208 viewsSitfcB

Norwich tickets on 14:20 - Nov 20 by Vegtablue

I would be very surprised because they'd open themselves up to accusations of misselling wouldn't they? There will be 'customers' (🤢) who purchased the membership due to the priority structure laid out at the point of sale, where there was no mention of points for home games or the potential for points to be introduced. Presumably there will be a number of fans who've used the membership regularly and principally/solely for home matches thus far, given that STs sold out. Lastly, there's no incentive for the club to risk introducing a layer of qualifying criteria that wasn't specified at the point of sale, when it is already protecting the priority status of 21K fans through ST purchases. The non-ST holder with lots of points for away games will not have anticipated preferential purchase rights for this match beyond access at the very start, and their experience of away ticket purchasing will stand them well in the scrum given over 6K tickets will be available.

‘The Club reserves the right to monitor attendances and add additional priority levels to sales’

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/11/new-super-blues-membership-revealed/

COYB

Norwich tickets on 14:50 - Nov 20 with 3070 viewsxrayspecs

Norwich tickets on 14:19 - Nov 20 by DinDjarin

Yer forgot about silver members but I was told last season we had just under 5k members so that would include silver and gold.

It will make it to season ticket members but wont be too many and will go in seconds

It will be interesting to know how many fans have membership this season. I suspect a lot more than last season, because of the increased demand for tickets, both home and away. Some may have purchased just to secure home tickets v Norwich, Leeds, Leicester etc.

I suspect you are right that this will get to STs but not general sale.
Norwich tickets on 14:59 - Nov 20 with 3015 viewsVegtablue

Norwich tickets on 14:29 - Nov 20 by SitfcB

‘The Club reserves the right to monitor attendances and add additional priority levels to sales’

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/11/new-super-blues-membership-revealed/

Oh great find, I stand corrected. Are you suggesting they may introduce additional layers at both the non-ST and ST stage? I've already told people there's practically no chance I'll be able to buy a ticket during the ST member window and the additional ticket wouldn't be anywhere near me anyway, so I'm not worried about my own prospects.

I don't see the benefit of introducing separation, honestly, so would still be surprised. In the event there are loads of 'dormant' members who bought memberships solely for the Norwich game, or likewise ST members who don't travel away, reducing their priority now would lead to fewer members in future seasons. It would be financially disadvantageous to introduce extra layers. Perhaps there's a risk Norwich fans have bought memberships, but cross-checking databases should weed that out without diluting the value of a membership for home games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024