Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. 20:13 - Nov 16 with 2219 viewsTheBoyBlue

https://scontent.fltn3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/400769200_729734409184058_3

Sunderland and Preston have taken nearly 6,000 to an away match according to this table. For Preston that was at Blackburn, presumably the same for Sunderland.

Mind you, got to wait until the end of March for it.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. on 21:07 - Nov 16 with 2039 viewsIllinoisblue

Blackburn away end of March by Illinoisblue 14 Nov 2023 12:22
If we’re still in contention, could become this year’s MK Dons mega away day turnout. Leeds have just been allocated 7,300 tickets for their game there.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. on 22:06 - Nov 16 with 1907 viewsSwansea_Blue

Maybe. I’m resigned to it being difficult/impossible. I don’t begrudge us having new fans though; it’s great for the club. I hope they hang around this time though, as they all didn’t after the Robson years, or the Lyall years, or the Burley years. But if they don’t that’s fine too personally, as it’ll be easy to get tickets again. Win win innit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. on 08:16 - Nov 17 with 1562 viewswoodbridge_blue

I think Preston give a generous allocation...seem to recall the whole of one stand behind the goal is reserved for visitors.
Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. on 09:41 - Nov 17 with 1433 viewsTractorCam

Middlesbrough went to general sale, everyone had a chance there.

Would be class to have the full stand at Preston and Blackburn, definitely a chance we'd sell it if we keep up this form.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. on 09:43 - Nov 17 with 1425 viewsMJallday

I’ve been to a couple but I need to use the south west forum
More as they are a bit more organised than me

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. on 09:46 - Nov 17 with 1422 viewsReus30

Both those penciled in the diary for me.

I think the system works really well, you have to build your points by going to games that are not as popular. It's the fairest way... look at Cambridge from last year.

I would be frothing at the mouth if some football tourist/casuals were able to get tickets to sit in the away end for something like Watford for example because they have the same opportunity as other Ipswich fans.
Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. on 10:27 - Nov 17 with 1350 viewsbrazil1982

Preston have a large away end too although this is a longer trip. I think Stoke and Leicester have over 2k for away fans.
Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. on 10:56 - Nov 17 with 1269 viewsMerthyrblue

Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. on 22:06 - Nov 16 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe. I’m resigned to it being difficult/impossible. I don’t begrudge us having new fans though; it’s great for the club. I hope they hang around this time though, as they all didn’t after the Robson years, or the Lyall years, or the Burley years. But if they don’t that’s fine too personally, as it’ll be easy to get tickets again. Win win innit.

I'm worried that I wont get tickets for Cardiff or Swansea. I guess you are too
Login to get fewer ads

Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. on 18:41 - Nov 17 with 1057 viewsskinnybob72

Maybe there will be an away game some of us might get tickets for. on 10:56 - Nov 17 by Merthyrblue

I'm worried that I wont get tickets for Cardiff or Swansea. I guess you are too

Pretty sure Swansea is one of the smaller away allocations, around 1700?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024