Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At what point does the Rwanda policy get cancelled? 09:50 - Nov 13 with 749 viewsChaplinsLob

I know it wasn't a policy created by Braveman, but we've had 2 new PMs and 2 new home secretaries. I presume only a change of government will cancel it. Cleverly isn't likely make any changes is he this late in the day before the next GE.
At what point does the Rwanda policy get cancelled? on 09:54 - Nov 13 with 727 viewsbluelagos

Wethdersfield is in Cleverly's constituency. Defo expect changes to the use of it to house asylum seekers.

Court is actually giving final decision on Wed. If it is rejected, no way is a govt with Cameron in supporting coming out of the European court on humun rights. So that could see the policy dumped at that point.

If court approves it, full steam ahead I guess.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

At what point does the Rwanda policy get cancelled? on 10:00 - Nov 13 with 680 viewshomer_123

At what point does the Rwanda policy get cancelled? on 09:54 - Nov 13 by bluelagos

Wethdersfield is in Cleverly's constituency. Defo expect changes to the use of it to house asylum seekers.

Court is actually giving final decision on Wed. If it is rejected, no way is a govt with Cameron in supporting coming out of the European court on humun rights. So that could see the policy dumped at that point.

If court approves it, full steam ahead I guess.

Which, in part, is why Braverman had to go now....if Sunak waited until Wed and the court doesn't reject - then Braverman in a stronger (relative) position.

If the court doesn't reject - then what an utterly sad state of affairs

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

At what point does the Rwanda policy get cancelled? on 11:40 - Nov 13 with 598 viewsSwansea_Blue

It'll be an interesting week on this, for sure

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

At what point does the Rwanda policy get cancelled? on 11:44 - Nov 13 with 587 viewsmatteoblue

Current number of immigrants sent to Rwanda: 0.

Let's check again same time next week on that 'policy'.

We are Premier League, say we are Premier League!

At what point does the Rwanda policy get cancelled? on 11:51 - Nov 13 with 567 viewsBlueBadger

At what point does the Rwanda policy get cancelled? on 11:44 - Nov 13 by matteoblue

Current number of immigrants sent to Rwanda: 0.

Let's check again same time next week on that 'policy'.

Spoiler alert: the total for the Madagascar Plan will still be 0 next week. It was only ever expensive posturing for racist thickos to lap up.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At what point does the Rwanda policy get cancelled? on 11:53 - Nov 13 with 551 viewsBluespeed225

It’ll change when Arsenal get new shirt sponsors.
At what point does the Rwanda policy get cancelled? on 11:56 - Nov 13 with 528 viewswkj

If Rwanda fails there is always Jaywick - about the only place worse than shipping people out.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024