Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jay Stansfield 13:37 - Nov 6 with 2830 viewsJakeITFC

Someone may have already said this as I stayed in Birmingham over the weekend and so missed the post-match stuff, but he's exactly the type I'd be looking to compliment Hirst with in the squad.

Presumably Fulham would want an absolute boatload in order to sell, but he'd definitely fit the upside potential that we like to purchase with. Otherwise maybe a conversation with them to see if they fancy loaning him higher up the division in January could be had.
Jay Stansfield on 14:03 - Nov 6 with 2562 viewsParky

I was told he was one we was previously after in League One, think we went for TJJ instead, before Stansfield went to Exeter.

Should’ve got him in the Summer when I suggested it

If we can’t get Hirst, who is next on your list… by Parky 31 May 2023 11:50
Jay Stansfield.

Not got a majorly prolific record, but only 20, and looks like he’d suit our style. Not sure if a permanent deal would be achievable, but if so, could be a great investment and one that could definitely be sold for a big fee in the future.

Jay Stansfield on 14:38 - Nov 6 with 2346 viewsBigCommon

Jay Stansfield on 14:03 - Nov 6 by Parky

I was told he was one we was previously after in League One, think we went for TJJ instead, before Stansfield went to Exeter.

Jay Stansfield.

Not got a majorly prolific record, but only 20, and looks like he’d suit our style. Not sure if a permanent deal would be achievable, but if so, could be a great investment and one that could definitely be sold for a big fee in the future.

Reminds me a little bit of Chappers, in that hes a fkn nuisance and chases everything..
I like him, but to ask for him to be recalled and loaned to us, is a bit below the bar imo.. Besides, Rooney was a world class striker that could probably aid his development at Birmingham, as a goal scorer. Whilst we'd be asking him to run, chase, and battle two CB'S.
I quite like the look of Josh Coburn, at Boro'.. Young (20), 6'3", got a turn of pace, physical beast. Fits the profile. Not that Boro would let him go to a rival. Or whether we could afford him But one to keep an eye on, for sure, imo.
Jay Stansfield on 14:39 - Nov 6 with 2330 viewsJakeITFC

Jay Stansfield.

Interesting to know it was him v TJJ in that they might not have seen him as primarily just a centre forward.

Looks like he signed a new contract with Fulham before going to Birmingham so a permanent would be very difficult and/or expensive.
Jay Stansfield on 14:46 - Nov 6 with 2263 views_clive_baker_

Fulham seem to be managing him pretty well. Sent him on loan last season to L1 where he was likely to get plenty of game time, back at a club he obviously knew well, near family etc. He had a really good season for Exeter. Signed him up to a long term deal and stepped him up a level this season where he's also getting plenty of game time, in a higher pressure situation and doing really well again. He's only 20, certainly looks a really good player.

Fulham have got deep enough pockets where they don't really need to sell him. English, young, long contract, scoring goals. I don't suppose they would let him go unless it was for silly money.
Jay Stansfield on 14:52 - Nov 6 with 2186 viewsIllinoisblue

Jay Stansfield.

What happened to TJJ? Is he injured somewhere? Never hear much about him

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jay Stansfield on 15:03 - Nov 6 with 2094 viewsSenatorBlue

Jay Stansfield on 14:52 - Nov 6 by Illinoisblue

I think he’s at Derby
Jay Stansfield on 15:23 - Nov 6 with 1961 viewsbournemouthblue

Jay Stansfield on 14:38 - Nov 6 by BigCommon

Reminds me a little bit of Chappers, in that hes a fkn nuisance and chases everything..
I like him, but to ask for him to be recalled and loaned to us, is a bit below the bar imo.. Besides, Rooney was a world class striker that could probably aid his development at Birmingham, as a goal scorer. Whilst we'd be asking him to run, chase, and battle two CB'S.
I quite like the look of Josh Coburn, at Boro'.. Young (20), 6'3", got a turn of pace, physical beast. Fits the profile. Not that Boro would let him go to a rival. Or whether we could afford him But one to keep an eye on, for sure, imo.

The lad at QPR who ran us ragged for 60 mins would be an interesting one if we were to go up

I'm sure we must have our scouts out for the January targets and beyond

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Jay Stansfield on 15:32 - Nov 6 with 1900 viewsBigCommon

Jay Stansfield on 15:23 - Nov 6 by bournemouthblue

The lad at QPR who ran us ragged for 60 mins would be an interesting one if we were to go up

Sinclair Armstrong... From what others have said, there is already Prem' interest in him... Real exciting player.
Login to get fewer ads

Jay Stansfield on 15:35 - Nov 6 with 1869 viewsthe_toff

Been around the world and I I I

He's no Broady
Jay Stansfield on 15:39 - Nov 6 with 1847 viewsPhilTWTD

Jay Stansfield.

He was indeed, as I reported at the time!

Town Rebuff Simpson Offers 4th Jul 2022 10:10
TWTD understands Town have rebuffed a number of offers for striker Tyreece Simpson this summer. 29

Jay Stansfield on 15:46 - Nov 6 with 1784 viewsDubtractor

Jay Stansfield on 15:39 - Nov 6 by PhilTWTD

He was indeed, as I reported at the time!

Town Rebuff Simpson Offers 4th Jul 2022 10:10
TWTD understands Town have rebuffed a number of offers for striker Tyreece Simpson this summer. 29

Seeing that made me have a look at how Simpson is getting on at Northampton.

No trees being pulled up yet.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Jay Stansfield on 15:49 - Nov 6 with 1740 viewsNomore4

Jay Stansfield on 15:23 - Nov 6 by bournemouthblue

And done zilch since
Jay Stansfield on 16:36 - Nov 6 with 1565 viewsIllinoisblue

Jay Stansfield on 15:03 - Nov 6 by SenatorBlue

I think he’s at Derby

Poor guy. Gone from being coached by one of the smartest guys in football to an ex-budgie who wears stupid hats.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jay Stansfield on 18:01 - Nov 6 with 1285 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Jay Stansfield on 14:52 - Nov 6 by Illinoisblue

He is indeed injured. Only managed two appearances for Derby so far.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024