Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dual Stop Holiday Experts 10:38 - Nov 6 with 1511 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone recommend a travel company I could liaise with on a specific holdaying requirement, please?

Yes, I know I can use expedia and build my own.

Yes, I understand that this route will be more costly.

TIA
ABB

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:41 - Nov 6 with 1464 viewsDanTheMan

Not sure about your budget but you could try Trailfinders.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:43 - Nov 6 with 1455 viewsartsbossbeard

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:41 - Nov 6 by DanTheMan

Perfect!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:44 - Nov 6 with 1448 viewsJakeITFC

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:41 - Nov 6 by DanTheMan

I've never used them but they come very highly recommended by a friend of mine who did a multi-stop Asia/Australia trip this summer.
Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:45 - Nov 6 with 1446 viewsPMac13

I use a couple of different ones (and usually save quite a bit as a result. Blue bay travel is my go to but also there is one called Shore travel which is someone I know who have a Facebook page… I can give you her details if you from me a message…
Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:45 - Nov 6 with 1444 viewsDanTheMan

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:44 - Nov 6 by JakeITFC

I've never used them but they come very highly recommended by a friend of mine who did a multi-stop Asia/Australia trip this summer.

Used them for my honeymoon, they were really good.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:46 - Nov 6 with 1432 views05Jchamb

I used dial a flight recently to book a big holiday. Nothing went wrong so can't really test how they react under fire (as post-departure is a separate 24/7 team) but would definitely recommend their pre-travel customer service.

Their USP is always answering the phone in under 7 rings or something similar which they never failed on for me. I had a dedicated agent who might not always be immediately available to speak when I phoned but would call back within a couple of hours if the general desk couldn't resolve.

They put together a package of flights / hotels / private transfers / some excursions down to the detail of making restaurant reservations for us near to the time of departure as we had heard they fill up.

I would estimate their markup to be minimal in percentage terms and I did look at costing everything combined myself but this was a 3 week long haul trip so there was probably quite a lot of room for them to get agent discounts and make margin of the supplier side compared to a SH shorter trip.
Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:48 - Nov 6 with 1418 viewsartsbossbeard

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:45 - Nov 6 by PMac13

I use a couple of different ones (and usually save quite a bit as a result. Blue bay travel is my go to but also there is one called Shore travel which is someone I know who have a Facebook page… I can give you her details if you from me a message…

Funnily enough, I've asked Shore Travel to price things up already but not heard back yet.

Cheers for the Blue Bay info - will give them a look too.

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:51 - Nov 6 with 1407 viewsartsbossbeard

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:46 - Nov 6 by 05Jchamb

I used dial a flight recently to book a big holiday. Nothing went wrong so can't really test how they react under fire (as post-departure is a separate 24/7 team) but would definitely recommend their pre-travel customer service.

Their USP is always answering the phone in under 7 rings or something similar which they never failed on for me. I had a dedicated agent who might not always be immediately available to speak when I phoned but would call back within a couple of hours if the general desk couldn't resolve.

They put together a package of flights / hotels / private transfers / some excursions down to the detail of making restaurant reservations for us near to the time of departure as we had heard they fill up.

I would estimate their markup to be minimal in percentage terms and I did look at costing everything combined myself but this was a 3 week long haul trip so there was probably quite a lot of room for them to get agent discounts and make margin of the supplier side compared to a SH shorter trip.

That would def help - cheers for the info.

Login to get fewer ads

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:52 - Nov 6 with 1403 viewsjaykay

i did trailfinders as well. sorted my flights to india .which was 3 flights. norwich to amsterdam delhi then to badogra . plus hotels in kalipong and darjeerling.
not sure where you live but i went in person to their shop in norwich. also they sorted my visas's

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:56 - Nov 6 with 1382 viewsartsbossbeard

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 10:52 - Nov 6 by jaykay

i did trailfinders as well. sorted my flights to india .which was 3 flights. norwich to amsterdam delhi then to badogra . plus hotels in kalipong and darjeerling.
not sure where you live but i went in person to their shop in norwich. also they sorted my visas's

Ipswich based, so visiting the shop itself wouldn't be an issue.

Superb.

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 11:59 - Nov 6 with 1264 viewsearlsgreenblue

Dial a flight as has been mentioned before, you will always pay more than a direct with airline flight booking, but, the backup is not there! Tropical sky are another good company.
We’ve got a big trip coming up & our Emirates 2nd leg flight time got changed meaning a36 hr layover in Dubai, Dial a flight sorted it, we now go with Etihad.
The long & short of that is, had we booked direct (was cheaper) we’d have been stuffed, & the app of Dial a flight is very good, ask for Ash he’s a really helpful guy. Don’t think you’ve said but what’s your destination & when? I’m Sri Lanka & India February & March 24, Madeira is too cold for us oldies now.
Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 12:10 - Nov 6 with 1225 viewsartsbossbeard

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 11:59 - Nov 6 by earlsgreenblue

Dial a flight as has been mentioned before, you will always pay more than a direct with airline flight booking, but, the backup is not there! Tropical sky are another good company.
We’ve got a big trip coming up & our Emirates 2nd leg flight time got changed meaning a36 hr layover in Dubai, Dial a flight sorted it, we now go with Etihad.
The long & short of that is, had we booked direct (was cheaper) we’d have been stuffed, & the app of Dial a flight is very good, ask for Ash he’s a really helpful guy. Don’t think you’ve said but what’s your destination & when? I’m Sri Lanka & India February & March 24, Madeira is too cold for us oldies now.

That's perfect -Ash sounds just the person to speak to!

Off to meet the Oz relations come early April in Waikiki BUT there's specific dates and a specific hotel involved plus as we can't fly directly, I was looking to spend a bit of time in Vegas beforehand and then coming back via LA.

The issue appears to be that whilst I can travel with the usual providers to Vegas, I'll need to sort a flight with United or Delta to Hawaii and then sort another flight to LA. Frankly, can't be ar5ed to do it myself, mess something important up and have the family moan at me...

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 12:16 - Nov 6 with 1195 viewsartsbossbeard

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 11:59 - Nov 6 by earlsgreenblue

Oh, and enjoy Sri Lanka & India!

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 12:24 - Nov 6 with 1170 viewschicoazul

Lot of planet killers ITT.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Dual Stop Holiday Experts on 15:35 - Nov 6 with 989 viewsfactual_blue

We've used Freedom Destinations a couple of times for customised holidays.

Can't recommend them highly enough.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024