Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well 19:07 - Nov 5 with 3056 viewsKeno

Seems very sane and sensible

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 19:36 - Nov 5 with 2872 viewspositivity

very amusing, looking forward to the peer-evidenced paper showing the low vaccine take up in aldershot to prove his point!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 20:24 - Nov 5 with 2693 viewsNthQldITFC

They did very well to put a team together if most of their players didn't survive those satanic jabs.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 21:28 - Nov 5 with 2488 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s so hard to distinguish between satire and stupidity these days

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 00:01 - Nov 6 with 2234 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 21:28 - Nov 5 by Swansea_Blue

It’s so hard to distinguish between satire and stupidity these days

Search for his Facebook page. He’s what I can only describe as, “a proper whack job”

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 06:55 - Nov 6 with 2049 viewsbluelagos

Not all Stokey's are the same 😂

Or does our one have like an alta-ego? A kind of dirty secret where he bats for the other side on alternative weekends?

Think we should be told. And Stokey, if it's true, at least we get the good one, not the unhinged loon!
[Post edited 6 Nov 2023 8:48]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 08:36 - Nov 6 with 1869 viewsBluefields

Bizarre statement, could he be on to something though??
On another note, 19 yr old Josh Stokes again starring for Aldershot; released by Town when he was 16.
Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 08:47 - Nov 6 with 1833 viewsbluelagos

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 08:36 - Nov 6 by Bluefields

Bizarre statement, could he be on to something though??
On another note, 19 yr old Josh Stokes again starring for Aldershot; released by Town when he was 16.

Too many fruit pastels?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 08:54 - Nov 6 with 1805 viewsDecageBruce

I was there with my, Swindon supporting, Son. I have not seen an opening 12 minutes like that in my life. The Swindon players could not control, pass or even run properly.

My lad compared it to someone playing FIFA on the PS with a controller who's battery keeps dying
Login to get fewer ads

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 09:01 - Nov 6 with 1765 viewsWeWereZombies

What I want to know is, having had a couple of PCR tests three years ago so I must be superhuman, capable of a dozen times as much as Charlie Austin, so why hasn't Pep signed up and played this ageing shortarse who is going deaf to play in place of Erling Haarland ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 10:12 - Nov 6 with 1590 viewsGrandpa

This'll give Nodge ideas/excuses
Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 10:48 - Nov 6 with 1530 viewsgainsboroughblue

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 00:01 - Nov 6 by Cheltenham_Blue

Search for his Facebook page. He’s what I can only describe as, “a proper whack job”

Wow. You weren't joking.

I read it thinking it was some satire or joke page but there is too much doubling down for it to be so.

The Savile is still alive and Camilla never existed stuff is a highlight.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Swindon fan taking yesterdays defeat well on 12:28 - Nov 6 with 1370 viewsHelp

Ouch
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024