Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) 20:06 - Nov 3 with 6811 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:18 - Nov 3 with 1898 viewsgainsboroughblue

0-1

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:19 - Nov 3 with 1870 viewsSteve_M

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:18 - Nov 3 by gainsboroughblue

0-1

Leeds have been the better side all game I think.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:19 - Nov 3 with 1854 viewsScuzzer

0-1

To be fair they've been the better team.
Come on Foxes...get something out of nothing.

Established 1968

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:21 - Nov 3 with 1803 viewsArchiRob

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:17 - Nov 3 by gainsboroughblue

ArchiRob.

Why the downvote?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 21:18]

Accident sorry Fat fingers on my phone it's a shame we can't address the mistakes

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:21 - Nov 3 with 1801 viewsbournemouthblue

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:19 - Nov 3 by Steve_M

They look far more lively and able to fashion something with some creative flair

Leicester very one dimensional but clearly well organised and solid defensively, most sides at this level will lack the quality to unlock Leicester

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:23 - Nov 3 with 1776 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:19 - Nov 3 by Scuzzer

We prefer three way promotion tussles anyway.

Don't we?

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:23 - Nov 3 with 1764 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:21 - Nov 3 by ArchiRob

Accident sorry Fat fingers on my phone it's a shame we can't address the mistakes

I think you can cancel it out by just tapping the uppie.

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:23 - Nov 3 with 1758 viewsChurchman

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:19 - Nov 3 by Scuzzer

Agreed, they’ve been on the front foot, dominating the pace of the game and that forward line still looks lethal.

Leicester look oddly lethargic at the moment. Long way to go.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:24 - Nov 3 with 1750 viewsElderGrizzly

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 20:10 - Nov 3 by gainsboroughblue

I'm sure Leicester will come into it. The fact we are sandwiched between these teams in the table is amazing really.

Saw this stat today comparing last season in the Championship to this.

Leicester are 14 points better off than Burnley were and we will be 12 points better off if we win our game in hand.

It shows what a stupendous start both us and Leicester have made
Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:29 - Nov 3 with 1691 viewsChrisd

Certainly deserve that lead. Leeds are very impressive on the counter attack.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:32 - Nov 3 with 1671 viewsbournemouthblue

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:23 - Nov 3 by Churchman

Agreed, they’ve been on the front foot, dominating the pace of the game and that forward line still looks lethal.

Leicester look oddly lethargic at the moment. Long way to go.

From the past games I have seen on TV, their tempo is often quite slow around the back, they're quite conservative really and rely on their wingers to do a lot of the work

Dewsbury-Hall often looks a class above but he hasn't been able to get through the middle

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:32 - Nov 3 with 1668 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leicester waking up a bit but Leeds really impressive.

If we finish above one of these teams, it will be an incredible achievement.

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:32 - Nov 3 with 1672 viewsIllinoisblue

Agreed. And a Leeds win brings into play the potential return of banter era horrors and being pipped to autos by scummer Farke. Shudder

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:35 - Nov 3 with 1623 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:32 - Nov 3 by Illinoisblue

Agreed. And a Leeds win brings into play the potential return of banter era horrors and being pipped to autos by scummer Farke. Shudder

Needing close on 100 points in doing so too.

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:44 - Nov 3 with 1541 viewsSWBlue22

0-1

Season over
Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:48 - Nov 3 with 1504 viewsArnieM

Just looked back on our stats v Leeds
7shots on target ( Leeds 7 shots on target)
3shots off target ( Leeds 1shot off target)

Leicester tonight 0 shots on target ( Leeds 6shots on target)
Leicester 2shots off target ( Leeds 2 shots off target)

We should beat Leicester in Dec

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:49 - Nov 3 with 1485 viewsSWBlue22

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:32 - Nov 3 by Illinoisblue

False sense of security etc. maybe your right.
Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:54 - Nov 3 with 1423 viewsFrimleyBlue

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:48 - Nov 3 by ArnieM

Their wingers scare me tbh.. esp their right winger. Davis had a torrid time recently v whittaker

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:59 - Nov 3 with 1332 viewsSteve_M

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:48 - Nov 3 by ArnieM

Leeds have looked really solid tonight but clearly they weren’t against us nir many games this season. Took on3 great save at the end to win it though.

Let everyone talk Leeds up and us down, suits us.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:59 - Nov 3 with 1329 viewsEireannach_gorm

the one result we could have done without.
Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 22:00 - Nov 3 with 1318 viewsBondiBlue

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:54 - Nov 3 by FrimleyBlue

Their wingers scare me tbh.. esp their right winger. Davis had a torrid time recently v whittaker

I thought that for the first half hour or so but then they just kept doing the same thing for the next hour. Very predictable. They also gave the striker zero service.

Only reason whittaker scored v us was because davis was trying to get back in position instead of covering for edmundson at CB.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 22:01 - Nov 3 with 1300 viewsFrimleyBlue

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 22:00 - Nov 3 by BondiBlue

I thought that for the first half hour or so but then they just kept doing the same thing for the next hour. Very predictable. They also gave the striker zero service.

Only reason whittaker scored v us was because davis was trying to get back in position instead of covering for edmundson at CB.

True. But he also got done again for their 3rd goal. Can't remember the winger at that point.

It's not his strong point imo.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 22:01 - Nov 3 with 1301 viewsfistpumpfury

Carry on as we are and we’re promoted. Simples👍 Uppa Towen
Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 22:01 - Nov 3 with 1305 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 21:59 - Nov 3 by Eireannach_gorm

the one result we could have done without.

Thing is, we won't know that for sure until May.

There were games last year we said we could do with so and so getting a result at such and such. Turned out in hindsight, it worked in our favour.

i.e. Barnsley beating Sheff Wed.

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 22:10 - Nov 3 with 1227 viewsChurchman

Leeds could/should be 2 up already (n/t) on 22:00 - Nov 3 by BondiBlue

The main reason Whittaker scored was because it was a brilliant goal. The Leicester lad hit the bar doing something pretty similar and sometimes you just have to put your hand up.

Leeds deserved the win. Leicester sort of run out of ideas while Leeds looked dangerous when they attacked and stopped rolling around. Leicester, like us, used a lot of short corners tonight with a similar result. Zilch. Why??

Would a draw or a home win have been a better result for us? Probably but that depends on what we do in the next couple of games. It also assumes we cannot finish above Leicester.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024