Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UEFA 2024 tickets 09:40 - Oct 26 with 554 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Anybody with experience of attempting to get tickets for international tournaments?

My girlfriend and I are thinking of flying to Munich in June, train to Frankfurt, train to Cologne and then fly back 10ish days later. If we get to see some football whilst we're there then great, if not then I figured it would just be good to be around those cities for the atmosphere anyway. We can also do the trip the other way around, so fly to Cologne and back from Munich.

The ticket ballot applications close today so I'm applying for tickets for group games in Munich and Cologne and then if we get some, that will decide where and when we start the trip. You have to buy all or none of the tickets you get in the ballot so there is therefore a chance that I get allocated tickets I don't want but will have to buy.

How easy is it going to be to sell tickets I don't want on the "Official Ticket Resale Platform"?

Thanks in advance!
UEFA 2024 tickets on 10:07 - Oct 26 with 502 viewsTractorCam

I've never sold tickets, but in Qatar my mate managed to get some extra games whilst we were out there on the resale platform, so very likely i'd say.

Edit: I did actually sell some tickets for the womens euros, although that was on twitter there was still interest.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 10:10]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

UEFA 2024 tickets on 10:12 - Oct 26 with 473 viewsJakeITFC

Yeah you'll sell them easily, especially in the lower categories.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024