Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Superblues Membership is a racket 14:16 - Oct 25 with 1517 viewsEdwardStone

I can't get tickets to see some of the away matches because I don't have sufficient points

I can't gather sufficient points because I can't buy tickets to get the points I need.

And I paid £35 for the privilege of joining this scheme.
This Superblues Membership is a racket on 14:33 - Oct 25 with 1404 viewsStenvict

Is that the reason you got a £5 discount?

Poll: What will be announced first?

This Superblues Membership is a racket on 14:40 - Oct 25 with 1368 viewsParky

I might be wrong, but isn’t the Birmingham game the only game that’s not reached 5 points?
This Superblues Membership is a racket on 14:52 - Oct 25 with 1317 viewsTractorCam

Unfortunately you'll have to do the more 'unappealing' games to get your points up.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

This Superblues Membership is a racket on 14:53 - Oct 25 with 1312 viewsbenrhyddingblue

I only had five points at the start of the season and have got tickets for every game I have been able to go to - Sunderland, QPR, Wednesday, Huddersfield and Rotherham. I thought I might be disappointed for some games, but not so far. I was a bit annoyed I didn’t get any points for away games from last season (season ticket holder but no memberships), but hasn’t impacted ability to get tickets. It is what it is, rewarding those people who go to most games.
This Superblues Membership is a racket on 14:56 - Oct 25 with 1288 viewsEdwardStone

This Superblues Membership is a racket on 14:33 - Oct 25 by Stenvict

Is that the reason you got a £5 discount?

Wot???? I paid £40 ????

That was money well spent. Not
This Superblues Membership is a racket on 14:57 - Oct 25 with 1276 viewsEdwardStone

This Superblues Membership is a racket on 14:40 - Oct 25 by Parky

I might be wrong, but isn’t the Birmingham game the only game that’s not reached 5 points?

Maybe... but it is the Brum match that I was hoping to see
This Superblues Membership is a racket on 16:00 - Oct 25 with 1111 viewsSwansea_Blue

This Superblues Membership is a racket on 14:52 - Oct 25 by TractorCam

Unfortunately you'll have to do the more 'unappealing' games to get your points up.

You don't get much more unappealing than Birmingham!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This Superblues Membership is a racket on 16:00 - Oct 25 with 1111 viewsReus30

This Superblues Membership is a racket on 14:57 - Oct 25 by EdwardStone

Maybe... but it is the Brum match that I was hoping to see

Sorry all I read is...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I am still on 5 points, not able to make any matches currently but if I don't get the ones I want around January etc, what will be will be. Playing some top quality stuff and playing to full houses, sometimes I might not get lucky. Story of my life.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 16:21]
Login to get fewer ads

This Superblues Membership is a racket on 16:02 - Oct 25 with 1102 viewsKieran_Knows

This Superblues Membership is a racket on 14:40 - Oct 25 by Parky

... and that's only because it's currently at reduced capacity. Normally you get 3000 tickets.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

This Superblues Membership is a racket on 16:40 - Oct 25 with 977 viewsNeedhamChris

I'm confused by your post, if you've only been interested in one game - how can you say you can't gather sufficient points? Your Birmingham priority point wasn't going to help you get a Birmingham ticket.

Poor purchasing choices doesn't mean it's a racket - sounds more like it wasn't really the right product for you but for others it's perfectly good value.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024