Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams Tackle 20:21 - Oct 16 with 5420 viewsSamuelowen88

Anyone else keep remembering that Williams sliding tackle then laugh at the opposition?

Keeps popping into my head, and making me smile.

Poll: England v Wales Score

Williams Tackle on 04:06 - Oct 17 with 4762 viewsKropotkin123

And Omari's reaction... Haha. All too good. I really want TownTV to interview Omari and Williams so we can get their reaction.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Williams Tackle on 07:46 - Oct 17 with 4628 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

He went full beast mode. I jumped out of my seat when he did that.

Proper blood and thunder tackle. I do love being wrong though - I was fairly uninspired by his signing (based on his relative lack of game time in recent seasons). But what an impact heā€™s had!!
Williams Tackle on 08:30 - Oct 17 with 4567 viewsBlueySwede

Would not say he is "laughing", but what passion. It could have been a dirty tackle, but it isnĀ“t. Just perfect.
Williams Tackle on 08:32 - Oct 17 with 4550 viewsoldburian

And he must of felt with the crowds reaction.
Williams Tackle on 08:39 - Oct 17 with 4525 viewsHerbivore

Think my initial reaction was "fooking hell" as for a brief second I thought he'd snapped their player in half. Was a cracking challenge and really got the crowd going. Think it's fair to describe Williams as a committed and wholehearted full back. Can play a bit too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Williams Tackle on 08:53 - Oct 17 with 4484 viewstrncbluearmy

Gotta give bit of credit to the pnfc player, didn't roll around like a big girl

Great tackle though and Hutch reaction is priceless,what the feck have I just seen?!
Williams Tackle on 09:02 - Oct 17 with 4431 viewsHighgateBlue

Williams Tackle on 08:53 - Oct 17 by trncbluearmy

Gotta give bit of credit to the pnfc player, didn't roll around like a big girl

Great tackle though and Hutch reaction is priceless,what the feck have I just seen?!

In fairness the unnecessary rolling around (and simulation generally) is much worse in the men's game than the women's.

And I say that as someone who very much appreciates the poetry of the phrase "big girl's blouse". (Whilst also not being certain whether it's the girl that's big, or the blouse).
Williams Tackle on 09:18 - Oct 17 with 4376 viewsKeno

Williams Tackle on 04:06 - Oct 17 by Kropotkin123

And Omari's reaction... Haha. All too good. I really want TownTV to interview Omari and Williams so we can get their reaction.

Isnt there a clip somewhere that shows Morsy in the background clapping and laughing

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Williams Tackle on 10:54 - Oct 17 with 4218 viewsVic

Williams Tackle on 04:06 - Oct 17 by Kropotkin123

I took that as OH just showing surprise at the refs throw-in decision.

The tackle though was a thing of beauty. It's been a while since we've had a team as strong and hard, but as good as this one. It's one of the differences to how things were a few years ago when we just seemed to get out muscled by the better teams.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Williams Tackle on 11:20 - Oct 17 with 4151 viewsSamuelowen88

Williams Tackle on 08:30 - Oct 17 by BlueySwede

Would not say he is "laughing", but what passion. It could have been a dirty tackle, but it isnĀ“t. Just perfect.

Not sure if link works, But this is just after the tackle.
Think the Preston player was complaining

[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 11:23]

Poll: England v Wales Score

Williams Tackle on 11:37 - Oct 17 with 4070 viewsMeadowlark

Williams Tackle on 08:32 - Oct 17 by oldburian

And he must of felt with the crowds reaction.

have
Williams Tackle on 11:41 - Oct 17 with 4053 viewsBuhrer

Williams Tackle on 09:02 - Oct 17 by HighgateBlue

In fairness the unnecessary rolling around (and simulation generally) is much worse in the men's game than the women's.

And I say that as someone who very much appreciates the poetry of the phrase "big girl's blouse". (Whilst also not being certain whether it's the girl that's big, or the blouse).

Big girls?

Williams Tackle on 12:39 - Oct 17 with 3866 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Brandon Williams.....even though he's a loanee what a passion in what he is doing. A commitment, a desire, a nastiness, a nuisance for the opposition.

Compare that to the old times. That video below. Cole Skuse who according to many was a top pro who gave everything for this club.

The comments under below this clip are bang on. No wonder we got relegated and had such horrible times.

Brandon Williams, our current team and its passion for the ITFC shirt. Watching them is like a karma in positive way. A positive payback for all those long years of pain.
Williams Tackle on 12:46 - Oct 17 with 3827 viewsnoggin

I thought this was going to be a post about the future king

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Williams Tackle on 12:59 - Oct 17 with 3764 viewsHerbivore

Williams Tackle on 12:39 - Oct 17 by Mach_foreignBlue

Brandon Williams.....even though he's a loanee what a passion in what he is doing. A commitment, a desire, a nastiness, a nuisance for the opposition.

Compare that to the old times. That video below. Cole Skuse who according to many was a top pro who gave everything for this club.

The comments under below this clip are bang on. No wonder we got relegated and had such horrible times.

Brandon Williams, our current team and its passion for the ITFC shirt. Watching them is like a karma in positive way. A positive payback for all those long years of pain.

Have you tried making a post about Town without mentioning Skuse or Chambers or McCarthy? Let it go man, they are all long gone.

Williams Tackle on 13:04 - Oct 17 with 3733 viewsVaughan8

And everyone laughed at Douglas........

This season was certainly one to forget! Stop bring it back please haha
Williams Tackle on 13:05 - Oct 17 with 3722 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Williams Tackle on 12:59 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Have you tried making a post about Town without mentioning Skuse or Chambers or McCarthy? Let it go man, they are all long gone.

Oh no, lets keep mentioning Hurst, Lambert and Cook and there will be OBVIOUSLY nothing wrong with it, eh?

No wonder you are coming out with it. That video and this fraud on it......keep sticking up for him.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 13:06]
Williams Tackle on 13:07 - Oct 17 with 3699 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Williams Tackle on 13:04 - Oct 17 by Vaughan8

And everyone laughed at Douglas........

This season was certainly one to forget! Stop bring it back please haha

Hilarious innit?

Everyone laughed at Douglas but Skuse was somehow a top pro for some.
Williams Tackle on 13:18 - Oct 17 with 3628 viewsHerbivore

Williams Tackle on 13:05 - Oct 17 by Mach_foreignBlue

Oh no, lets keep mentioning Hurst, Lambert and Cook and there will be OBVIOUSLY nothing wrong with it, eh?

No wonder you are coming out with it. That video and this fraud on it......keep sticking up for him.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 13:06]

Who has mentioned Hurst, Cook or Lambert on this thread, or indeed on many (any) of the threads about our current performances? You do this constantly, every post is a dig at players who left the club years ago or a manager who left over 5 years ago. And these are players the majority of fans recognise were good servants and a manager who most recognise did a good job here in difficult circumstances. Weird that you harbour so much anger towards them that you bring them up in almost every football thread.

Williams Tackle on 13:27 - Oct 17 with 3559 viewsCornette

Williams Tackle on 13:18 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Who has mentioned Hurst, Cook or Lambert on this thread, or indeed on many (any) of the threads about our current performances? You do this constantly, every post is a dig at players who left the club years ago or a manager who left over 5 years ago. And these are players the majority of fans recognise were good servants and a manager who most recognise did a good job here in difficult circumstances. Weird that you harbour so much anger towards them that you bring them up in almost every football thread.

He's more obsessed with them than Mach was with Miss Elizabeth!

It's triple cheese, extra cheese, mayo, pickles, onions ONLY, large fry, with a Sprite, you dumb bitch!

Williams Tackle on 13:29 - Oct 17 with 3543 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Williams Tackle on 13:18 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Hurst, Lambert and Cook are being mentioned by some on here very, very often. And I don't see you lecturing these posters about stop mentioning ex-managers.

Good servant, hahahahhahaha......yeah, that video tells a lot.

And I bring them up occasionally, not in almost every football thread so again stop talking out of your arse as you usually do.

This video would have made you angry because you keep sticking up for the player.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Williams Tackle on 13:39 - Oct 17 with 3434 viewschicoazul

Just to pour my usual bucket of scorn but I absolutely hate it when players celebrate tackles.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Williams Tackle on 14:15 - Oct 17 with 3325 viewsSamWhiteUK

Williams Tackle on 13:39 - Oct 17 by chicoazul

Just to pour my usual bucket of scorn but I absolutely hate it when players celebrate tackles.

Bore off Chickers
Williams Tackle on 14:19 - Oct 17 with 3301 viewsHankScorpio

I expect nothing from you, except to die and be a very cheap funeral.

Williams Tackle on 17:49 - Oct 17 with 2915 viewsBlueBadger

Have you thought of seeking help with this?

They've all gone, it's well past time to move on lad.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024