Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why cant us simpletons understand... 10:49 - Oct 14 with 4615 viewsSchmoke

.... That making loads of money is literally the only thing that matters? It defies logic...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67108583
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 11:17 - Oct 14 with 3821 viewsCheltenham_Blue

.....That how other people make their money has literally feck all to do with any of us? It defies logic......

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 11:23 - Oct 14 with 3785 viewsSchmoke

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 11:17 - Oct 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

.....That how other people make their money has literally feck all to do with any of us? It defies logic......

It very much does. But anyway, you do you
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 11:38 - Oct 14 with 3741 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 11:23 - Oct 14 by Schmoke

It very much does. But anyway, you do you

Oh go on then 'enlighten' me. But, before you go down the route of well documented Saudi civil rights abuses, you might want to check all the petrol and oil based products you've ever bought have got a Scottish flags on.

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 11:42 - Oct 14 with 3714 viewsSchmoke

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 11:38 - Oct 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

Oh go on then 'enlighten' me. But, before you go down the route of well documented Saudi civil rights abuses, you might want to check all the petrol and oil based products you've ever bought have got a Scottish flags on.

Are you okay? You sound a tad aggravated about this for some reason.
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 11:55 - Oct 14 with 3613 viewsBigCommon

Selecting Jordan Henderson, on football reasons, defies logic...
Fans booing Gareths selection policy, rather than the player, imo..
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 12:02 - Oct 14 with 3573 viewsJ2BLUE

Henderson knew the reaction he would get. He can pretend to be hurt and plead ignorance but he knew what the consequences would be.

I have to say, I am surprised so many people are surprised that LGBT rights were not a deciding factor in his decision. I have no doubt he was sincere with his support at Liverpool but it clearly just wasn't a factor when choosing to make this move.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 12:04 - Oct 14 with 3559 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

In fairness, it’s been a while since Scotland stoned people to death…
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 12:07 - Oct 14 with 3520 viewsnoggin

Tbf, he played in England and their government are currently supporting the massacre of innocent people in Gaza.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 12:25 - Oct 14 with 3452 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 12:07 - Oct 14 by noggin

Tbf, he played in England and their government are currently supporting the massacre of innocent people in Gaza.

Speaking of people being paid by petro-states…
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 12:31 - Oct 14 with 3399 viewsnoggin

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 12:25 - Oct 14 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Speaking of people being paid by petro-states…

I'm not paid by the British government 😉

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 12:33 - Oct 14 with 3381 viewschicoazul

Look forward to you deploying this argument the next time TWTD gets a bee in its’ bonnet over bankers and hedge fund managers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 13:14 - Oct 14 with 3247 viewsBlueOura

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 12:02 - Oct 14 by J2BLUE

Henderson knew the reaction he would get. He can pretend to be hurt and plead ignorance but he knew what the consequences would be.

I have to say, I am surprised so many people are surprised that LGBT rights were not a deciding factor in his decision. I have no doubt he was sincere with his support at Liverpool but it clearly just wasn't a factor when choosing to make this move.

Because money is more important to him than his morals and values. That's his choice but what grates is that he denies this to be the case. Just be honest and then you might get a little more respect.
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 13:54 - Oct 14 with 3092 viewsleitrimblue

So you would have no problem with crack dealers, arms traders, pimps etc?
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 14:23 - Oct 14 with 3004 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 13:54 - Oct 14 by leitrimblue

So you would have no problem with crack dealers, arms traders, pimps etc?

Last I checked, all of those were illegal. Being a professional footballer ain’t.

Are people on this thread honestly saying if Morsy had actually been bought by a Saudi club in the summer, they’d have been queuing up to boo him at an England v Egypt friendly.

I think not.

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 14:30 - Oct 14 with 2968 viewsleitrimblue

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 14:23 - Oct 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

Last I checked, all of those were illegal. Being a professional footballer ain’t.

Are people on this thread honestly saying if Morsy had actually been bought by a Saudi club in the summer, they’d have been queuing up to boo him at an England v Egypt friendly.

I think not.

You never mentioned legality. You just said that how people make there money as feck all to do with any of us.
I just gave you a few examples of ways of making money that many see as morally wrong.
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 14:30 - Oct 14 with 2960 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 14:30 - Oct 14 by leitrimblue

You never mentioned legality. You just said that how people make there money as feck all to do with any of us.
I just gave you a few examples of ways of making money that many see as morally wrong.

Don’t be thick

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 14:34 - Oct 14 with 2936 viewsleitrimblue

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 14:30 - Oct 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

Don’t be thick

Or you could just admit it was a stupid statement to make rather then resorting to keyboard insults
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 14:36 - Oct 14 with 2923 viewsnoggin

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 14:37 - Oct 14 with 2910 viewsBuhrer

I think not.

Are arms traders illegal? Don't they have fairs selling weapons making loadsamoney currently in the UK? Lots of blood money there.
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 14:53 - Oct 14 with 2820 viewsSchmoke

I think not.

A very different scenario to Henderson, but then again you know that...
Why cant us simpletons understand... on 16:21 - Oct 14 with 2609 viewsjayessess

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 14:37 - Oct 14 by Buhrer

Are arms traders illegal? Don't they have fairs selling weapons making loadsamoney currently in the UK? Lots of blood money there.

You can also still be a morally reprehensible drug dealer without breaking the law:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/13/meet-the-sacklers-the-family-feu

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 17:29 - Oct 14 with 2418 viewsBlueBadger

It's almost as if you've chosen to wilfully miss the point.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 17:59 - Oct 14 with 2350 viewsKropotkin123

I think not.

Flawed comparison. Morsy hasn't been championing LGBT rights.

Henderson has. Then he turns his back in that community for money and pretends that's not the reason.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 18:32 - Oct 14 with 2260 viewsBlueBadger

Choo choo! The whatbouttery train is now pulling into platform five!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 18:36 - Oct 14 with 2246 viewsBlueBadger

Why cant us simpletons understand... on 11:42 - Oct 14 by Schmoke

Are you okay? You sound a tad aggravated about this for some reason.

I'm just wondering if it's the bigotry, the corruption or the state sponsored terrorism that he likes best about the Saudi government.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024